Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,209 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price (18113 Views)

Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady / Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy / ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Amajuoyi44(m): 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
I hardly seen or hear that ladies gives their man money to pay their bride price

Why can't such happen? cry
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by PerfectStranger(m): 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2023
No girl will boldly come out plain to tell you they will, but they'll actually do. Especially the ENPs

146 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by talented321: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2023
Puss360 he dey possible?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Puss360(f): 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2023
talented321:
Puss360 he dey possible?
hmmm

I just dey imagine how dat marriage wan be??
I give man money to pay my dowry... So now, who come marry who?. Coz as the case be, na me marry myself o ....
Well... I can give the man money on condition say, no neck for the marriage.. our two go be head of the family grin grin grin

talented321 re u okay with dat grin grin grin

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Amajuoyi44(m): 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2023
Puss360:
hmmm

I give man money to pay my dowry... So now, who come marry who?. Coz as the case be, na me marry myself o ....
Well... I can give the man money on condition say, no neck for the marriage.. our two go be head of the family grin grin grin

Hahahahaha i cant stop laughing

15 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by VinnyBaba: 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
A Single Lady of 40yrs would Not mind doing this. sad

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by lordnkem000(m): 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2023
This husband and wife no go let me read my comments without laughing.. I love u guys jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by lordnkem000(m): 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2023
But if karen204 and goodlady agree I fit consider any one on them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by oluwaseyi0: 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
I don't think that's necessary
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by skj1377(m): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2023
I heard Tonto dike did such

13 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Goodlady(f): 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2023
Se ori man naa o buru? Hope the man isn't an unfortunate one?
Why ll you fail in your first responsibility?
The wedding ll hold when the man's financially buoyant and it must not be long.
Borrowing a man to pay for my bride price is the beginning of SAPA in the marriage.
Men, there are some things you must not fail with in life. Handling your wedding well is part of it.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Goodlady(f): 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2023
PerfectStranger:
No girl will boldly come out plain to tell you they will, but they'll actually do. Especially the ENPs
Stfu!
There's nothing like evening newspapers.
The older the wine, the sweeter it is.
Just last Saturday, a 46yrs old woman got married to a 40yrs old man in Lugbe area, Abuja. Everyone ll get fulfillment at one time. Cos I reject your short, black and broke destiny no mean say I go tey before I marry or reach Age 90 like Sarah before I born.
All you boys here dissing women with your childish threads, na una Mama's bweast una dey drag like madman own. You all should get a life.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by CgRay: 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
You mean I should marry myself?
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Zonefree(m): 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2023
Goodlady:

Stfu!
Just last Saturday, a 46yrs old woman got married to a 40yrs old man in Lugbe area, Abuja. Everyone ll get fulfillment at one time. Cos I reject your short, black and broke destiny no mean say I go tey before I marry or reach Age 90 like Sarah before I born.
All you boys here dissing women with your childish threads, na una Mama's bweast una dey drag like madman own. You all should get a life.
Rants of a broke and wretched Nairaland ENP!

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
skj1377:
I heard Tonto dike did such

It’s just clout man. Prince Kpokpogri na my neighbor for Asaba. The man is rich man. I know am well. I have seen a lot of Nollywood actors acting on set at his house severally. Forget all those things Tonto said. That man is rich. You no see him house for Abj way government demolish ?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2023
As a guy i'd never accept such frm any lady no matter the temptation.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by PerfectStranger(m): 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2023
Goodlady:

Stfu!
See frustration grin grin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by haslaw(m): 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2023
Goodlady:
Se ori man naa o buru? Hope the man isn't an unfortunate one?
Why ll you fail in your first responsibility?
The wedding ll hold when the man's financially buoyant and it must not be long.
Borrowing a man to pay for my bride price is the beginning of SAPA in the marriage.
Men, there are some things you must not fail with in life. Handling your wedding well is part of it.

No one should pay any attention to some online rants from Evening News Papers..

