Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri (31444 Views)

Thomas John Appointed As Chairman Of NNPC By President Buhari / Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD / Shehui Sanni Reacts To Atiku's Plan To Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by Bobby808: 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
captleonerd:
Mor0nkiri is just being clever by half.

in that eagles squad the only northerner is Ahmed musa.
there was a single Yoruba player, ekong from CRS and Moses from Edo state. all other 8-10 players (are from the south east). I guess we can also call them Biafran eagles.

Yes Buhari's appointments have been lopsided. But this federal character thing will only keep pulling us back.

if we want to continue using federal Character let's make sure when the eagles are playing we have

-2 sw players, 2nw players, 2 se players, 2 Ss players, 2NC players at least on the pitch at all times.
- if a player from any region gets injured or has to be substituted then someone from his region must replace him
- if there is no one from his region them let him remain on the field.

that's how dumb federal principle is
It will only take some time, every body will go their ways. Whatever way you may describe it, no body own this country more than others. I listened to the anouncement about the the restructring abi reorganisation in NNPC and I immediately promised my self that even if it will take my entire family to die to enable this country to be devided. Nobody will allow Buhari or any hausa man to openly tell me in the eye that I am no body. It cannot happen. If you are a militant and you are reading this, get yourself, your team ready.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by israelmao(m): 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
sarrki:

A serious one for that matter

PDP is cursed as a ruling party

Calamitous as a opposition party.

He's only an idot to undiscerning mind and those who can't read between lines.
Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by cstr1000: 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
captleonerd:
a lot of ikechukwus were in charge under Jonathan and NNPC failed to remit billions of dollars in oil revenue.

so you are so shallow minded you believe there are good hands and managers from your own side of the country but every appointed adamu must be incompetent. can't believe I'm arguing with someone that can't out 2 and 2 together
Ikechukwus in GEJ government were the cream of the crop. If you think i am wrong, then prove me wrong.
Even in the difficult power sector, Barth Nnaji in his short term was more effective than whatever buhari has now. He is an accomplished american robotics Engineer, btw.
And It seems you have a problem with comprehension. I did not say every adamu is incompetent. Ofcourse, there are brilliant people everywhere.
But there is no way, the majority adamu's northern region holds in government is right. Over 80% of the people in buhari's and GEJ's government are adamus.
It definitely does not tally with their educationally disadvantaged status. Aversion to western education is very rife in adamu's region yet they control our government.
How can that be good? How will Nigeria develop with such madness? That is my argument.
There are brilliant people everywhere, but sorry without being politically correct, the number of people fitted for technical government service should be skewed in the favour of the south, atleast for now. It is not my fault, it is decades of educational head-start that the south has on the north.
If you can't see that, then you are not as smart as you think you are.
I don't have time for political correctness. Nigeria is too backward for me to be politically correct.
The white man that selected the super-eagles chose most of them from igboland and other parts of the south because more of them can be found at the highest level. He has no time for sentiments.
How many northerners can you find at the highest level of scientific and economic discourse? These northerners barely leave the country.
Incase, you don't understand my post, ask someone to explain it for you before you start making arguments i didn't make.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by captleonerd(m): 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
cstr1000:

