Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Eternity Is Real! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eternity Is Real! (66562 Views)

Eternity Is Greediness. / What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? / Eternity Is Ahead Of You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eternity Is Real! by shevy878: 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
Using hellfire to threaten ppl to repent instead of using paradise in heaven to entice them to repent. Black man and its ways of doing things..
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
another hell campaigner.
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
kullozone:

Oga, say the truth... None of you would be serving anything if not for the hell fire threat.

I will speak for myself.

I am not spiritual because of fear of hell fire, I have overgrown that nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Eternity Is Real! by wizzprince(m): 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
Demigods666:
grin

Keep deceiving yourselves.

We have been to the Astral world through Astral projection even before we became spiritual satanist.

Soooooo. Your illustration or whatever up their is invalid.

Take it from me.

Once you Astral project and visit other realms, go places. Then you have experienced how death is, the only difference here is you come back to your body, it's not permanent. What you see when you Astral project is the same you get when you die.

So if you all keep following those damn Jews who have re written the black history and changed everything in order to keep the truth away, then you guys are OYO.

can you tell us what happens when you astral project
thanks
Re: Eternity Is Real! by shevy878: 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
Pharaoh9:
God should come and prove to me He is real, I gat a lot of questions to ask him.

China was declared an atheist country in 2010 and have the highest population if Atheists followed by Japan and Germany,

Fact: China is topping the countries that pproduce the highest Holy Bible in the world.
also, just recently china has ban children from going to chur.
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Omoluabi16(m): 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
Icon79:
I find it really disturbing that muslims can freely comments on Christian themed topics (threads) but Christians are not allowed to comment on muslim threads unless they pay allegiance to allah!

I find that level of double standard quite troubling and totally unacceptable!

O pari

That's how seun want's it. People have complained, yet no change. I bet he loves the disrespect on Christianity here
Re: Eternity Is Real! by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
THE LAST SIGN OF CHRIST'S COMING IS THE FIG TREE SIGN OF MATTHW 24:32-35 WHICH HAS TO DO WITH ISRAEL COMING BACK AS A NATION AFTER 2000 ABSCENCE FROM PALESTINE AND IT TOOK PLACE IN 1948,MARKING THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE LAST 100 YEARS (GENERATION) OF THE EARTH,WHICH WONT PASS AWAY AND HE WIL COM. ALREADY WE LIVE 69/70 YEARS INTO IT AND ANY TIME ISRAEL DESTROYS AL AQSA MOSQUE TO MAKE WAY FOR THE 3RD JEWISH TEMPLE, THE RAPTURE WOULD HAV TAKEN PLACE AND THE WORLD WIL GO THROUG A BITTER WAR OVER JERUSALEM BETWEEN CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS,WHICH WIL TAKE OVER 2 BILLION LIVES AS BIBLE SAID.REPENT NOW,TIME OF GRACE FOR GENTILES RUNNING OUT.

Re: Eternity Is Real! by walls01: 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
keep contradicting yourself,

.what there is contradictory. you know Jesus is supreme
Re: Eternity Is Real! by opichika(m): 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
plz let Uss know better abeg....
Re: Eternity Is Real! by YourImaginaryBF: 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
walls01:

.what there is contradictory. you know Jesus is supreme
That does not make him worthy of worship. No part of the bible instructs Christians to worship Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Eternity Is Real! by 1Sharon(f): 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
Silly OP
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
wizzprince:

can you tell us what happens when you astral project
thanks

Re read the post again.
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Icon79(m): 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
I think more people need to speak out.

I don't care whether Seun is a muslim, that arrangement is blatantly unfair.

O pari

Omoluabi16:
That's how seun want's it. People have complained, yet no change. I bet he loves the disrespect on Christianity here
Re: Eternity Is Real! by walls01: 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
kokomaster3d:
If God is love, no matter how we sin, he/she (he/she because nobody has seen God) should be able to forgive us and all of us will go to heaven. I am father and no matter how my child offends me deliberate or otherwise I still love my child and I can never kill my child for anything - why should God who is the father of love, condemn us and kill us because we disobey him. Please don't defend God here by saying I should not challenge God.

Religion is fraud. We are mortal just like any other animal on earth. Even the Bible said a dead man is not conscious of anything. My people, when you die, you are just like that death cow or lizard.

God is a judge remember that. you will rather wait for forgiveness than to be obedient. inquirie careful about the dead because what you write here lacks wisdom
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
walls01:

you are not shown the whole picture when you astra project

Okay cab you kindly tell me what else one is shown?
Re: Eternity Is Real! by MrScribe: 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Do you flog or discipline your child? Yes
Do you tell your child the consequence for whatever decision he or she takes? Yes
Do you as lecturer or teacher set examination for your students? Yes
Do you mark their scripts? Yes
Do you like to leave in dirty environment? No
If you do and don't the above which I suppose,same with Yahweh. He gave man the book of the law to follow and would judge man from that same book.

