Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out (38357 Views)

Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] / A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) / Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Basic123: 11:53am On Sep 04, 2017
crackerspub:
[[s]quote author=thesicilian post=60111614]The so called Biafrans should go home and develop their 'country' instead of dragging other people's land with them.[/s]

Afonja must you always comment on our thread
Must you always open Igbo thread on a yoruba owned forum(seun osewa)grin

By the way,the website is nairaland.com not biafralandgrin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 04, 2017
Chibuhealth:
they will get money same way they got the ones they used to develop your major cities

Tired of repelling lies and hate propaganda from you people. If you had the so called wealth to develop other cities, why can't it be replicated in igbo land? Na wa!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Kayceenaz(m): 11:55am On Sep 04, 2017
It is this appalling state of affairs that gives impetus to my unswerving contention that Biafra is not yet ready to be born. Since that dilapidated road is in Biafra land and poses serious danger to the mobility of Biafrans as well its business prospects, why haven't supposed Biafrans in government of Enugu State remedied that situation? I maintain we need a mental restructuring that would incline us to governmental and citizen propriety.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Sijo01(f): 11:57am On Sep 04, 2017
You have not seen anything. come to Benin-Auchi-Okene Road make you come see America Buhari wonder.
Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by pokipoki: 11:57am On Sep 04, 2017
what a pity!!! The next thing is that some group of people will say that the governor has performed and deserves another tenor.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Princedapace(m): 11:57am On Sep 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:

This is what baffles millions of Nigerians. They don't want to develop that place but want to remain in other Nigerian cities to be tormenting the indigenous population with cries of marginalization. Their matter na siddon look ooo as they can't be challenged verbally as they can insult for Africa.

My brother, I traveled to Ibadan for a business.. Make I show u pictures of crazy and dirty roads in Ibadan? Abeg, this one is not biafra issue... This is naija wicked politicians issue..

No region is developed in Nigeria.. No single region is developed in Nigeria.. Not even our capital, Abuja. So make we hear word.

1 Like

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by MrDoGood(m): 11:58am On Sep 04, 2017
Is that road not a smooth drive way compare to Ekpoma ( federal government road) Edo state.
Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Basic123: 11:59am On Sep 04, 2017
cstr1000:

GEJ is gone. He gave them an airport atleast.
What has your buhari done for them since he got in that would prove them wrong for despising the old bigot.?
..airport and you still complain lagos MMA underdeveloped the east.

I know you will later deny it in another thread that there is international airport in the eastgrin.....to give the impression of victim mentality as usual of yIGBOs

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Chibuhealth(f): 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Tired of repelling lies and hate propaganda from you people. If you had the so called wealth to develop other cities, why can't it be replicated in igbo land? Na wa!
yes we have it but the condition of Nigeria made us to be running away from home. When FG blocked all the seaport in Igbo land, what were they thinking?
Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Torylanez(m): 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
234ng44uk:
It's really difficult to build infrastructures in the East. The soil is cursed and so the people.

The soil is mud, makes their cassava harvests look like carrots and yams the size of apples.

The soil is mud, takes tars off the road and cars look like pigs straight from the mud.

The soil is mud, wells won't bring forth water and boreholes as deep as hell to get any water.

The soil is cursed and so the people.

buhahahahaha savage
Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by TundeHashim(m): 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
234ng44uk:
It's really difficult to build infrastructures in the East. The soil is cursed and so the people.

The soil is mud, makes their cassava harvests look like carrots and yams the size of apples.

The soil is mud, takes tars off the road and cars look like pigs straight from the mud.

The soil is mud, wells won't bring forth water and boreholes as deep as hell to get any water.

The soil is cursed and so the people.
bro that's too much!
Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by etoroh: 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Chibuhealth:
they will get money same way they got the ones they used to develop your major cities
my own state is using her resources which is oil money to develop it. Have you entered Akwa ibom lately? Great state, made possible through oil money. What do you in the east have? Only to go to other peoples state and squat, while your land lies waste.

Where will the 5 eastern states get the money from when Biafra happens? If you people sef don't stay there to make a living, who will come and invest? And there won't be oil money, so which money? What yeilds money there?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by banmee(m): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:

This is what baffles millions of Nigerians. They don't want to develop that place but want to remain in other Nigerian cities to be tormenting the indigenous population with cries of marginalization. Their matter na siddon look ooo as they can't be challenged verbally as they can insult for Africa.

And you got likes for this rubbish you posted. It really shows the level of exposure and education in Nigeria. Is she a public official? Is it her responsibility to fix roads? You guys do not know your responsibilities so how can you be trusted to know your government's?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
Chibuhealth:
yes we have it but the condition of Nigeria made us to be running away from home. When FG blocked all the seaport in Igbo land, what were they thinking?

