Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,713 members, 7,955,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:44 PM

What Nwaamaikpe Said About Dating Foreigners - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Nwaamaikpe Said About Dating Foreigners (964 Views)

Share Your Experience(s) Dating Foreigners. / Experiences In Dating Foreigners... / Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nwaamaikpe Said About Dating Foreigners by sonofanarchy(m): 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I still don't understand why Nigerian girls will date a man they'd naturally not give a second thought to simply because he is overseas!!!!!!

Your relationship with this man is known in Nigerian parlance as "The more you look, the less you see".
Simply put, it is a mirage.

I'd advice you to discard the euphoria of having a diaspora lover and devote more energy to building a feasible relationship with a man in close proximity to you.

A man you can see,
A man you can touch,
A man who can scratch your back when you feel itchy.

Not a manipulative piece of lying jerk whose honesty you'd have to conduct a poll on NL to ascertain.

Believe me, there are a million things about a man you would never find out even if you spend all year with him on WhatsApp, Skype and Viber.

Marriage is much more than him calling you over free Wi-Fi and you sending him nudes.
Use your head ma.

I still don't understand why some Asian women still act stupid
Re: What Nwaamaikpe Said About Dating Foreigners by Joephat(m): 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
grin
Re: What Nwaamaikpe Said About Dating Foreigners by chibuike65: 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
Op your girl dumped you and follow oyibo?
Re: What Nwaamaikpe Said About Dating Foreigners by Lothario(m): 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
This na Diss thread to one Asian sugar mummy grin

1 Like

Re: What Nwaamaikpe Said About Dating Foreigners by sonofanarchy(m): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
chibuike65:
Op your girl dumped you and follow oyibo?
bru if you don't understand this thread ask question and stop acting like someone whose IQ is less than 0
Re: What Nwaamaikpe Said About Dating Foreigners by teebankz10(m): 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
Really don't know what to say as I am Naive about issues like this but I know in some cases,, it worked out for the two.
Re: What Nwaamaikpe Said About Dating Foreigners by sonofanarchy(m): 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lothario:
This na Diss thread to one Asian sugar mummy grin
bru you grab the wisdom in nwaAmaikpe post
Re: What Nwaamaikpe Said About Dating Foreigners by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
sonofanarchy:
bru if you don't understand this thread ask question and stop acting like someone whose IQ is less than 0

Wickedest Reply grin
Re: What Nwaamaikpe Said About Dating Foreigners by chibuike65: 4:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
sonofanarchy:
trash sensless thread ever

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Nwaamaikpe Said About Dating Foreigners by Lothario(m): 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
sonofanarchy:
bru you grab the wisdom in nwaAmaikpe post
Well well the guy he must be an owerri indigene they are well known for wisdom
Re: What Nwaamaikpe Said About Dating Foreigners by sonofanarchy(m): 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
chibuike65:
trash sensless thread ever
bru I can see you don't have a brain
Re: What Nwaamaikpe Said About Dating Foreigners by sonofanarchy(m): 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lothario:
Well well the guy he must be an owerri indigene they are well known for wisdom
that boy is full of wisdom
Re: What Nwaamaikpe Said About Dating Foreigners by coolestofall(m): 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
Bro, really uncool.
Re: What Nwaamaikpe Said About Dating Foreigners by sonofanarchy(m): 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
coolestofall:
Bro, really uncool.
bru what's uncool

(1) (Reply)

Sex Addict Reveals How She Slept With More Than 100 Guys / Confession Time: What Is The Total Number Guys/ladies You Have Had Sex With? / Am Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.