Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out (38364 Views)

Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] / A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) / Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Eu24(m): 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
Quarter plot of land off the major road at pleasure b/stop on a tarred road, good for commercial purpose.

Measuring 113,740square Meter with Suvrey planning n Deed of agreement

Asking pricr,;N4.5m

Interested person can visit this place then make your offer.

For more details

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by etoroh: 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Is it the Government that developed Yoruba or Hausa land? We all receive allocation together now. We are tired of this persecution complex of the easterners jareee. Nobody is enjoying Nigeria so quit wailing!
they will go to other lands and stay, then brag how they "developed" that land. Then cry of marginalization. Very confused bunch.

Go home and develop your OWN LAND and YOUR STATE, na war.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by HumorMe(m): 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
hardbody:

Me sef tire for the guy oo, thanking God that he was injured
LOL

thanking God in everything!
Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Darlington120(m): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
amen
Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by ImaIma1(f): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
hardbody:

From Ikot ekpene to umuahia or Arochukwu are completely impassable and i am talking about the akwa ibom end.

Get your facts right. The road is bad until the last market and town in Umuahia until you enter ikot Ekpene. You even have to pass through ikot ekpene to get to Arochukwu because of the bad roads from Umuahia. Is there any good road in Umuahia aside the University in Umudike area. Compare Akwaibom with another state but definitely not Abia mbok.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
etoroh:
they will go to other lands and stay, then brag how they "developed" that land. Then cry of marginalization. Very confused bunch.

Go home and develop your OWN LAND and YOUR STATE, na war.

I am seriously tired of their issue oooo. It is a serious cause of irritation and headache.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Ten06(m): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
Does the Governor even know if this community is in his state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by ERockson: 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
Seun should call the tribal mod on this forum to order. O ti gbabode. Why hidden my posts that only portrayed SW as being conducive environment for investment?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Ugosample(m): 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:

The Nigerian Government won't devote billions of dollars to build igbo land. You can hit your head on the wall of you like, it won't change nada! You think you can get stuff from the rest of Nigeria with this belligerence and bellicosity? We shall see.

You see your evil mindset?

A part of the country should continue to be marginalised eh
Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Ugosample(m): 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
ERockson:
Seun should call the tribal mod on this forum to order. O ti gbabode. Why hidden my posts that only portrayed SW as being conducive environment for investment?

So you want to potray ONLY the SW as a conducive place for investment?

It's not a crime tho

And its hide, not hidden

1 Like

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by banmee(m): 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Is it the Government that developed Yoruba or Hausa land? We all receive allocation together now. We are tired of this persecution complex of the easterners jareee. Nobody is enjoying Nigeria so quit wailing!

You need to stop. They more you talk the more ignorant you sound. You call any region nigeria has developed? You need to go out more. You are so used to so much rubbish that anything mediocre will dazzle you. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by WORDSENSEI: 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:

The bolded portion of your post is a lie and you know it. I won't even stress myself to counter that false narrative. The animosity is mutual so there is no need taking it personal. You cannot dish out hate and expect love in return. It is a propaganda war that you are bound to lose. You possibly cannot defeat the Yoruba in a media war!

Don't mind the imp.
Even if they are, they do not go about disrespecting their hosts!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by WORDSENSEI: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ugosample:

You see your evil mindset?

A part of the country should continue to be marginalised eh

How exactly are your people being marginalised?
The appointments you all are crying over won't benefit an average Igbo man!
During GEJ's regime, Igbos dominated all the key posts, why the tears?
Forget federal character, you only work with people you are sure of delivering a good job!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by kudosamass(m): 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
This road is not too bad compared to Eha-Amufu - Nkalagu Road. The people of that ancient town have being cut of from the rest of Enugu State and the World at large.
Some people argue that the Governor is only good at laughing and calling for players.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by banmee(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
WORDSENSEI:

You need to take out your brain and clean out the cobwebs in it.
He's saying no region is developed and no tribe is enjoying Nigeria and you are still splattering spittle all over the thread.

Explain to me what the bold sentence means. You and the guy have the same problem. Lack of English comprehension.

Alcatraz005:

2 Likes

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Ugosample(m): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
WORDSENSEI:

How exactly are your people being marginalised?
The appointments you all are crying over won't benefit an average Igbo man!
During GEJ's regime, Igbos dominated all the key posts, why the tears?
Forget federal character, you only work with people you are sure of delivering a good job!

I don't care much about appointments tho...

I care more about federal projects
Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
delishpot:
They will build it after they have finished acquiring houses in the UK, Dubai, Abuja, Lagos and then built at least 1 hotel in a major Naija state. Till then, you guys have to endure that road o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by donqx: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
hmmm
Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
There are no places in Nigeria without these kind of road.
It may not be in the town though.

I hope these tribal bigots won't take over the thread.

They took over already.

That road is developed compared to what is in aba....just get to fly over junction and try to trek to cocacola...u will start asking yourself whether the road is a culvet or a boropit...its so bad that u can refer the road to river jordan,mile and even the red sea...
' have u also gone to ariaria market? U need to pay aba a visit..go to ngwa road,ph road,Hollywood,osisioma,ekeapkara/umuakpara road...plus other roads too numerous to mention...i might create a thread soon...when i gather the pictures..trust me..abia state has the worst roads in africa...say u no sabi no mean say na lie...if u doubt me...just pay aba a visit and once u reach ossioma u will begin to understand....

