Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) (55125 Views)

Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company / Woman Loses 39-year-old Marriage For Denying Husband Sexual Rights / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by kadupee(m): 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
Congrats
Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by vchykp(m): 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
Burgerlomo:

You're absolutely right, it's not all of them but a chunk percentage of them do this evil things without knowing that they're also hurting the child emotionally and psychologically.
Am a victim of this ordeal, at first i was very bordered about my relationship with my daughter, but at a point i started caring less about what ever information she fed her with, if she grows to a certain point, if she chooses to be wise, she will inquire to know the truth from both sides.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by buchi16(f): 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
awwww kiss
Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by ProDNA: 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
Reliable DNA paternity testing available in our accredited laboratory.

Check my signature
Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
vchykp:

Am a victim of this ordeal, at first i was very bordered about my relationship with my daughter, but at a point i started caring less about what ever information she fed her with, if she grows to a certain point, if she chooses to be wise, she will inquire to know the truth from both sides.

Can you just imagine that too bad.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:

why won't he be happy na

he has a biracial daughter.

he knows abroad money will start pouring into his life

someone to help with his 12 children.

I won't be surprised if this man suddenly wants to go over there and live with her.

is it not Nigerians
fear them!

lemme come and be going jhur
You are right. Assuming the woman is one that needs them, they would deny her and ask for DNA. which none of them can afford.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by kellyjoesteve: 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
Time to start sending money home, anyway i rejoice with theme
Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by Archie30: 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:

why won't he be happy na

I won't be surprised if this man suddenly wants to go over there and live with her.

is it not Nigerians
fear them!

Sorry but you know nothing about family. Money isn't everything. ''Fear them''...we start with you first. Bad belle.
Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by twinklemaia(f): 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
It's only my father who doesn't know that all of us know he had a son when he went to study in US.

We are waiting for when he starts looking for him.......We will bring him out sharperly!

Who doesn't want an American brother smiley
Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
Typical naija man....seed first and think later. Must be over 50,000 bi racial kids born alone in the UK who have been abandoned by naija dads who came over to study since the 1950's. I knew many at school\college\uni

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by akaahs(m): 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
12 siblings? This papa na p***y warrior. Fear uniform men bcause they can plant their seeds any where they go

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by ojuolape18(f): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
Choi. Na wa o
Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by alexander2016: 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
waoooo! ;Dwaoooo!
Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by auhanson(m): 10:40am On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

why won't he be happy na

is it not Nigerians
fear them!

Black heart is always full of mischieve , evil and hate..For once you can't even imagine the joy of a reunion with a 39yrs old lost daughter, haba.. you dont even know about the story of the prodical son. Can blacks for once ever have geniune love in their heart of heart like the Texas Hurricane Harvey scenario? What a dark heart!!!
Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by stevedre: 11:14am On Sep 04, 2017
Saintsquare:
his mum did not father, he even lived in naija and USA with his dad.

wow..so that boy breath the naija air but still chose to play for England ? I don't blame him much though, naija still have a long way to go.
Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by Saintsquare(m): 11:22am On Sep 04, 2017
stevedre:

wow..so that boy breath the naija air but still chose to play for England ? I don't blame him much though, naija still have a long way to go.
Well he lived in naija for a short while before his father took him to USA, but due to the fact that USA ain't a football country he had to move back to England to pursue his career.Had it been he lived with his dad more who knows he could decide to play for naija but he's not in good terms with his family.
Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by Alorsoft: 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
Today's fixed VIP game is ready... Bet with me n know why dey call me the king of bets... Interested persons only +2349025649025... Someone must testify the goodness of the lord in his/her life.. Don't miss out say no to poverty

Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by stevedre: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
Saintsquare:
Well he lived in naija for a short while before his father took him to USA, but due to the fact that USA ain't a football country he had to move back to England to pursue his career.Had it been he lived with his dad more who knows he could decide to play for naija but he's not in good terms with his family.

Now I understand, thanks for this info.
Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by tk4rd: 8:46am On Sep 05, 2017
Immatex:
It's worth collapsing for
You no well oo
Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by Immatex(m): 9:34am On Sep 05, 2017
tk4rd:
You no well oo

I am hey and hearty.

So if you have not seen your child for so long a time and you are at that man's age, you no go faint if you see her

The shock of not properly managed can kill.
Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by naija1stpikin: 12:29am On Sep 08, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend / Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.