Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,531 members, 7,812,652 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) (47710 Views)

MAGNETIC CARS: Could This Be The Future To Replace Petrol/electric Cars? (Photo) / Petrol And Diesel Cars Could Be Off The Streets Sooner Than Expected-mp UK / Hurricane Harvey:Flooded Cars During Harvey Will Be Sold Out With No Flood Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by Tamakay(m): 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
hmmm...Naija nor dey reject dirty
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Every country just wants to dump their shît in Nigeria. Nigeria is now a dumping ground.

What was it before? A Gold mine?
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by shitshappen(m): 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
I have a friend in Texas Houston, I have been planning to send him money to buy me 010 XC90 Volvo. I changed my mind immediately the flood hit Houston. He might not even know how to tell flooded cars.
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by MrLeno(m): 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Every country just wants to dump their shît in Nigeria. Nigeria is now a dumping ground.

Is now you say? We have been a dumping ground since time immemorial!
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by bluice2(m): 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

Simply put, naija is now latrine yea? Every country stop by at the pit toilet (naija) and takes a big ass dump. grin
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by chiraqDemon(m): 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
NCANpatroller:
Ehen?
So what seems to be the problem?
Submerged phones eventually work how much more cars.
I can bet that most of those Submerged cars are beta than the 80 percent of the cars on nigeria roads.
Let's stop deceiving ourselves
How many can afford new cars in nigeria?
No credit facilty system in nigeria to make life easy.
I tire for this country
Bruh, the cars presently on nigerian roads were once submerged cars, meaning these submerged cars will just come and be part of the "cars on nigerian roads"
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by fiyin47(m): 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Don't tell me that you are surprised.
It is a known fact that Nigeria is the best dumping ground after Nigeria followed by Nigeria

So where does Beniń republic fall.

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by fiyin47(m): 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Bruh, the cars presently on nigerian roads were once submerged cars, meaning these submerged cars will just come and be part of the "cars on nigerian roads"

I wonder o,can our incomes naturally be enough to procure these rides
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by Orodje(m): 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nah not true What about Cotonou-Benin Republic, that's number one follow by Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by Nackzy: 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
HsLBroker:
Hurricane is not coming to Nigeria
where did you graduate from? Those that liked ur comment where are dh from.. Anyways my 9 can be ur 6 it all depends on our location
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by Agimor(m): 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Na today... Nigeria has been a dumping from time immemorial. Due to the holidays money at hand wasn't much I had to buy a different brand of tomato other than the one I used to. "It's called Rosa tomato. I regret ever buying it... The aroma is so offensive and distasteful. After cooking my spaghetti it looks as though I didn't include tomatoes to it. I just weak.... That's the extent to Nigeria has descended to the regulatory body either inactive or nonexistent. Indeed Nigeria is a dumping site for substandard products.

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by WhoIBe: 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
I have thought about this so called American spec.

They should be checked properly, the question is, how would you a car that has been damaged by water ?
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by zinny377(f): 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
HsLBroker:
Hurricane is not coming to Nigeria

Did u read it?

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by benjoggas: 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
Op:That was exactly what I thought when the disaster happened.
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by abbeyty(m): 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
As if made in Nigeria cars are better than those cars

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by Ten06(m): 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nigeria should count themselves lucky to receive this cash on a cheap rate, do we produce car in Nigeria?
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
[quote author=NCANpatroller post=60113915] Ehen?
I can bet that most of those Submerged cars are beta than the 80 percent of the cars on nigeria roads.

Dey are grumbling for no reason. What's d purchasing power for Nigeria. If not for chinko phones, how many nigerians can afford I-phones. Or how many can afford brand new cars?

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by freshvine(f): 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
Orodje:
Nah not true
What about Cotonou-Benin Republic, that's number one follow by Nigeria

Cotonou is an extended garage for Nigeria.
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by bencarson007(m): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
Im ready and waiting wink

We clean it up and put it back on the road.

P.s I am not the one that imported them, just helping the few that bought flooded vehicles.

Call me please .
It is important
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by ikp120(m): 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
Abeg make dem sell am for $800. I go personally import better one.
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by NCANpatroller: 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
[quote author=correctguy0900 post=60121835][/quote]

We dont ve a car manufacturer in nigeria.
If you need a new car. You ve to import.
Custom duties for some new cars ll buy a correct tokunbo.
Until we start producing cars here and exporting to developed countries. We re stuck
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by LockDown69(m): 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
Some of the so called tukunbo cars we drive are cars that have been submerged in some kind of flood, if you can check the salvage history of the car you will know.
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by simonco(m): 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
Buhari is our problem.
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by ebuclassic18(m): 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
what do you expect we don't produce cars, if the cars are affordable pls send them down for me to buy please.
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by mecussey(m): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

Blessing in diguise since we cant produce any and our president is not thinking of production. His major problem for now is IPOB.
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by salesforce: 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
Naija. Hurricane items
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by valnelly(m): 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hurricane Buhaha is what we are facing in Nigeria
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by LegitBoy(m): 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
NCANpatroller:
Ehen?
I tire for this country
potential dealer spotted grin
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by jaymantin(m): 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
Do you notice that electricity supply as observed from the pix? Now, imagine such scenario happening in our naija...I bet 1year after, na one excuse or the other you go still dey hear.
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by blackbeau1(f): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
pawesome:
anibodi dn dump u befr? undecided
how that one take concern this topic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Used Cars Wanted / SHINING WHITE 2008 Range Rover SPORT **Collab Of Fhemmmy And Olanshi**NIJA PIX** / Vin Check...Vin Check...Car History.Know Everything About That Car..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.