Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,389 members, 7,830,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri (31448 Views)

Thomas John Appointed As Chairman Of NNPC By President Buhari / Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD / Shehui Sanni Reacts To Atiku's Plan To Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by DabuIIIT: 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
GavelSlam:
When Marlyn Ogar was with the DSS it was the most transparent organisation in Nigeria.
83 ppl 'like' this comment thus far......83 zomBs..the likes of which the zoo will hardly grow..smh
being a nigerian is fast becoming what i hate the most.

1 Like

Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by DabuIIIT: 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
captleonerd:
Reno is a complete id1ot
just like a complete big one like U.. grin
Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by mekyno777(m): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
eagleeye2:

Your last sentence is just what I have been hammering on.
The super eagles team was selected based on Merit, that's why no body shouted NEPOTISM. But when you overlook Merit to make appointment based on region, tribe, religion etc that's when people shouting Nepotism.
And they were picked by a foreign coach/white man and, top most, dey delivered.
In buhari's case, i can only say what goes around comes around.
He is setting a very bad precedent.

1 Like

Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by captleonerd(m): 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
mekyno777:

Remember the selection of players which is mostly southerns was done by a white man (even if it is a local coach) that don't know abt tribals so it is on merit and they delivered as well.
But buhari's tribalism has not delivered/helped matters. I wont mind if i am seeing result bt the whole thing/madness is going over board.
If u support buhari's appointment, then don't complain when a southern president comes in and appoints only his own people.
I knw north will not only complain, the will do unprintable things.
Time will tell
burnit wasn't tribal when it was done by keshi and oliseh right? maybe if keshi and oliseh used federal character then other regions will have players good enough for the eagles now.

what gives you the impression NNPC and DSS officials are not qualified right now? when both agencies were dominated by southerners under GEJ did you cry blue murder?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by captleonerd(m): 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
cstr1000:

You are being smart by half.
The people in football are the best we have. They play at relatively highest level for Nigerians currently in football. Ignoring federal character is the obvious move here to maximize our best pool.
On the other hand,You can't tell me that the people in buhari's government are the best we have given the fact that the regions majorly represented are more or less educationally disadvantaged.
The people buhari trusts are not the most educated, the most technical or an authority in their fields.
Their only selling point is that they are northerners.
Infact, i take it back- you are not smart at all.
you are the one being clever by half. are the current NNPC executives not doing OK? what gives you the impression an Okechukwu would have done better if he was appointed instead of the adamu? my point is let each person/handler work with the people he's comfortable with. both the NNPC and the DSS were dominated by SE/SS under Jonathan. Jonathan's appointments were also lopsided and no one cried blue murder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by DabuIIIT: 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
adebrave1:
Shut up Reno! You don't have say.
The fact that you're no longer in government doesn't mean you be pained, at least you had your own share sometimes ago too.

You're one of the reasons Nigerians hate Goodluck Jonathan till date. You misused and misplaced opportunities given to you.

Useless Bigots.
amala,nobody asked u to luv Gej. Infact,hate him 4eva and may God grant u and ur family buhari's luv 4eva. May it be unto u 4eva as ur beloved buhari is rulling nigeria,ameen..

2 Likes

Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by Cocolatti(m): 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
adebrave1:
The fact that you're no longer in government doesn't mean you be pained, at least you had your own share sometimes ago too.

You're one of the reasons Nigerians hate Goodluck Jonathan till date. You misused and misplaced opportunities given to you.

Useless Bigots.
Just like your brother Adeshina and Garba Shehu are doing right now abi?

