Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,464 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception (11449 Views)

Pink And Green Whores And Trannies Black Queens of Babylon / Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) / Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
So many people bought into Russell Brand being accused of rape. The man is worth millions, he lives in a mansion estate, lives a high lifestyle, Russell Brand will neither go to prison or suffer poverty. Russell Brand is a ploy by the Freemasonry Illuminati elites to control perception that if they can pin a false allegation on him, then pile them on from numerous Illuminati whores, then they the corrupt authorities can do it to anybody. The whole game is about making the political and religious leadership that are promoting the Devil's religion appear morally righteous by arresting anybody accused of rape no matter the lack of any evidence. They will slander the innocent to keep their false images intact.

3 Likes

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
Brand, 48, is reportedly worth $20 million, The Mirror reports, citing data obtained by Celebrity Net Worth. At present, he reportedly resides in a $4 million Oxfordshire cottage with his pregnant wife, Laura, and their two children.

Let that sink into your brain. The man is filthy rich.

20,000,000 United States Dollar equals

If Russell Brand is worth 20 million U.S dollars then by Nigeria terms he is a multi billionaire.

1 Like

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
The Purple Transgender President

1 Like

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
Is Bill Cosby still wealthy?
Bill Cosby Net Worth: $400 Million

The star remains worth roughly $400 million despite having paid a $1 million bond after his arrest and another $75,000 in fines, according to Money.

Bill Cosby is another distraction from the Elites that people bought into and they are foolish for continuing to support this conspiracy.

2 Shares

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2023
The trial in Los Angeles commenced in October 2022. Weinstein was charged with 11 counts of rape, forcible oral copulation and sexual battery, stemming from alleged acts between 2004 and 2013. He was found guilty of 3 of 7 charges (four of the initial 11 charges were dropped) on December 19, 2022.

Another one designed to distract and promote the agenda. You see it's not the rich they go after because Satan already owns their souls. It's the poor man the Elites are after because the meek shall inherit the Earth meaning replacing the Elite.

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
The Elite Freemasons and Jesuits keep rape on the front page news but they really use the label to target the poor man.

2 Likes

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
Oh, I believe in Freedom of Religion even more so I believe it's fundamental to each human being's ancestry and beliefs can not be forced. Yet it is the height of hypocrisy for those who practice sexual immorality to caste false judgement on those who observe not their religion. I reserve the right to condemn satanic practices especially those that corrupt world society. It's not simple as saying keep your evil faith to yourself because with the Gay Agenda came targeting, scape goating, black listing and unprovoked slandering attacks by those resentful of right minded people who choose to follow God's laws. Moral envy is a product of the stifling hypocrisy, for how can any religious or political leader promoting LGBT or Hinduism or any pagan religion in reality claim moral righteous? They can not in reality do so, so what they must do is control perception. The workers of iniquity must bann free speech, police the internet, run community policing and attack the finances of those who oppose their religious politics.

1 Like

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
We are living in times where programs are being funded to push immorality off on innocent people to use as scape goats. These celebrities accused of rape who are apart of the Illuminati are carrying out an assignment to make heterosexual men seem suspicious and untrustworthy then sever the bond between men and women. Meanwhile there is a parallel world hidden away where Freemasons and Jesuits have sex with other men. Kevin Samuels the late YouTuber was a Freemason and his mission is seemed was to distance the relationship between men and women while advocating for men to be with men. There is their Illuminati Freemasonry agenda while currently they are promoting Transgenderism because these evil men whom hide their homosexuality like to play the active therefore their
secret world desires and has a need for transgender men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
For those cheering for Russell Brand and Andrew Tate so called truth tellers who are both rich, who have they named as they called out corruption? Who did Kanye West name when he was on his rant? Illuminati, Illuminati but who are you the Illuminati? Who are their members in government and religion? Without a list of names the Illuminati remains a mystery. This is why I say these phony truth tellers are sent by the Devil.
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
How much is the net worth of Andrew Tate?
around $380 million
Tate's net worth is estimated at around $380 million as of 2023, and he owns a luxurious car collection, some of which was confiscated by Romanian authorities in 2023.

Is this a poor man or rich man?

The Bible says blessed are the poor for they shall inherit the Earth.

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
Brace yourself: Ye was once worth an estimated whopping $2 billion. Yes, with a B! However, with his Yeezy brand with Adidas taking up a good $1.5 billion of that sum, his net worth is now estimated at $400 million, per Forbes, since the German-based brand ended the partnership

Is this a poor man or rich man?

Why do you pity the rich who eat steak will you can't even find yam?

Who has Kanye West exposed?

Who has gone to jail because of his rants?