How many seaports are in the south eat? Please name them. I am waiting abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by lastmaster(m): 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
cstr1000:

Yes, because your father reaped good things from Nigeria. He was a multi-millionaire in dollars. cheesy
I can see how much you also have reaped from Nigeria with your dilapidated roof zincs, epileptic electricity, and poverty-induced mass ritualism.
savage
Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by GavelSlam: 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
Chibuhealth:

Which seaport is situated in Igboland?

The closest is the seaport in Onne which is fully functional and of course when the time comes you would realise who the real owners are.

3 Likes

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by ImaIma1(f): 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
There are no places in Nigeria without these kind of road.
It may not be in the town though.

I hope these tribal bigots won't take over the thread

Have you been to Akwaibom state?

1 Like

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Ugosample(m): 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
banmee:

And you got likes for this rubbish you posted. It really shows the level of exposure and education in Nigeria. Is she a public official? Is it her responsibility to fix roads? You guys do not know responsibilities so how can you be trusted to know your government's?

That guy you quoted is sick in the head, or you don't know?

Every opportunity to disparate Igbo people is where you will see his likes
How do private citizens build roads

And the dimwit does not even know that hausa, Yoruba and other tribes live im their large numbers in the South East.

But because he lacks exposure, and has not travelled, he will be talkibg from his anus

1 Like

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by hardbody: 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
HumorMe:
..but thank God i did wound.. grin

Me sef tire for the guy oo, thanking God that he was injured
Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by thesicilian: 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
Basic123:

Must you always open Igbo thread on a yoruba owned forum(seun osewa)grin

By the way,the website is nairaland.com not biafralandgrin
Don't mind them. Soon they'll start dragging Nairaland with Seun, saying they helped develop the forum.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by hardbody: 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
ImaIma1:

From Ikot ekpene to umuahia or Arochukwu are completely impassable and i am talking about the akwa ibom end.
Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by ipobarecriminals: 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
pokipoki:
what a pity!!! The next thing is that some group of people will say that the governor has performed and deserves another tenure.
Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
banmee:

And you got likes for this rubbish you posted. It really shows the level of exposure and education in Nigeria. Is she a public official? Is it her responsibility to fix roads? You guys do not know responsibilities so how can you be trusted to know your government's?

The Nigerian Government won't devote billions of dollars to build igbo land. You can hit your head on the wall of you like, it won't change nada! You think you can get stuff from the rest of Nigeria with this belligerence and bellicosity? We shall see.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ugosample:

That guy you quoted is sick in the head, or you don't know?

Every opportunity to disparate Igbo people is where you will see his likes
How do private citizens build roads

[/b]And the dimwit does not even know that hausa, Yoruba and other tribes live im their large numbers in the South East.[b]

But because he lacks exposure, and has not travelled, he will be talkibg from his anus

The bolded portion of your post is a lie and you know it. I won't even stress myself to counter that false narrative. The animosity is mutual so there is no need taking it personal. You cannot dish out hate and expect love in return. It is a propaganda war that you are bound to lose. You possibly cannot defeat the Yoruba in a media war!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
thesicilian:

Don't mind them. Soon they'll start dragging Nairaland with Seun, saying they helped develop the forum.

Give or take, in five years time they would seek to take the forum away from him. That is just how they are. No surprise there. They would say they "developed" Nairaland! Very funny set of people. They are a good source of comedy for Nigerians in these hard times though.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by fkj950ax(m): 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
etoroh:

And there won't be oil money, so which money? What yeilds money there?

Finally I understand why ND States are being roped into the IPOB/Biafra agenda.

But to be factual, every State in Nigeria has such roads. It's not unique to any region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by banmee(m): 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:

The Nigerian Government won't devote billions of dollars to build igbo land. You can hit your head on the wall of you like, it won't change nada! You think you can get stuff from the rest of Nigeria with this belligerence and bellicosity? We shall see.

The reason they won't is because people like you don't hold them accountable. You never have and you never will. They know you don't know how things are done which is why they take you as fools. I wonder how people in Germany do it?

1 Like

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by etoroh: 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
ImaIma1:

IMA IMA don't mind them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
banmee:

The reason they won't is because people like you don't hold them accountable. You never have and you never will. They know you don't know how things are done which is why they take you as fools. I wonder how people in Germany do it?

Is it the Government that developed Yoruba or Hausa land? We all receive allocation together now. We are tired of this persecution complex of the easterners jareee. Nobody is enjoying Nigeria so quit wailing!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Abagworo(m): 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
There are no places in Nigeria without these kind of road.
It may not be in the town though.

I hope these tribal bigots won't take over the thread

No doubt it is everywhere including Abuja but would your views remain the same if this was Imo State?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by etoroh: 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
hardbody:

From Ikot ekpene to umuahia or Arochukwu are completely impassable and i am talking about the akwa ibom end.
its Umuahia! Not Ikot ekpene in Akwa ibom. You and I know the truth! I'm proud of my state!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Delegates Eating Rice In The Accreditation Center Venue in Ado Ekiti (pics) / Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan / Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.