4 Likes

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by laudate: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
etoroh:
this is the reason they want to fuse other better states with their east for Biafra. They don't have good roads, nothing. Whenever they go to Akwa ibom and see good roads and infrastructures, they call us Biafra brothers so we can fall for it.

They better prevail on their government to fix their states, better still, sit in their states and progress it, instead of running out every time to another persons land to claim it.

PS. Akwa ibom can't and will never want an alliance with the easterners.

PSS. Fix your land yourself

Hehehe! cheesy I don talk say I no go laugh today, but.....you forgot to add that they also want your sea port. Ibaka deep sea port, loading! wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by laudate: 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
ImaIma1:
Get your facts right. The road is bad until the last market and town in Umuahia until you enter ikot Ekpene. You even have to pass through ikot ekpene to get to Arochukwu because of the bad roads from Umuahia. Is there any good road in Umuahia aside the University in Umudike area. Compare Akwaibom with another state but definitely not Abia mbok.
Oh my goodness! grin Una no go take laugh kill person for here, biko!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by laudate: 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
Bridgetania:
That road is developed compared to what is in aba....just get to fly over junction and try to trek to cocacola...u will start asking yourself whether the road is a culvet or a boropit...its so bad that u can refer the road to river jordan,mile and even the red sea... ' have u also gone to ariaria market? U need to pay aba a visit..go to ngwa road,ph road,Hollywood,osisioma,ekeapkara/umuakpara road...plus other roads too numerous to mention...i might create a thread soon...when i gather the pictures..trust me..abia state has the worst roads in africa...say u no sabi no mean say na lie...if u doubt me...just pay aba a visit and once u reach ossioma u will begin to understand....
I don't understand this. undecided What on earth is the governor doing?? It is his job to fix those roads. Or is he waiting for Fashola & Buhari to do that, for him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by EternalTruth: 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
PearlStreet:
That is the Biafran Deep Sea Port
lmao. How about this Biafra coat of arms below?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by ipobarecriminals: 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
Bridgetania:

That road is developed compared to what is in aba....just get to fly over junction and try to trek to cocacola...u will start asking yourself whether the road is a culvet or a boropit...its so bad that u can refer the road to river jordan,mile and even the red sea...
' have u also gone to ariaria market? U need to pay aba a visit..go to ngwa road,ph road,Hollywood,osisioma,ekeapkara/umuakpara road...plus other roads too numerous to mention...i might create a thread soon...when i gather the pictures..trust me..abia state has the worst roads in africa...say u no sabi no mean say na lie...if u doubt me...just pay aba a visit and once u reach ossioma u will begin to understand....
kanu is the governor of Abia state,he should face his state and leave Anambra outa his lunatic display

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Adamawaswt(m): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
Biafra .....If u can't take care of one finger or can u take care of ur five finger
Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by PearlStreet(m): 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
EternalTruth:
lmao. How about this Biafra coat of arms below?

We're going to present it to the families of the foolish Biafran piglets who are going to get killed on Nsala day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by EternalTruth: 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
PearlStreet:

We're going to present it to the families of the foolish Biafran piglets who are going to get killed on Nsala day
Buratai is currently doing press up against Nov. 18 Anambra gubernatorial elections

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by pazienza(m): 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
etoroh:
my own state is using her resources which is oil money to develop it. Have you entered Akwa ibom lately? Great state, made possible through oil money. What do you in the east have? Only to go to other peoples state and squat, while your land lies waste.

Where will the 5 eastern states get the money from when Biafra happens? If you people sef don't stay there to make a living, who will come and invest? And there won't be oil money, so which money? What yeilds money there?

You are an Ignorant person.
Your Akwaibom has bad roads, and non of your towns can lace the shoes of Enugu, let's not mention Owerri, Onitsha or Awka.

Here is pic of bad road in Akwa Ibom, and there are lots of them in Akwa Ibom.

How exactly is where SE will make money be any source of concern to you? As an Ibibio, do you currently feed Ndiigbo? Are you OK at all?

http://propellerng.com/ikot-ekwere-itam-akwa-ibom-community-where-residents-dread-rainy-season

3 Likes

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
kanu is the governor of Abia state,he should face his state and leave Anambra outa his lunatic display

that you hate biafra dosnt mean you should start showing off a sense of sheer stupidity...so nnamdi kanu is the gov of Abia then who is Okezie ikpazu?,,,the party chairman?
No make me laugh abeg!
Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by maasoap(m): 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:

This is what baffles millions of Nigerians. They don't want to develop that place but want to remain in other Nigerian cities to be tormenting the indigenous population with cries of marginalization. Their matter na siddon look ooo as they can't be challenged verbally as they can insult for Africa.
This got me laughing. Igbos can insult for this world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Nonaira1: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
pazienza:

You are an Ignorant person.
Your Akwaibom has bad roads, and non of your towns can lace the shoes of Enugu, let's not mention Owerri, Onitsha or Awka.

Here is pic of bad road in Akwa Ibom, and there are lots of them in Akwa Ibom.

How exactly is where SE will make money be any source of concern to you? As an Ibibio, do you currently feed Ndiigbo? Are you OK at all?

http://propellerng.com/ikot-ekwere-itam-akwa-ibom-community-where-residents-dread-rainy-season

That's account belongs to a name ETORO JAMA does hat sound like an Akwa Ibom name to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters / Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep / Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.