1 Like

Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by captleonerd(m): 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
Jolar101:

Because northerners were dominated in eagles and sports minister.
liar. the ibos have dominated the eagles since we won the nations cup not northerners
Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by captleonerd(m): 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
DabuIIIT:
just like a complete big one like U.. grin
get lost
Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by zingobaby: 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
yesooo Nnpc Top Staff are northerners.Even DSS & federal Government organisations.He is saying one Nigeria,no more Nigeria.let share this country let every body go.No unity in this country
Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by cstr1000: 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
captleonerd:
you are the one being clever by half. are the current NNPC executives not doing OK? what gives you the impression an Okechukwu would have done better if he was appointed instead of the adamu? my point is let each person/handler work with the people he's comfortable with. both the NNPC and the DSS were dominated by SE/SS under Jonathan. Jonathan's appointments were also lopsided and no one cried blue murder.
Given the fact that adamu has been in charge of your country since decades, it is a fuccking shit-show.
Adamu comes from a region where western education is still seen as a pariah, yet government agencies is filled with the likes of adamu and his people.
How do you reconcile that?
The old NNPC boss under GEJ was also a northerner and we all know how he looted to stupor.
Jonathan appointments were lopsided against the SW a bit. The north still had the far majority because they always do and they wrecked that government.
Take a look at Dora Akunyili and Ngozi Okonji Iweala. These are highly educated people that made impact. Among the best in their fields.
Aside from Jelani Aliyu who has not done anything as of yet, give me a northern equivalent of these brilliant amazons in any sector of buhari's government.

1 Like

Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by DabuIIIT: 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
captleonerd:
get lost
yep,buh u remain a complete big one grin
Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
adebrave1:

Useless Bigots.

And what makes you think Nigerians hate GEJ?
Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by mekyno777(m): 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
captleonerd:
burnit wasn't tribal when it was done by keshi and oliseh right? maybe if keshi and oliseh used federal character then other regions will have players good enough for the eagles now.

what gives you the impression NNPC and DSS officials are not qualified right now? when both agencies were dominated by southerners under GEJ did you cry blue murder?
Name any hausa player(s) in any top/reasonable/foreign team(s) that deserve (in form) to be invite that was not invited?
If keshi and oliseh (both frm south south) did dat, then they have been justified by the past and present foriegn coaches (gernot rohr and clement westanhof, bonfere jo) selection of majority southern players that they are far better than their northern counter parts.
Nigeria constitution/laws made provision for federal character in political appointments bt their is nothing lyk dat in football law.
U can insert that if u dont mind.
Nice precedent being set by buhari

1 Like

Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by izuchukwu94(m): 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
captleonerd:
Reno is a complete id1ot

Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by captleonerd(m): 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
mekyno777:

Name any hausa player(s) in any top/reasonable/foreign team(s) that deserve (in form) to be invite that was not invited?
If keshi and oliseh (both frm south south) did dat, then they have been justified by the past and present foriegn coaches (gernot rohr and clement westanhof, bonfere jo) selection of majority southern players that they are far better than their northern counter parts.
Nigeria constitution/laws made provision for federal character in political appointments bt their is nothing lyk dat in football law.
U can insert that if u dont mind.
Nice precedent being set by buhari
oga stop fooling yourself. since the best made t to the eagles squad without federal character then let us remove federal character and let presidents work with whole ever they are comfortable with. that's my point. you should understand that if you have a working brain.

yes ministers should be appointed with federal character but when it comes to aides and executives of agencies then let us forget about federal character

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by captleonerd(m): 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
[quote author=izuchukwu94 post=60090970][/quote]

Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by captleonerd(m): 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
cstr1000:

Given the fact that adamu has been in charge of your country since decades, it is a fuccking shit-show.
Adamu comes from a region where western education is still seen as a pariah, yet government agencies is filled with the likes of adamu and his people.
How do you reconcile that?
The old NNPC boss under GEJ was also a northerner and we all know how he looted to stupor.
Jonathan appointments were lopsided against the SW a bit. The north still had the far majority because they always do and they wrecked that government.
Take a look at Dora Akunyili and Ngozi Okonji Iweala. These are highly educated people that made impact. Among the best in their fields.
Aside from Jelani Aliyu who has not done anything as of yet, give me a northern equivalent of these brilliant amazons in any sector of buhari's government.
a lot of ikechukwus were in charge under Jonathan and NNPC failed to remit billions of dollars in oil revenue.

so you are so shallow minded you believe there are good hands and managers from your own side of the country but every appointed adamu must be incompetent. can't believe I'm arguing with someone that can't out 2 and 2 together

