Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) (6799 Views)

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
Hello Guys, it's your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

Health and Fitness are more than just exercising and eating right, it is about looking good and Omotola knows this and flaunts it every day.

She is just 4 months away from her 40th birthday and yet she looks so good.

Think of health every day, because if you spend your health to gain wealth, you will have to spend your wealth to regain health, and it wouldn't be pleasant at all.

Never let your hustle make you disregard your health...

Remember you deserve to look, let no one tell you different.

Blog: www.realfitbody.com

2 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
Funke akindele looks better undecided

7 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
Mariinee:

But no one asked you that... Anyway, Omotola has 4 kids already. Many ladies would die to look like her after 4 kids..

15 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
with her horrible weight gain?
Age is already telling on her. don't be fool by her make up

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) by madridguy(m): 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
Your brain will not die, ameen.

Evaberry:

Age is already telling on her. don't be fool by her make up

18 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) by majamajic(m): 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
Most ladies u see that claim 23 are actually 40 or almost . So ?

This one confessed cos it will help her business

cool

3 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
madridguy:
Your brain will not die, ameen.

I really wonder what's up with ladies......

Evaberry:

Age is already telling on her. don't be fool by her makeup

Age is supposed to start telling on her because she is close to 40.

But she still looks good even on makeup, unlike the lady without a profile pic

4 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I really wonder what's up with ladies......

Age is supposed to start telling on her because she is close to 40.

But she still looks good even on makeup, unlike the lady without a profile pic

You wrote your opinion

I wrote my opinion

how is my opinion a problem that you have to start throwing stab at me.

7 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

But no one asked you that... Anyway, Omotola has 4 kids already. Many ladies would die to look like her after 4 kids..
No one asked me that? Really?
I wasn't replying to a question, I only dropped a comment.
Don't be rude.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:

You wrote your opinion

I wrote my opinion

how is my opinion a problem?

I am just saying you should look beyond the obvious. You and I know that makeup hides a lot of things, I mean a lot of things, but still, there is something you can wish or learn from omotola's looks
Re: Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I am just saying you should look beyond the obvious. You and I know that makeup hides a lot of things, I mean a lot of things, but still, there is something you can wish or learn from omotola's looks
How can anyone look beyond the obvious?

I am not understanding

5 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
Mariinee:
No one asked me that? Really?
I wasn't replying to a question, I only dropped a comment.
Don't be rude.

Sorry about that.. my sincerest apologies

KungFu Kenny Fan... I think that is Kendrick Lamar.. right?
Re: Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
Common shut up jorh
Oponu
Jacksparr0w1207:

I am not understanding
Re: Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:

I am not understanding
grin grin grin
Even me sad
Re: Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:

I am not understanding

Hahaha, she is 40, already has 4 kids and looks this good. That is looking beyond the obvious...

She is wearing makeup, a good pose, and photo filters.. that is the obvious

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Sorry about that.. my sincerest apologies

KungFu Kenny Fan... I think that is Kendrick Lamar.. right?
It's fine.
Yeah,that's Kendrick wink
Re: Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) by greatmarshall(m): 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
Okay na
Re: Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) by Lewaluv(f): 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
#makeupandfilters
Re: Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
Mariinee:
ok
Re: Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) by akankemi1(f): 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
thank God for make up and good camera...nothing special

3 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) by DanielRyan(m): 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
Mariinee:

if she tell u how much she spends on MAKEUPS, you go wish she was in her 70s.. and photo filter no free person know hu old and hu young, hu ugly and hu fine....

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Hahaha, she is 40, already has 4 kids and looks this good. That is looking beyond the obvious...

She is wearing makeup, a good pose, and photo filters.. that is the obvious
hahaha she looks good anyways grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
Omotola is beautiful..i agree..but she looks older than her age

4 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
Mariinee:
grin grin grin
Even me sad
cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Common shut up jorh
Oponu
who is this one again? sad sad
Re: Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) by SalomonKane: 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
Mariinee:
Is that right? grin
Re: Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
undecided undecided
Jacksparr0w1207:
who is this one again? sad sad
Re: Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) by Bitcoiin: 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Omotola is beautiful..i agree..but she looks older than her age

Will you shut up there... You will not go and marry and then have kids before you drop your opinion...

See her face like................
Re: Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) by Horlohlah: 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
Seems you are obsessed with her.
Re: Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
Horlohlah:
Seems you are obsessed with her.

Actually no...

This must be your first time stumbling upon my threads because I normally share fitness models and Omotola is just one of them
Re: Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
Bitcoiin:

Will you shut up there... You will not go and marry and then have kids before you drop your opinion...

See her face like................

Traits of a TOUT
They can't pass a simple message without insulting others
Re: Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) by Horlohlah: 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Actually no...

This must be your first time stumbling upon my threads because I normally share fitness models and Omotola is just one of them
undecided And you create two threads about them in one day?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will U Accept This Man As A Brother In Law? / How I Met My Cousin In Nairaland / Interview With Women: Does Size Really Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.