Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,079 members, 7,859,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

Lesbianism! Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Partner She Tagged ‘main kitten’ Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbianism! Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Partner She Tagged ‘main kitten’ Partner (1025 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos / Abby Chioma Zeus Is A Lesbian, Lonah Zainab Is Her Partner (photos) / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesbianism! Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Partner She Tagged ‘main kitten’ Partner by kingtopman: 1:18am On Sep 03, 2017
A Nigerian lady has thrown caution to the winds as she took to Facebook to show off her partner who she tagged her ‘main kitten’ as she was pictured kissing her.

SHE WROTE;
“BBY ALWAYS REMEMBER DAH IF YOU FALL.
I’M GONNA PICK YOU UP AFTER I FINISH LAUGHING
MY MAIN kitten”

MORE PICTURES HERE:
http://naijatopgist.com/lesbianism-nigerian-lady-shows-off-her-partner-she-tagged-main-puy-partner-on-facebook-photos/

Re: Lesbianism! Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Partner She Tagged ‘main kitten’ Partner by chuks013: 2:17am On Sep 03, 2017
People keep saying everybody has a right to choose what ever sex partner they want...I'm not a saint..buh looking at the bible, I couldn't find one verse where God approved same sex I.e gay and lesbianism...if not when e created Adam.e cud created another man so they both b happy...evn Bros Solo 4 bible marry 300 cum 700 concubine join am... any person supporting gay or lesbianism beta go for a 3 months deliverance at MFM PRAYER CITY....HELL IS REAL

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism! Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Partner She Tagged ‘main kitten’ Partner by tellwisdom: 2:20am On Sep 03, 2017
Nothing wrong...i need one sef sad...pm me if u wanna mingle sad
Re: Lesbianism! Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Partner She Tagged ‘main kitten’ Partner by KendrickAyomide: 6:05am On Sep 03, 2017
Banana Fall on them !

(1) (Reply)

Guy Insults Lady For Refusing To Come To His House On First Date / 10 Advantages Of Dating Older Men / Trying To Friend Zone Her But She Won't Give Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.