In actual fact, they are looking for who will agree to be given money to pay their bride price

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Amajuoyi44(m): 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2023
CgRay:
You mean I should marry myself?
grin there are some girls that can do such thing

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Ashawoman82: 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2023
Puss360:
hmmm

na only bride price be wetin make person man.. What about the bills and finance of the home.... Ur mumu no too much... If ur man no buoyant when him Wan marry u, I see nothing wrong in supporting him with some money for bride price...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Puss360(f): 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ashawoman82:
na only bride price be wetin make person man.. What about the bills and finance of the home.... Ur mumu no too much... If ur man no buoyant when him Wan marry u, I see nothing wrong in supporting him with some money for bride price...
If him no buoyant for brideprice, then the whole traditional rites na wash.....
If no money for the most important payment, then we will wait till he can afford that...
You no get money for brideprice, Nd you wan marry? Day one na talk
Even if I want to support financially, it will be in other items BUT NOT DOWRY....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Ashawoman82: 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2023
Puss360:

If no money for the most important payment, then we will wait till he can afford that...
Even if I want to support financially, it will be in other items BUT NOT DOWRY....
some places for Imo state like mbaise, their bride price de enter 2 mil... Even if u earn 350k monthly as a struggling guy u cant afford to pay that money just like that... Are u saying a guy earning 350k can't start a family?...

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Goodlady(f): 10:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
haslaw:

No one should pay any attention to some online rants from Evening News Papers..

In actual fact, they are looking for who will agree to be given money to pay their bride price
I weep for your condemned destiny. Born throway pikin. See how tattered your life is!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Goodlady(f): 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
Zonefree:

Rants of a broke and wretched Nairaland ENP!
You know I m very hot and you wished you had me. But it's a pity your tattered life can't fit to my perfect world. So, blow away like smoke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Puss360(f): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ashawoman82:
some places for Imo state like mbaise, their bride price de enter 2 mil... Even if u earn 350k monthly as a struggling guy u cant afford to pay that money just like that... Are u saying a guy earning 350k can't start a family?...
See, the fact is, nobody is forcing the guy to Marry from that side...
They say "Look before you leap"...
Look their tradition well before you go Nd Marry from there... If brideprice na 1m... Gather am before going over.. if you no get, either you go and borrow loan, or you forget everything...
Even your family no suppose give you money to add for brideprice itself... It is a personal burden for the man ....
Make tomorrow, issues come up, to avoid talk like "This your wife wey you marry, my money dey inside"... because it's true.. lol

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by talented321: 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2023
Now we are dating and u take in (pregnant)' i wanted to wed u before delivery time, but in the process thing went sour for me'' but u have the ability to give me the cash to pay your dowry so that i will give u later''
Now u need this dowry to be paid too, so that you will be called a legally married woman' to gain that respect of a married woman.
Will u let it slide and born out of wedlock?
Ordinary dowry head no dey again' and u think without neck the head will stand.
na only god know why he give men power over women'' if not the oppression and shege we for enter.
Puss360:
hmmm

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Puss360(f): 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2023
talented321:
I dey smoke'' so i dey come make i finish first.
Oya quick...but don't get high ooo
Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by talented321: 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2023
Yes ma'''
Puss360:
Oya quick...but don't get high ooo

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by WeirdAlien: 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
No lady should ever do that under any circumstance.
That's how irresponsibility starts.

Even if she sponsors the whole wedding, not her own bride price.

P.S.
If as a man, you (or your father) can't afford her bride price, then you don't deserve her. In many traditions though, the man's father pays that particular fee, because he's the one marrying a wife for his son. Whichever is the case, the lady shouldn't be instrumental to its payment.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by 1Sharon(f): 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2023
Abolish bride price. It has been the reason for mistreatment against women

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by 1Sharon(f): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
Puss360:

I hope you know, that thing they call bride price is the reason some men are gingered to maltreat and treat women like property?

It should be done away with.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2023
My sister paid half of her bride price... No one knew about it until one day her drunk husband told everyone everything.. grin grin grin.. She was so embarrassed.

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How The Sex Doll Works - PHOTO / 12-year-old Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud / Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.