Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out (38360 Views)

Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] / A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) / Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Benekruku(m): 11:20am On Sep 04, 2017

But GEJ finished all the roads in the East cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by lelvin(m): 11:20am On Sep 04, 2017
This one weak me

1 Like

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by kareemkamil(m): 11:20am On Sep 04, 2017
Until BIAFRA people learn how to be honest & to be faithful in this country, they begin reaping good things from her country.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Nov6(m): 11:21am On Sep 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:

This is what baffles millions of Nigerians. They don't want to develop that place but want to remain in other Nigerian cities to be tormenting the indigenous population with cries of marginalization. Their matter na siddon look ooo as they can't be challenged verbally as they can insult for Africa.

your school of thought really baffles me
Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by cstr1000: 11:22am On Sep 04, 2017
Benekruku:

But GEJ finished all the roads in the East cheesy cheesy cheesy

GEJ is gone. He gave them an airport atleast.
What has your buhari done for them since he got in that would prove them wrong for despising the old bigot.?

2 Likes

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:22am On Sep 04, 2017
benjamin7897:
O’ God look at my people’s road- A lady cries out as she visit her town Abbi in Enugu State

A face user Ezugwu Uchenna share these photos and wrote;
This is Urobo and Abbi road , O my God look at my people’s road, I fell down in that river called ebere with OKADA man but I thank God I did wound and am back.
Urobo and Abbi are two communities in Uzo-Uwani LG in Enugu State.

We encourage Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi to assist those community in the state.

http://degolden.com/o-god-look-peoples-road-lady-cries-visit-town-abbi-enugu-state-photos/

Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi do something! I bet the road to governor's house is not like this ooooo
Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by nNEOo(m): 11:22am On Sep 04, 2017
Welcome to Nigeria you can shout the hell up cool
Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by seyirock(m): 11:22am On Sep 04, 2017
here is an opportunity to learn how to swim. life no hard.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Ugosample(m): 11:22am On Sep 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:

This is what baffles millions of Nigerians. They don't want to develop that place but want to remain in other Nigerian cities to be tormenting the indigenous population with cries of marginalization. Their matter na siddon look ooo as they can't be challenged verbally as they can insult for Africa.

Common sense you do not have

When did it become the responsibility of private citizens to build the road?

Use your brain na
Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Ewedegubbler: 11:23am On Sep 04, 2017
thesicilian:
The so called Biafrans should go home and develop their 'country' instead of dragging other people's land with them.

After selling your papas grave to the Biafrans and used the proceed for awambe and baby making with multiple women, you want to come back for the land. Sorry Mr, The developers own every land they purchased from you Owambe lots. if you dont like it kindly relocate to the deep brown roof hinterland and you will find lots of land there...

1 Like

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by cstr1000: 11:25am On Sep 04, 2017
kareemkamil:
Until BIAFRA people learn how to be honest & to be faithful in this country, they begin reaping good things from her country.
Yes, because your father reaped good things from Nigeria. He was a multi-millionaire in dollars. cheesy
I can see how much you also have reaped from Nigeria with your dilapidated roof zincs, epileptic electricity, and poverty-induced mass ritualism.
Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by thesicilian: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2017
Ewedegubbler:

After selling your papas grave to the Biafrans and used the proceed for awambe and baby making with multiple women, you want to come back for the land. Sorry Mr, The developers own every land they purchased from you Owambe lots. if you dont like it kindly relocate to the deep brown roof hinterland and you will find lots of land there...
I am not Yoruba. Sorry, try something better next time.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by cstr1000: 11:30am On Sep 04, 2017
Ugosample:

Use your brain na
Brain?
You under-estimate yoruba capacity for idiocy.
Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by etoroh: 11:30am On Sep 04, 2017
benjamin7897:
O’ God look at my people’s road- A lady cries out as she visit her town Abbi in Enugu State

A face user Ezugwu Uchenna share these photos and wrote;
This is Urobo and Abbi road , O my God look at my people’s road, I fell down in that river called ebere with OKADA man but I thank God I did wound and am back.
Urobo and Abbi are two communities in Uzo-Uwani LG in Enugu State.