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by EmekaMD(m): 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
captleonerd:
you are the brainless child. must insult before you pass your points across? the eagles were selected based on merit and they performed. at least 5 of the starting 11 are from the SE and only 1 is from the north. why can't the same principle be applied to NNPC? the NNPC is doing OK without the federal character principle. if you believe keshi and the foreign coach selected the ibo dominated eagles based on merit without federal character why can't the same logic be applied to NNPC and DSS?

get a life please and don't insult before you spew your jaundiced opinion next time
this is the point of my argument with u..
Nigeria is the way it is because any nation that refuses to use its first eleven but insist on pushing mediocrity forward shall remain underdeveloped..

Igbo States have the highest cut off points for any level of education beginning from Primary Schools to University level.

In addition, Igbos have the highest number of graduates, Masters degree holders, Doctorate degree holders and also the highest number of professors. Literacy in Igboland is above 90%, peaking in Imo state with 96.4%.

Despite, these intimidating characteristics, Igbos are rarely found in positions of authority to turnaround Nigeria..

Igbos dominate list of Nigeria businessmen and industrialists. Igbos have 80% of registered businesses in Nigeria Corporate Affairs Commission yet Igbo opinions are not sought on improving Nigeria economy as it plummets to all time low.

The only area where Nigerians often get it right is football. because of our foreign coaches meritocracy rides above mediocrity.

In the atmosphere that there are over 10,000 Nigeria internationals with about 80% of them as Igbo, it is natural that first team shirts go to mostly Igbo footballers. This policy of excellence has pivoted the Super Eagles to leadership position in Africa and admirable position in the world. Nigeria is made proud by great Igbo Footballers like Jay Jay Okocha, Kanu Nwankwo, Sunday Ogochukwu Oliseh, Christian Chukwu, Emmanuel Okala, Iheanacho, Mikel Obi to name a few.

The Igbo excellence was once again expressed when an Igbo dominated Super Eagles beat Cameroun 4-0 to the joy of all Nigerians at the US Stadium.

It is widely known, that if Igbos are courted in other areas of Nigeria life especially leadership and decision taking that Nigeria shall be pivoted to positions of international pride and acclaim. Many say that the Igbos are capable of reversing the debilitating effects of imperialism and restoring the lost glory of Africa.

Will Nigeria and indeed Africa clinch to the Igbo fast - track of national /continental development or should we continue in our negligence of the black Jews of the world?

Victor Wilberforce
is a critical thinker and a social engineer.

Imagine if the super eagles had jettisoned their first and most qualified eleven (in crucial match )and then come back after they've been beaten mercilessly to started telling us that we've all failed, when infact they deliberately refused to give the chance to the people who has the pedigree to do it.
Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by captleonerd(m): 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
EmekaMD:
this is the point of my argument with u..
Nigeria is the way it is because any nation that refuses to use its first eleven but insist on pushing mediocrity forward shall remain underdeveloped..

Igbo States have the highest cut off points for any level of education beginning from Primary Schools to University level.

In addition, Igbos have the highest number of graduates, Masters degree holders, Doctorate degree holders and also the highest number of professors. Literacy in Igboland is above 90%, peaking in Imo state with 96.4%.

Despite, these intimidating characteristics, Igbos are rarely found in positions of authority to turnaround Nigeria..

Igbos dominate list of Nigeria businessmen and industrialists. Igbos have 80% of registered businesses in Nigeria Corporate Affairs Commission yet Igbo opinions are not sought on improving Nigeria economy as it plummets to all time low.

The only area where Nigerians often get it right is football. because of our foreign coaches meritocracy rides above mediocrity.

In the atmosphere that there are over 10,000 Nigeria internationals with about 80% of them as Igbo, it is natural that first team shirts go to mostly Igbo footballers. This policy of excellence has pivoted the Super Eagles to leadership position in Africa and admirable position in the world. Nigeria is made proud by great Igbo Footballers like Jay Jay Okocha, Kanu Nwankwo, Sunday Ogochukwu Oliseh, Christian Chukwu, Emmanuel Okala, Iheanacho, Mikel Obi to name a few.

