Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,507 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Thought Of Pregnancy Has Made Me Holy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thought Of Pregnancy Has Made Me Holy (543 Views)

Is Breast Pain A Sign Of Pregnancy?(photos) / The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating / The 'TWO' Best Sex Positions That Will Boost The Chances Of Pregnancy, Reveal Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thought Of Pregnancy Has Made Me Holy by rollybest(m): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2017
The word "am pregnant "is like Boko Haram has captured me with no hope of release. Since i don't support abortion (killing) because it's inhumane and an act of wickedness,and konji is disturbing me on the other side and i don't like using condoms. I decided to subdue the konji and remain holy. I will not die without sex.
peace be upon you all
Re: Thought Of Pregnancy Has Made Me Holy by Homeboiy: 11:46am On Sep 03, 2017
The thought of contacting STDs makes me Holly

Pregnancy na small thing nah
I don't fear that one
Re: Thought Of Pregnancy Has Made Me Holy by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 03, 2017
The though of pregnancy and std makes me wanna do it the more

I will die without sex
Re: Thought Of Pregnancy Has Made Me Holy by Nutase: 11:49am On Sep 03, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Thought Of Pregnancy Has Made Me Holy by rollybest(m): 11:53am On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:

I will die without sex
I suspect you are guy. just suspecting ooo
Re: Thought Of Pregnancy Has Made Me Holy by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 03, 2017
rollybest:
The word "am pregnant "is like Boko Haram has captured me with no hope of release. Since i don't support abortion (killing) because it's inhumane and an act of wickedness,and konji is disturbing me on the other side and i don't like using condoms. I decided to subdue the konji and remain holy. I will not die without sex.
peace be upon you all

grin

Hang on! grin

So does it mean ur still a virgin?

Re: Thought Of Pregnancy Has Made Me Holy by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 03, 2017
It's GOOD NEWS to me
Re: Thought Of Pregnancy Has Made Me Holy by rollybest(m): 11:54am On Sep 03, 2017
Nutase:
grin grin grin
to me the fear of pregnancy is the beginning of wisdom. I have decided to spend my time in meaningful ventures now
Re: Thought Of Pregnancy Has Made Me Holy by rollybest(m): 11:57am On Sep 03, 2017
Homeboiy:

I don't fear that one
my brother no be small thing oo.
am still str in life, better i abstain than to bring a heavy burden on me in the name of training a child
Re: Thought Of Pregnancy Has Made Me Holy by rollybest(m): 11:58am On Sep 03, 2017
Homeboiy:

I don't fear that one
my brother no be small thing oo.
am still struggling in life, better i abstain than to bring a heavy burden on me in the name of training a child
Re: Thought Of Pregnancy Has Made Me Holy by Evablizin(f): 11:59am On Sep 03, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Really?

Like seriously?

Re: Thought Of Pregnancy Has Made Me Holy by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
Homeboiy:

I don't fear that one
Lolzz.
Re: Thought Of Pregnancy Has Made Me Holy by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:

I will die without sex
Mama de Mama !!!
Re: Thought Of Pregnancy Has Made Me Holy by walepackage(m): 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
@op,i tought they said children are blessing.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Donate Your Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? - Truegossip.ng / P- Your Days Are Numbered!!! / Lady On Snapchat Advises Fellows To Make Judicious Use Of Their Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.