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
What is the net worth of Kyrie Irving?
Kyrie Irving Net worth
Name Kyrie Andrew Irving
Net Worth $90 million approximately

Another phony truth teller and seller of lies about black Hebrews. There are no black Hebrews. The brown skin Hebrews are in Gaza fighting and dying for their land. Black people were enslaved by other Black people and sold to whites who say they are Hebrews but there are no white Jews either.

1 Like

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
Jonah Hill
Jonah Hill’s ex-girlfriend Sarah Brady has accused the actor of being an “emotionally abusive” and a “misogynist narcissist.” Following her posts, and the viral media attention surrounding them, Zoey 101 star Alexa Nikolas accused Hill of sexual assault. “After reading Sarah Brady’s admirable post about #JonahHill I just gotta say when I was 16 I got invited to a house party at #justinlongs house,” she tweeted. “[Hill] slammed me to the door and shoved his tongue down my throat. I was so appalled I pushed him off of me and ran inside,” Nikolas remembered. At the time, she revealed, he was 24 while she was 16. Hill’s lawyers have since denied the accusations

Here is another famous rich celebrity accused of rape dressed in purple. Do you see the connection with the color purple?

How is Jonah Hill so rich?

According to wealth tracker Celebrity Net Worth, Hill has a net worth of around USD 70 million. His fortune comes primarily from his roles in films and TV shows as well as his earnings as a screenwriter and producer on some of them

Jonah Hill worth 70 million. Do any of you have at least 1 million who are reading this?

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2023
Conor McGregor
UFC star Conor McGregor has been accused of sexually assaulting a woman after a game in the NBA finals earlier this month. According to documents obtained by Us Weekly, the alleged victim’s attorney, Ariel Mitchell, claims that the MMA fighter, “violently” sexually assaulted her in a men’s bathroom just after the end of the game.

Per the documents, the woman was separated from a friend by security personnel at the stadium and forced into a men’s bathroom. Inside the bathroom, McGregor emerged, kissed her and forced her to perform MouthAction. At one point, the woman allegedly elbowed McGregor which allowed her to escape.

Connor McGregor is another of Illuminati whores that has been accused of rape and here he is dressed in purple on multiple occasions. Even Connor even has what looks like his son dressed in a purple suit. Pray for this child who is innocent.

Women are always in support of Illuminati Freemasonry as the women wear purple in many of these male celebrities photo ops.

According to Celebrity Net Worth, Conor McGregor's net worth in 2023 stands at $200 million. In the prime years of his career, he is expected to make the most within a span of five years from now. He himself confirmed his ambitions as he was quoted saying “I'm 30 now, say by 35, I'll be a billionaire

Connor McGregor worth over 200 million. If you support the Gay New World Order you get rich or have a good paying job at least.

1 Like

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2023
Famous People Who Have Been Accused of Sexual Assault: Jimmie Allen
Photo : Getty Images for The Recording Academy
Jimmie Allen
On June 9, country star Jimmie Allen was accused of sexual assault for the second time in less than a month. An anonymous woman filed a lawsuit in Tennessee on June 9, claiming that Allen secretly filmed her and that he continued to engage in sexual contact despite the fact she had revoked her consent.

Previously, a woman that worked on Allen’s former management team accused the Grammy-nominated country singer of rape and repeated sexual abuse, Variety reports. The woman is suing for battery, assault, invasion of privacy, and emotional distress.

Jimmie Allen another male celebrity accused of raping a woman. This is how pedophile Freemasons keep use rape charges or slander against poor men by using these rich and famous Illuminati whores to control perception. They put fear into the air Everytime these celebrity rape stories hit the news then use that energy to target the poor man.

Circling back to 2023, Jimmie Allen's net worth stands at an impressive $2.5 million. This financial success is largely credited to his thriving musical career, marked by several hit singles and albums. Winning the ACM Award for New Male Artist of the Year in 2019 certainly added to his prominence

Jimmie Allen has 2.5 million but that's U.S dollars by Naira standards he is a billionaire.

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by Woodshot: 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
I get purple clothes that I wear...you go post me too?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
Percy Hynes White
Back in January 2023, Wednesday star Percy Hynes White was accused of sexual assault in a series of tweets. In the thread, a woman alleges that White assaulted her and her friends, who were between the ages of 17 and 20, during his time living in Vancouver, per the Mary Sue. She included screenshots of their conversations, alleging that he tried to manipulate her and her friends into sexual acts.

Two other women quickly came out with similar accusations, claiming that White and his friends would throw parties in order “to explicitly invite women they thought were hot, so they could get them drunk and high enough to have sex with them.”

Netflix did not comment on the accusations, and fans were upset that an alleged abuser would continue onto Wednesday Season 2 as his character Xavier Thorpe.

