Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Guys Get In Here! Will You Allow Your Bride To Walk Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Get In Here! Will You Allow Your Bride To Walk Down (837 Views)

Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. / Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Get In Here! Will You Allow Your Bride To Walk Down by Kazylarry(m): 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
This picture of a lady's wedding dress is trending online. Ladies, Will you rock the dress? Yay or Nay.

Re: Guys Get In Here! Will You Allow Your Bride To Walk Down by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
ßooßs sad ™™™™ my weakness ™ wink JUICY

Someone pass me my Golden Straw cool
Re: Guys Get In Here! Will You Allow Your Bride To Walk Down by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
why do we care about this ? remind us again
Re: Guys Get In Here! Will You Allow Your Bride To Walk Down by vault(m): 11:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
starring at it would never let you av a second thought on the marriage...... angry
Re: Guys Get In Here! Will You Allow Your Bride To Walk Down by Lewaluv(f): 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nice one cool
Re: Guys Get In Here! Will You Allow Your Bride To Walk Down by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
sunshineR come and see boobi oo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Get In Here! Will You Allow Your Bride To Walk Down by indodon(m): 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
so ah Kant sleep a day without sin

I refuse to sin
Re: Guys Get In Here! Will You Allow Your Bride To Walk Down by indodon(m): 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2017

I refuse to sin
Re: Guys Get In Here! Will You Allow Your Bride To Walk Down by Jacktheripper: 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
indodon:

I refuse to sin

I feel ur pain
Re: Guys Get In Here! Will You Allow Your Bride To Walk Down by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 03, 2017
grin

Oh wow wow wow wow wow wow..
grin

Nice dress...
Re: Guys Get In Here! Will You Allow Your Bride To Walk Down by indodon(m): 8:58am On Sep 03, 2017
Jacktheripper:

I feel ur pain
grin

(1) (Reply)

It's Simple If Your Husband Doesn't Like It!!! / Signs She Is Not Desperate Men Take Note / Rich Nairalanders: What Do You Spend Your Money On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.