Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating (2047 Views)

Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating by Marvelsedet0706: 3:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
The thought of my girlfriend having sex with her ex even when we're still dating and she said she loves me though she has blocked him and the reason unknown to me but I still can't be vulnerable enough to trust and love her the way I ought to
Please I need help

1 Like

Re: The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
hehehe see childishness,what about the thought of you winning your kpelenge waist on top of your ex.Let us all be thoughting

3 Likes

Re: The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating by Naijanascam: 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2022
Thought of your girlfriend bla bla bla....
Can you swear with your hairy balls that you have not cheated on her?

Confused two fornicators and the smarter one complaining

3 Likes

Re: The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating by EmzyT: 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2022
[s]
Marvelsedet0706:
The thought of my girlfriend having sex with her ex even when we're still dating and she said she loves me though she has blocked him and the reason unknown to me but I still can't be vulnerable enough to trust and love her the way I ought to
Please I need help
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating by XDaBOSS(m): 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2022
Hmmmm.....nawa ooo
Re: The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating by Ecos(m): 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2022
grin ewu
Re: The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating by CatANDratTHEORY: 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2022
Marvelsedet0706:
[s]The thought of my girlfriend having sex with her ex even when we're still dating and she said she loves me though she has blocked him and the reason unknown to me but I still can't be vulnerable enough to trust and love her the way I ought to
Please I need help[/s]

You're clearly a teen and so need to devote your time to something meaningful.
Re: The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
Marvelsedet0706:
Please I need help

This is the agony most men who choose to remain virgins before marriage face starting from their wedding nights. In most cases it affects the marriage because they start resenting their supposed virgin wife which leads to a weak bonding among the two. It is particularly so because, these Virgins good boys usually believe that since the are chaste life is suppose to compensate them with a chaste wife too. Most of these guys are usually novice being played by women with countless body counts. It's a mental thing.
Re: The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating by Candidlady: 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2022
Blablamalala:

This is the agony most men who choose to remain virgins before marriage face starting from their wedding nights. In most cases it affects the marriage because they start resenting their supposed virgin wife which leads to a weak bonding among the two. It is particularly so because, these Virgins good boys usually believe that since the are chaste life is suppose to compensate them with a chaste wife too. Most of these guys are usually novice being played by women with countless body counts. It's a mental thing.

What you tryna say?

Good to wait or not?

1 Like

Re: The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating by SMBH: 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2022
Those bitches aren't loyal bro. I used to have some girl that I really liked. She had this "i am available vibe" she goes on dates without my knowledge, she visits guys and always claims nothing happened. Men!, had to ghost her but honestly, I hate the fact i had to do that. It hasn't been easy for me to move on but the step i took was the best for me.

So, My N!gga, don't ever forgive a cheating GF, they do not worth the stress.

3 Likes

Re: The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating by SMBH: 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2022
Candidlady:

What you tryna say?

Good to wait or not?

Its noble to wait but if you do, and you also refrain from any form of relationship with the opposite sex, you will certainly lack the experience needed to build a relationship.

i think its more like a dilemma but i chose the other option over this wedding night thing. You need experience
Re: The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating by Candidlady: 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2022
SMBH:

Its noble to wait but if you do, and you also refrain from any form of relationship with the opposite sex, you will certainly lack the experience needed to build a relationship.

i think its more like a dilemma but i chose the other option over this wedding night thing. You need experience

@bolded
Are you saying sex is one of em essential tools needed to BUILD a relationship?

1 Like

Re: The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2022
Marvelsedet0706:
Please I need help

Stop bothering yourself, her toto does not yet belong to you so just bang your own and be on your way grin

1 Like

Re: The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2022
Candidlady:

What you tryna say?

Good to wait or not?

What am saying is "SHINE YOUR EYE". Be wise! I only painted a reality that a percentage of men go through psychologically.
Re: The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating by Candidlady: 5:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
Blablamalala:

What am saying is "SHINE YOUR EYE". Be wise! I only painted a reality that a percentage of men go through psychologically .

And you think women don't suffer the same thing PSYCHOLOGICALLY?

2 Likes

Re: The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating by SMBH: 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2022
Candidlady:

@bolded
Are you saying sex is one of em essential tools needed to BUILD a relationship?

No. having relationships (sexual) with the opposite sex is the tool needed. This many not be the case for everyone though
Re: The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating by Marvelsedet0706: 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2022
Naijanascam:
Thought of your girlfriend bla bla bla....
Can you swear with your hairy balls that you have not cheated on her?

