Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,891 members, 7,852,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

A Nairalanders Perception About Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalanders Perception About Sex (476 Views)

Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception / A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge / Hilarious Photos About Sex Dolls In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalanders Perception About Sex by slenjaman(m): 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
I think sex doesn't worth the stress.
What is your take on this?

Re: A Nairalanders Perception About Sex by greatnaija01: 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
awesome....He finally confirmed his lack of sense. It was the same routine that his father did on his mum... mtchew
Re: A Nairalanders Perception About Sex by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
Who be this one na undecided
Re: A Nairalanders Perception About Sex by ELShehzad: 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
just 닥쳐... "A Nairalanders"
Re: A Nairalanders Perception About Sex by mofeoluwadassah: 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
this one don knack head for ground when he small o...he needs to have his brain checked
Re: A Nairalanders Perception About Sex by BiafranBushBoy: 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
greatnaija01:
awesome....He finally confirmed his lack of sense. It was the same routine that his father did on his mum... mtchew

Was it necessary to insult?

You lots should learn to type with civility at the back of your minds!!

Damn!!
Re: A Nairalanders Perception About Sex by Stevengerd(m): 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
Keep your thought to ursef, i knw pipu like u.
Re: A Nairalanders Perception About Sex by Kimcutie: 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
slenjaman:
I think sex doesn't worth the stress.
What is your take on this?
But your recent thread is saying otherwise
Re: A Nairalanders Perception About Sex by greatnaija01: 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
He aired his mind and I aired mine

THE FACT THAT I SPOKE ON BEHALF OF HIS ANCESTORS should make him respect the natural Order of Posterity

BiafranBushBoy:

Was it necessary to insult?

You lots should learn to type with civility at the back of your minds!!

Damn!!

(1) (Reply)

Preparing For A Hurricane: Before, During, And After The Storm. (photos) / A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help / Just In: Florida Woman Struck Husband For Disturbing Her While Masturbating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.