Ikechukwus in GEJ government were the cream of the crop. If you think i am wrong, then prove me wrong.
Even in the difficult power sector, Barth Nnaji in his short term was more effective than whatever buhari has now. He is an accomplished american robotics Engineer, btw.
And It seems you have a problem with comprehension. I did not say every adamu is incompetent. Ofcourse, there are brilliant people everywhere.
But there is no way, the majority adamu's northern region holds in government is right. Over 80% of the people in buhari's and GEJ's government are adamus.
It definitely does not tally with their educationally disadvantaged status. Aversion to western education is very rife in adamu's region yet they control our government.
How can that be good? How will Nigeria develop with such madness? That is my argument.
There are brilliant people everywhere, but sorry without being politically correct, the number of people fitted for technical government service should be skewed in the favour of the south, atleast for now. It is not my fault, it is decades of educational head-start that the south has on the north.
If you can't see that, then you are not as smart as you think you are.
I don't have time for political correctness. Nigeria is too backward for me to be politically correct.
The white man that selected the super-eagles chose most of them from igboland and other parts of the south because more of them can be found at the highest level. He has no time for sentiments.
How many northerners can you find at the highest level of scientific and economic discourse? These northerners barely leave the country.
Incase, you don't understand my post, ask someone to explain it for you before you start making arguments i didn't make.
like Alison madueke right?
Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by cstr1000: 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
captleonerd:
like Alison madueke right?
Alison maduekwe is ijaw married to an igbo man.
But fair enough, kachukwu is a much better option. He is igbo and a southerner according to buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by Ibifizzleboy(m): 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
this is bomb.
Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by captianfreeman(m): 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
captleonerd:
I'm totally getting the point. the NNPC executives seen to be doing OK as far as I'm concerned. why must we always use federal character? if we want federal character then no region should have more than 3players in eagles starting 11.

let us embrace merit and forget federal character
Talking about embracing merit: Are you now saying the lopsidedness in Mr president appointments into NNPC, DSS and many other agencies of state is as a result of lack of qualified individuals from other regions of the country??

1 Like

Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by captianfreeman(m): 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
captleonerd:
I'm totally getting the point. the NNPC executives seen to be doing OK as far as I'm concerned. why must we always use federal character? if we want federal character then no region should have more than 3players in eagles starting 11.

let us embrace merit and forget federal character

Talking about embracing merit: Are you now saying the lopsidedness in Mr president appointments into NNPC, DSS and many other agencies of state is as a result of lack of qualified individuals from other regions of the country??
Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by bilazego(m): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
They are the most qualified when it comes to appointment into federal positions but least if it comes to talent, hard work and intelligence.
Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by brainpulse: 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
captleonerd:
Mor0nkiri is just being clever by half.

in that eagles squad the only northerner is Ahmed musa.
there was a single Yoruba player, ekong from CRS and Moses from Edo state. all other 8-10 players (are from the south east). I guess we can also call them Biafran eagles.

Yes Buhari's appointments have been lopsided. But this federal character thing will only keep pulling us back.

if we want to continue using federal Character let's make sure when the eagles are playing we have

-2 sw players, 2nw players, 2 se players, 2 Ss players, 2NC players at least on the pitch at all times.
- if a player from any region gets injured or has to be substituted then someone from his region must replace him
- if there is no one from his region them let him remain on the field.

that's how dumb federal principle is
Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by prof12(m): 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
Stupid post
Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by sapele914(m): 12:41am On Sep 04, 2017
GavelSlam:
When Marlyn Ogar was with the DSS it was the most transparent organisation in Nigeria.
So after all the raids she conducted with the DSS at Apc offices before Jona lost the election, she never showed us any evidence she found or have you forgotten so soon?anyway were is Ms Ogar today?no where to be found,that is what you get for been an over zealous puppet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by LukeLook: 7:41am On Sep 04, 2017
shankara7:
The players invited are the best Nigeria can boast of for now. The question now is those appointed are they our best?
I doubt it. This team is a transition from our previous inefficiency. with time and with better admin in sports, with the passing out of Amaju and co, the best will show...
Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by Splashme: 8:07am On Sep 04, 2017
Each day I ponder over Buhari's appointments I realise that Nigeria is not ready for development.

The man is just rewarding his kinsmen with federal jobs while using a fake fight against corruption to deceive us
Re: The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri by KcAngel(m): 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
Real talk.... God bless you bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stop Celebrating Ordinary Flyovers In Nigeria. / Rivers Govt Petitions Defence Minister Over Amaechi, Orders Arrest Of 27 Persons / Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.