On June 7, White broke his social media silence and addressed the allegations in an Instagram story.

Percy Hynes White another male celebrity accused of rape of women. So the strategy is to give women untold power to false accuse a man of rape and be believed with no evidence. By creating false narratives that never happened the Freemasonry Illuminati and Jesuits can create an atmosphere of fear why false slander is possible without anyone believing the false accused.

Percy Hynes-White Net Worth: $9 Millions

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
Cuba Gooding Jr. has settled a 2020 lawsuit accusing him of rape that allegedly occurred seven years ago. Just before his trial was set to begin, the actor reached a settlement with the anonymous woman, as stated in the court record. The woman would have had to reveal her identity during the trial, as ruled by the judge.

In the original lawsuit, the woman claimed that Gooding Jr. had invited her to his hotel room, where he undressed in front of her and then raped her twice. She sought compensatory and punitive damages, alleging a “crime of violence” based on gender, per People.

Gooding Jr.’s attorney denied the allegations, stating that there was no criminal conduct and that the case should be dismissed. The actor has faced previous accusations of sexual assault, including one in 2019 for groping a woman at a rooftop bar. He later pled guilty to one of the accusations.

As part of the recent settlement, Gooding Jr. avoids trial and potential imprisonment. The details of the settlement were not disclosed.

Another sent by the Devil to deceive the world and destroy truth.

How rich is Cuba Gooding Jr?

The Star's Accumulated Wealth

As of 2023, the estimated net worth of Cuba Gooding Jr. stands at a staggering $12 million US dollars according to Celebrity Net Worth. This figure is a testament to Gooding Jr.'s enduring presence in Hollywood

Rich by any standard in the world.

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 11:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
Danny Masterson was accused of raping four women in the early 2000s, and what makes this case even trickier is that it involves the Church of Scientology — all of the women are former members. They all claim that not only were they assaulted by the former That ’70s Show star, but the church was protecting the celebrity and harassing them over the allegations.

He has denied any wrongdoing and his lawyer Sharon Appelbaum has tried to discredit the victims’ stories by saying that “memories fade and memories change,” and that they are not credible witnesses.

In May 2021, Masterson was ordered to stand trial in the rape case and has pleaded not guilty to the charges. He was fired from Netflix’s The Ranch and was out on $3.3 million bail while residing with wife and fellow Scientologist Bijou Philips.

On May 31, 2023, a jury convicted Masterson on two counts of forcible rape, per Variety. He was sentenced to 30 years in prison.

Is he really in prison because Bill Cosby was never in prison?

Danny Masterson, the American actor and DJ, boasts a net worth of $8 million, jointly held with his wife, actress Bijou Phillips. He's best known for portraying Hyde in the hit sitcom "That '70s Show," featuring in all 200 episodes from 1998 to 2006

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
Snoop Dogg
In early 2022, Snoop Dogg was accused of sexual assault by a woman who was a former backup dancer for the rapper. The woman filed a lawsuit against the rapper, alleging he assaulted her in 2013. Snoop Dogg’s being sued for sexual assault and battery, and the woman bringing forward the lawsuit and allegations is also suing Bishop Don Juan, per People.

Snoop Dogg's net worth is estimated at a cool $150 million in 2023. His massive success isn't just due to his music—which would alone likely have left him quite wealthy

Another one sent by the evil one.

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 11:32pm On Oct 12, 2023
Just after the Sex and the City reboot premiered, Chris Noth was accused of sexual assault by two women in two different cities over a decade apart. One of the victims talked about the PTSD she suffered after her alleged 2005 rape. “I had buried it as long as I could, and then I really wasn’t doing well and finally went to the treatment the ER had recommended,” she told The Hollywood Reporter.

Noth released a statement discrediting the claims. “These stories could’ve been from 30 years ago or 30 days ago—no always means no—that is a line I did not cross,” he wrote. “The encounters were consensual. It’s difficult not to question the timing of these stories coming out. I don’t know for certain why they are surfacing now, but I do know this: I did not assault these women.”

He has been fired from The Equalizer and his And Just Like That… flashback scenes as Mr. Big were removed from the final episode.

I can't make this up.

What is Chris Noth's net worth?
$16 million
Noth, who is 67 years old, is a multi-hyphenate with a net worth of $16 million as of late 2021, according to Celebrity Net Worth. He has appeared in more than 70 movies and television series, including “Law & Order” and “Law & Order: Criminal Intent” on HBO and “The Good Wife” on CBS.

Chris Noth a multi millionaire in Nigeria a multi billionaire.

All these male celebrities accused of rape by women are millionaires and all dressed in purple. This is what they have to do to break the glass ceiling be a pawn for the Devil order of Freemasonry Illuminati and the Jesuits.