The Igbo excellence was once again expressed when an Igbo dominated Super Eagles beat Cameroun 4-0 to the joy of all Nigerians at the US Stadium.

It is widely known, that if Igbos are courted in other areas of Nigeria life especially leadership and decision taking that Nigeria shall be pivoted to positions of international pride and acclaim. Many say that the Igbos are capable of reversing the debilitating effects of imperialism and restoring the lost glory of Africa.

Will Nigeria and indeed Africa clinch to the Igbo fast - track of national /continental development or should we continue in our negligence of the black Jews of the world?

Victor Wilberforce
is a critical thinker and a social engineer.

Imagine if the super eagles had jettisoned their first and most qualified eleven (in crucial match )and then come back after they've been beaten mercilessly to started telling us that we've all failed, when infact they deliberately refused to give the chance to the people who has the pedigree to do it.

I stopped reading the moment you started talking about Igbo states and cut off points. there are at most 10 northers in NNPC executives. you wan to tell me all those northerners are not qualified? as long as they are qualified let's forget tribal sentiments and allow things play out first. if they fail in their line of duty then we can call for their removal. the DSS was dominated by southerners under GEJ yet no one cried blue murder except when APC data centers were raided. stop the tribal hate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by Redoil: 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
sarrki:

I sarrki my village people has cursed with like and share ?
Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by mekyno777(m): 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
captleonerd:
oga stop fooling yourself. since the best made t to the eagles squad without federal character then let us remove federal character and let presidents work with whole ever they are comfortable with. that's my point. you should understand that if you have a working brain.

yes ministers should be appointed with federal character but when it comes to aides and executives of agencies then let us forget about federal character
u said,
fooling myself.........if i have a working brain? It sound lyk u can't answer me/ match my reasonings.
Ok, have a nice tym.
Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by okenwaa(m): 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
captleonerd:
Mor0nkiri is just being clever by half.

in that eagles squad the only northerner is Ahmed musa.
there was a single Yoruba player, ekong from CRS and Moses from Edo state. all other 8-10 players (are from the south east). I guess we can also call them Biafran eagles.

Yes Buhari's appointments have been lopsided. But this federal character thing will only keep pulling us back.

if we want to continue using federal Character let's make sure when the eagles are playing we have

-2 sw players, 2nw players, 2 se players, 2 Ss players, 2NC players at least on the pitch at all times.
- if a player from any region gets injured or has to be substituted then someone from his region must replace him
- if there is no one from his region them let him remain on the field.

Are you not a big fooooooooooooooooooooooool

that's how dumb federal principle is
Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by okenwaa(m): 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
[quote author=captleonerd post=60082151]Mor0nkiri is just being clever by half.

there was a single Yoruba player, ekong from CRS and Moses from Edo state. all other 8-10 players (are from the south east). I guess we can also call them Biafran eagles.

Yes Buhari's appointments have been lopsided. But this federal character thing will only keep pulling us back.

if we want to continue using federal Character let's make sure when the eagles are playing we have

-2 sw players, 2nw players, 2 se players, 2 Ss players, 2NC players at least on the pitch at all times.
- if a player from any region gets injured or has to be substituted then someone from his region must replace him

Are you not a big fooooooooooooooooooooooool eh
Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by Bambela(m): 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
You are good in all aspect
Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
captleonerd:
Mor0nkiri is just being clever by half.

that's how dumb federal principle is
the guy that played 2 is from where?
Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by whao: 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
malware:

All those agencies have more of Southerners than Northerners.... If you disagree, go and check.

Maybe you can help justify this:This ONE Nigeria PROJECT is a big FRAUD

FULL NAMES OF NNPC NEW MANAGERS APPOINTED BY MR PRESIDENT

NORTH
1. Malami Shehu, - MD Port Harcourt Refining Company.
2. Muhammed Abah, - MD Warri Refinery.
3. Umar Ajiya, - MD of NPMC.
4. Bala Wunti, - GGM CP&S.
5. Usman Yusuf, - GMD STA. (Tech).
6. Ahmadu-Katagum - GGM Shipping (Downstream).
7. Kallamu Abdullahi - GGM Renewable Energy Division.
8. Shaibu Musa - MD NNPC Medical Services Limited.
9. Ibrahim Birma - GGM Governance, Risk & Compliance Division.
10. Farouk Ahmed - MD Product Mkg - Retiring.