Confused two fornicators and the smarter one complaining
I wish I could bro
Re: The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating by Marvelsedet0706: 7:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:

You're clearly a teen and so need to devote your time to something meaningful.

the distractions that come with these are massive bro
The image of the scene, how did it happen, how did she react, was was the conversation, the drives.it keeps driving me insane
Re: The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating by Marvelsedet0706: 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2022
SMBH:
Those bitches aren't loyal bro. I used to have some girl that I really liked. She had this "i am available vibe" she goes on dates without my knowledge, she visits guys and always claims nothing happened. Men!, had to ghost her but honestly, I hate the fact i had to do that. It hasn't been easy for me to move on but the step i took was the best for me.

So, My N!gga, don't ever forgive a cheating GF, they do not worth the stress.
bro you were there, like I saw the text earlier quoting "you told me u were not in the mood " the guy replied I didn't say that " I asked her about it she denied everything but after much pressure she admitted she's been fuckin the dude couple a times while still professing love to me
Ive tried to ghost her but the love I have for always get in the way
I can't play her, leave her love her full heartedly
Re: The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating by Marvelsedet0706: 7:13pm On Mar 06, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Stop bothering yourself, her toto does not yet belong to you so just bang your own and be on your way grin
bro u gotta forgive me on this one cuz I can't just use or play her, letting her go is deadly for me
Re: The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating by Marvelsedet0706: 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2022
Blablamalala:

not necessarily has to be a virgin, a girl with a little or no ugly past

1 Like

Re: The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating by Candidlady: 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2022
SMBH:

No. having relationships (sexual) with the opposite sex is the tool needed. This many not be the case for everyone though

So intend keeping myself till marriage ... Do you think there would be a problem in our Union ? °°°°cuz of lack of experience I.e tool to build a relationship°°°°
Re: The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating by Candidlady: 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2022
Marvelsedet0706:
bro u gotta forgive me on this one cuz I can't just use or play her, letting her go is deadly for me

You sound like a good man but a confused one!!
Re: The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating by Boogyman557: 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool U just get LUCK sey I de ASHAWOO house NOW..

if NOT

I SWEAR DOWN

Na my old KALA I 4 use BLAST BLAST ur left leg to bring BACK ur SENSE...

LITE UP my CIGARETTE in peace bcus u no FIT BLA WEED 4 dis ASHAWOO house..

WTF MAN!
Re: The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 06, 2022
Candidlady:

And you think women don't suffer the same thing PSYCHOLOGICALLY?

Most women don't. THAT IS THE FACT!!!!!!!!! There is no arguing this anywhere in the world.
Re: The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating by Candidlady: 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2022
Blablamalala:

Most women don't. THAT IS THE FACT!!!!!!!!! There is no arguing this anywhere in the world.

Woah

Are you implying that women are stronger than men emotionally ?
Re: The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2022
Candidlady:

Woah

Are you implying that women are stronger than men emotionally ?

Yes most women are stronger emotionally, they mostly are lacking in conscience. You know, paternity fraud, virginity fraud and co.
Re: The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating by Candidlady: 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
Blablamalala:

Yes most women are stronger emotionally, they mostly are lacking in conscience. You know, paternity fraud, virginity fraud.

Ihave heard men lie bout their kids telling the lady that he got no child... Can you classify that as paternity fraud?

Seen men lie that they haven't slept with any lady before... Is that virginity fraud ?

We all lie or lack conscience

Male or female...
Re: The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating by goshikid: 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
undecided Op if i see you for real, i go just use two by two plank ontop your back

Better dum.p the nonsen.se biiitch and move on with your life
Re: The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
Candidlady:

Ihave heard men lie bout their kids telling the lady that he got no child... Can you classify that as paternity fraud?

Seen men lie that they haven't slept with any lady before... Is that virginity fraud ?

We all lie or lack conscience

Male or female...

That's why I said most women especially with respect to virginity fraud.
Re: The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating by Candidlady: 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2022
Blablamalala:

That's why I said most women especially with respect to virginity fraud.

Why would a lady wanna lie bout her virginity ?
Re: The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2022
Candidlady:

Why would a lady wanna lie bout her virginity ?

Because she gat no conscience.

(1) (Reply)

The Only Duty A Guy Owes His Girlfriend / Distant Relationships / Definition Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.