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 11:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
Armie Hammer
In 2021, Armie Hammer was accused of sexual assault, manipulation, and coercion by exes including Paige Lorenze, Courtney Vucekovich, and a model named Effie, all of whom claim Hammer would show an initial interest in BDSM and escalate into increasingly violent and humiliating behavior, allegedly detailing cannibalistic fantasies and an interest in having these women be his “sex slaves.”

Effie began sharing screenshots allegedly of her conversations with the actor in January, and took on lawyer Gloria Allred as legal representation later that year, giving a press conference in which she formally accused Hammer of rape over Zoom in March with Allred at her side.

In the video press conference, the model alleged that Hammer “would often test my devotion to him, slyly removing and crossing my boundaries, as he became increasingly more violent. He abused me mentally, emotionally and sexually.”

Hammer denied all of the claims against, calling them “bulls**t” to E! News, adding “in light of the vicious and spurious online attacks against me, I cannot, in good conscience now, leave my children for four months to shoot a film in the Dominican Republic.” Hammer was fired from all of his film projects and, despite an LAPD investigation, he was never charged criminally. He entered rehab in May 2021 and is now back in the Cayman Islands, living near his ex-wife Elizabeth Chambers and their two kids.

Who is Armie Hammer's net worth?

In 2020, Hammer's net worth was estimated to be more than $10 million as his career appeared to be taking off with a full list of scheduled roles. T

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 12:09am On Oct 13, 2023
EnvyandHate:

I can't make this up.

Make what up, uneducated conspiracy nut job?

See below, you conspiracy wacko that buys anything that sounds conspiracy and has a photo!

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 2:17am On Oct 13, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Make what up, uneducated conspiracy nut job?

See below, you conspiracy wacko that buys anything that sounds conspiracy and has a photo!

So evil people think too highly of themselves and they don't have no royal lineage.

Gaslighting doesn't work on me.

2 Likes

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 2:31am On Oct 13, 2023
EnvyandHate:

So evil people think too highly of themselves and they don't have no royal lineage.

Gaslighting doesn't work on me.

No, the only thing that works on you are ridiculous "illuminati" stupidity.
See below, Trump is "illuminati whoré". So are Kamala Harris, Michelle Obama, even Bola Tinubu!

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 2:42am On Oct 13, 2023
Joe Biden - illuminati whorė
According to our resident genius

1 Like

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 2:44am On Oct 13, 2023
The only thing Kamala Harris is symbolizing to the world is that she is illuminati!
According to our resident illuminati nut case!

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 2:50am On Oct 13, 2023
PoliteActivist:

No, the only thing that works on you are ridiculous "illuminati" stupidity.
See below, Trump is "illuminati whoré". So are Kamala Harris, Michelle Obama, even Bola Tinubu!

There is no black Jesus. That's why Africans do not fight corruption in Africa the most corrupt continent on Earth but also wherever Black are in large numbers. These the choices black people make which never improves the bloodline to be faithful to the God of truth.

You see the Palestinians fighting and dying for freedom those are the people of God.

Go back to your blood rituals and stay off my post.
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 2:52am On Oct 13, 2023
It has nothing to do with color preference or fashion trend, it is ILLUMINATI!

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 2:56am On Oct 13, 2023
Woody Allen’s sexual abuse case with his daughter Dylan goes back to 1992 when a babysitter told Mia Farrow, “Dylan was sitting on the sofa, and Woody was kneeling on the floor, facing her, with his head in her lap,” per The New York Times. Even though the filmmaker called the allegations “an unconscionable and gruesomely damaging manipulation of innocent children for vindictive and self-serving motives,” the claims set off a headline-generating case that would be discussed for decades.

Dylan has never wavered on her story, having come forward as an adult to double-down on her claims in The New York Times in 2014. She also has the support of her mom and brother Ronan Farrow, who continue to advocate for her. But that has only made Allen fight back harder, writing in his rebuttal letter, “Of course, I did not molest Dylan…No one wants to discourage abuse victims from speaking out, but one must bear in mind that sometimes there are people who are falsely accused and that is also a terribly destructive thing.”

Allen has never been convicted of a crime in this case, although the judge in the 1993 custody case found his behavior “grossly inappropriate.” Many actors have stepped up to support Dylan and have refused to work with him again, but Allen still has his supporters.

Evil exposed comes out fighting.

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 2:59am On Oct 13, 2023
The Illuminati has even taken over our locall ankara prints!

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 3:10am On Oct 13, 2023
Money ritual doesn’t work, spirit world has no bank to print money:

Hell is fighting back. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

''Uve Got Flat Tyres On Your Chest'' Nigerians Comes For This Braless Curvy Lady / She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). / Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.