We encourage Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi to assist those community in the state.

http://degolden.com/o-god-look-peoples-road-lady-cries-visit-town-abbi-enugu-state-photos/
this is the reason they want to fuse other better states with their east for Biafra. They don't have good roads, nothing. Whenever they go to Akwa ibom and see good roads and infrastructures, they call us Biafra brothers so we can fall for it.

They better prevail on their government to fix their states, better still, sit in their states and progress it, instead of running out every time to another persons land to claim it.

PS. Akwa ibom can't and will never want an alliance with the easterners.

PSS. Fix your land yourself

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by okerekeikpo: 11:31am On Sep 04, 2017
This one Na express Na, if u go my village u go cry na

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by GoldNiagara(m): 11:31am On Sep 04, 2017
The whinners are here again!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by etoroh: 11:33am On Sep 04, 2017
Ewedegubbler:

you should be ashamed. Leaving your place to go and develop other peoples land that can never be your own, while your lands in the east lie waste. No one wants to come and buy lands or invest in the east because its a wasteland.

Go home and develop where you're from.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by dirtyhokage(m): 11:33am On Sep 04, 2017
They will soon blame Bubu for this road

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 04, 2017
Ugosample:

Use your brain na

Go and develop the east! The Hausa or Yoruba won't step foot in that hellhole to develop it! Channel your energy to getting good governance from your elected representatives and see the rapid development in no time!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Chibuhealth(f): 11:35am On Sep 04, 2017
conduct referendum now!!! let my people go
Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by etoroh: 11:38am On Sep 04, 2017
Chibuhealth:
conduct referendum now!!! let my people go
your people will go. Where will they get the money to fix these kinda roads?
Y'all better go home and fix your states yourself

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by buffalowings: 11:40am On Sep 04, 2017
Curiously in osun state it is federal roads that have this problem

Though thunder will still fire aregbe for indebting the state angry
Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 04, 2017
234ng44uk:
It's really difficult to build infrastructures in the East. The soil is cursed and so the people.

Savage! Purely savage. Thumbs up bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Brozzjames(m): 11:42am On Sep 04, 2017
[/color][color=#990000][/b][/color][color=#990000] angry[b][center][/center]
ipobarecriminals:
cool cheesy cool cool wink biafra capital. poto republic
ipobarecriminals:
ipobarecriminals:

GIVE US BIAFRA AND IT WILL CHANGE[color=#990000][/color] angry[/b][center][/center]
ipobarecriminals:
[b]
ipobarecriminals:
ipobarecriminals:

GIVE US BIAFRA AND IT WILL CHANGE
[/color][color=#990000] angry[/b][center][/center]
ipobarecriminals:
[b]
ipobarecriminals:
ipobarecriminals:

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by UncutSk(m): 11:44am On Sep 04, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by AuroraB(f): 11:45am On Sep 04, 2017
No effing way will I use this kinda road sad
Shey na swim I wan swim through it undecided
That visit can wait oooo grin
Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Ijaya123: 11:46am On Sep 04, 2017
Isn't anybody going to blame Buhari for this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by id4sho(m): 11:47am On Sep 04, 2017
So called developers

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by etoroh: 11:48am On Sep 04, 2017
Brozzjames:
[/color][color=#990000] angry[/b][center][/center][b]

with which money? Where will the 5 eastern states get the money from? If you people sef don't stay there to make a living, who will come and invest? And there won't be oil money, so which money?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Chibuhealth(f): 11:51am On Sep 04, 2017
etoroh:
your people will go. Where will they get the money to fix these kinda roads?
Y'all better go home and fix your states yourself
they will get money same way they got the ones they used to develop your major cities
Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:52am On Sep 04, 2017
...lot of politicians have become armed robbers to tricking the US in the name of "...oh my people " even Kanu is not and exemption come through back door to become celebrity all in the name of "my people"

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari / Soldiers Invade Homes In Akuku Toru In Rivers State, Many Feared Dead (pics) / #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.