SOUTH WEST
1. Adewale Ladenegan, - MD Kaduna Refinery
2. Adeyemi Adetunji, - MD NNPC Retail.
3. Bola Afolabi, - GGM Research & Development.

SOUTH SOUTH
1. Roland Ewubare - Group General Manager
2. Diepriye Tariah - MD of IDSL.
SOUTH EAST 0
That's one Nigeria for you
Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by EmekaMD(m): 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
captleonerd:
I stopped reading the moment you started talking about Igbo states and cut off points. there are at most 10 northers in NNPC executives. you wan to tell me all those northerners are not qualified? as long as they are qualified let's forget tribal sentiments and allow things play out first. if they fail in their line of duty then we can call for their removal. the DSS was dominated by southerners under GEJ yet no one cried blue murder except when APC data centers were raided. stop the tribal hate
if u hate to read that u cannot read beyond a page but then u want to make a generalized opinion then I have no point making a case with u.

So again I disagree with Buhari because he doesn't believe in meritocrasy.
And don't tell me I shouldn't question him because his actions and inactions affects me as well as every other Nigerian
Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by captleonerd(m): 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
[quote author=okenwaa post=60091874][/quote] coming from someone that can't put forward an argument to counter my points. next time you call me fool I'll call the mods.

I'm entitled to my opinion. if you don't like what I said then either argue reasonably or shut up
kid
Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by captleonerd(m): 3:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
EmekaMD:
if u hate to read that u cannot read beyond a page but then u want to make a generalized opinion then I have no point making a case with u.

So again I disagree with Buhari because he doesn't believe in meritocrasy.
And don't tell me I shouldn't question him because his actions and inactions affects me as well as every other Nigerian
you are the one making generalised argument but concluding southerners will always be better than northerners in any position.

why not start out by telling us how those appointed have failed then we can both call for their resignation instead if playing the ethnic card

1 Like

Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by malware: 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
whao:

Maybe you can help justify this:This ONE Nigeria PROJECT is a big FRAUD

FULL NAMES OF NNPC NEW MANAGERS APPOINTED BY MR PRESIDENT

NORTH
1. Malami Shehu, - MD Port Harcourt Refining Company.
2. Muhammed Abah, - MD Warri Refinery.
3. Umar Ajiya, - MD of NPMC.
4. Bala Wunti, - GGM CP&S.
5. Usman Yusuf, - GMD STA. (Tech).
6. Ahmadu-Katagum - GGM Shipping (Downstream).
7. Kallamu Abdullahi - GGM Renewable Energy Division.
8. Shaibu Musa - MD NNPC Medical Services Limited.
9. Ibrahim Birma - GGM Governance, Risk & Compliance Division.
10. Farouk Ahmed - MD Product Mkg - Retiring.

SOUTH WEST
1. Adewale Ladenegan, - MD Kaduna Refinery
2. Adeyemi Adetunji, - MD NNPC Retail.
3. Bola Afolabi, - GGM Research & Development.

SOUTH SOUTH
1. Roland Ewubare - Group General Manager
2. Diepriye Tariah - MD of IDSL.
SOUTH EAST 0
That's one Nigeria for you

President doesn't appoint no any NNPC manager... NNPC staffs grow through the rank to reach managerial positions.

What happened in the agency recently was reshuffling of some management staff and about 55 of them were affected (swapped) from one department to another

check the link here>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/08/29/nnpc-reshuffles-55-management-staff-massive-shake/amp/

You are just too dumb for my liking shithole cheesy

I will continue to expose your illiteracy on this platform.... Just keep spewing rubbish grin
Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by qleap2all(m): 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss / Open-grazing: Uzodinma Will Be Excommunicated In Igboland, Says Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Stop Celebrating Ordinary Flyovers In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.