Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

A Blind Folded Wife By Husband Fart In Presence Of Guest. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Blind Folded Wife By Husband Fart In Presence Of Guest. (600 Views)

Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day / Photo Of Guest House In Kwara State That Got Nigerians Talking / Who Else Have Notice This Whenever Their Girlfriend Fart In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Blind Folded Wife By Husband Fart In Presence Of Guest. by Chukabiz1961(m): 9:21am On Sep 03, 2017
Samboizz
During lunch at work last week, I ate 3 plates of beans (which I know I shouldn't). When I got home, my husband seemed excited to see me and exclaimed delightedly;
"Darling I have a surprise for dinner tonight."
He then blind folded me and led me to my chair at the dinner table. I took a seat and just as he was about to remove my blind fold, the telephone rang. He made me promise not to touch the blind fold until he returned and went to answer the call.
The beans I had consumed were still affecting me and the pressure was becoming unbearable, so while my husband was out of the room I seized the opportunity, shifted my weight to one leg and let one go. It was not only loud, but it smelled like a fertilizer truck running over a skunk in front of a garbage dump! I took my napkin from my lap and fanned the air around me vigorously. Then, shifting to the other leg, I ripped off three more. The stink was worse than cooked cabbage.
Keeping my ears carefully tuned to the conversation in the other room, I went on releasing atomic bombs like this for another few minutes. The pleasure was indescribable!
Eventually the telephone farewells signaled the end of my freedom, so I quickly fanned the air a few more times with my napkin, placed it on my lap and folded my hands back on it feeling very relieved and pleased with myself.
My face must have been the picture of innocence when my husband returned, apologizing for taking so long. He asked me if I had peeked through the blind fold, and I assured him I had not.
At this point, he removed the blind fold. To my utmost surprise, twelve dinner guests were seated around the table, with their hands on their nose!

2 Likes

Re: A Blind Folded Wife By Husband Fart In Presence Of Guest. by walepackage(m): 9:30am On Sep 03, 2017
Things we do when we are alone...But,fart thosint need toilet,so nothing kwams

(1) (Reply)

The Five Love Languages For Singles, Dating And Married / Explosive: I care about our kids, Afia Schwarzenegger's husband / Woman Goes Mad After Hot ‘knacking’ With Rich Man In A Hotel In (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.