Do you kill your students when they don't do their assignments?

If you don't, then you are far more just and sensible than Yahweh.
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
asuustrike2009:

It's better that way because they must work their salvation with fear and trembling. The grace and love messages in most Christian denominations hasn't help matter rather than it has worsen situation. They don't balance most of their messages instead they concentrate in just one area.Haven't you wonder why most believers had just thrown their conscience to the wind. They behave anyhow and copy the world system

They must not work their salvation with fear and trembling. All they need to do is love God (daily communion with him) and love their neighbors as they love themselves.

Christ made it that simple
Re: Eternity Is Real! by wizalpha(m): 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
am beginning to have doubt in God's existance

Who is the creator of God...imagine the numbers of people going to hell
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
RB007:

gringringringrin

Save his children
Jesus had children ?
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Hier(m): 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
refiner:

If they(islams) believe in heaven and hell too..then no doubt..we serve same God...

We what

Jesus said I am the way, no one cometh unto the Father except through me, John 3:16 says, for God so love the world that He gave His Only begotten Son, that whosoever BELIEVETH AND CONFESS that He dies and God raised Him from the dead for all thats stated on my signature, should not perish, but have eternal life, bennyann, come and teach us Gods word here oooo
Re: Eternity Is Real! by larrybee2017(f): 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
onyenze123:
refiner

I find it so disturbing that most people follow Christ not because of love of God but they are afraid to miss heaven. It's irritating
Does this truly make sense to you OP? If you love someone you will always love to be where he is. Maybe you need to get your findings right
Re: Eternity Is Real! by walls01: 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
That does not make him worthy of worship. No part of the bible instructs Christians to worship Jesus.

he said whatever you ask in my name that I will do. and he also said everything in heaven and earth has been handed to me matt 28:18. he also said am the ONLY WAY John 14:6
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
banmee:

This is why believing anyone can walk on water is same as believing westeros is real. Religion is built on fear, ignorance and greed. Only lazy people pray. Why should i be praying when i can roll up my sleeves and get to doing what needs to be done. If prayers were the answer to problems, the Nigeria would be eldorado by now. What with the number of people on their knees on a daily basis. Just check the congregation of any church and you will notice that 90% of the congregation are poverty stricken. It is just unbelievable how people think.

I had a bitter argument with my friends and I used Japan as an example. These guys have been operating speed trains since 1966 without any accident/casualty yet they are mostly irreligious. God gave us reason not religion

4 Likes

Malaria
Re: Eternity Is Real! by slimmoney(m): 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
Religion is just a pure scam
Re: Eternity Is Real! by JahsPet: 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
I'm double sure God is not partial.

Are people of Sodom and Gomorrah,
People of the days of Noah are still
Burning in hell.

God is not the wicked Person
You people are painting picture of.

God told Adam he would die if he disobey
Him but not burn in hell and be tormented

In a fiery hell- no!!

That account quotes God as saying "dust you are, to dust you shall return",

If Adam is not burning in hell and he was the original sinner who brought sin and death on us all, why do you think it should be thinkable of God to submit the imperfect sinners into a place of everlasting fiery torment.

1 Like

sukkot:

are you anti-bible ? are you even a ' christian ' ? you sound like a voodoo priest
LOL

I am a native doctor.
Re: Eternity Is Real! by xerxes456(m): 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
Demigods666:
grin

Keep deceiving yourselves.

We have been to the Astral world through Astral projection even before we became spiritual satanist.

Soooooo. Your illustration or whatever up their is invalid.

Take it from me.

Once you Astral project and visit other realms, go places. Then you have experienced how death is, the only difference here is you come back to your body, it's not permanent. What you see when you Astral project is the same you get when you die.

So if you all keep following those damn Jews who have re written the black history and changed everything in order to keep the truth away, then you guys are OYO.

out of curiosity what do you see when you Astral
project?
Re: Eternity Is Real! by walls01: 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
Demigods666:

Okay cab you kindly tell me what else one is shown?

you are only shown what the master want you to see
Re: Eternity Is Real! by panpan(m): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
I am neither trying to prove nor disprove the existence of hell, but from the op's illustrations, why are the devil and his angels immune to the fire?

1 Like

Re: Eternity Is Real! by sukkot: 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
onyenze123:

I am a native doctor.
yeah I figured as much lol
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
walls01:

you are only shown what the master want you to see

Lolz their is no master who controls the astral world bruh. But the astral is filled with so much benevolent entities, Gods, angels, demons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. / "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.