Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) (47717 Views)

MAGNETIC CARS: Could This Be The Future To Replace Petrol/electric Cars? (Photo) / Petrol And Diesel Cars Could Be Off The Streets Sooner Than Expected-mp UK / Hurricane Harvey:Flooded Cars During Harvey Will Be Sold Out With No Flood Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by ACE1010: 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
What are we talking about? Is it not Nigerians importing these cars?? Are they being dumped in Nigeria for free?

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by pawesome(m): 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
blackbeau1:
how that one take concern this topic?
u said Nigeria is a place were evrybody dump stuffs de dnt wnt...buh is d oda way round..we actually luv dumped stuffs
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by Forestview: 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
they better sell it cheaply o,me need another car to add to my other one.e no easy eeeeee in P² voice
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by antyokya: 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
[quote author=LadyGoddiva post=60113285]Every country just wants to dump their shît in Nigeria. Nigeria is now a dumping ground.

Just bring them to Makurdi, Benue state.
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by temiprinciple(m): 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
before nko?
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by Kobicove(m): 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
jessejunior:
Africa generally

they see Africa as a dumping ground.... buy from a reliable source and don't be gullible

Is it their fault that we Africans are too stupid to make our economies work so that an average African will be able to afford a brand new car? undecided
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by temiprinciple(m): 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
[quote author=HsLBroker post=60113256]Hurricane is not coming to Nigeria. abi naw
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by Myself2(m): 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Every country just wants to dump their shît in Nigeria. Nigeria is now a dumping ground.

The U.K recently dumped a presidential shit on Nigeria.Buhari is the name
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
fiyin47:

So where does Beniń republic fall.
So are you trying to tell me that you are not aware that benin republic is just a stopover.
Nigeria is the final destination
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by ashala(m): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
Don't buy such cars ooo. My Inlaw once bought one and didn't even drive it. He later sold it off in frustration.

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by abitafah(m): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
Forestview:
they better sell it cheaply o,me need another car to add to my other one.e no easy eeeeee in P² voice
because u get luck buy better tokunbo wey no give u problem,u dey think say na so flooded cars be abi? U go think say dem do u for village by the time it starts disappointing u on the road each time u drive it. Na scànning go show u how many demons dey follow that car.
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by Springforth: 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Every country just wants to dump their shît in Nigeria. Nigeria is now a dumping ground.
since
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by computerglobal(m): 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
Free flooded damage car checks now available @
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

1 Share

Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by newoffer: 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
I already booked one
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by fiyin47(m): 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
alexistaiwo:

So are you trying to tell me that you are not aware that benin republic is just a stopover.
Nigeria is the final destination

Na you sabi o, all I'm saying is Africa is the general dumping ground for this kind of products
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

Nobody dumps shiit that we don't want in Nigeria. Nigerians go to bring those shiit into the country themselves. Ranging from fake products to cars like these.
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by bionixs: 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
did you say shit! their shit over there is better than our juice over here. good development . hard fact
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by DONFASZY(m): 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
Each time I see NEWS video n clips like dis,i jus thank God for our Nigeria weather only but most times wen I remember I am a Nigerian with our bad governments and backward Economy ,i regret n want to move to Hurricane infested countries
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by Zachxolan(m): 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
Im ready and waiting wink

We clean it up and put it back on the road.

P.s I am not the one that imported them, just helping the few that bought flooded vehicles.
Sir what is the effect of buying a flooded vehicle
Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
Zachxolan:

Sir what is the effect of buying a flooded vehicle

Head ache, high blood pressure, elevated stress levels, depression.

Not very good for the body.

3 Likes

Re: Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) by computerglobal(m): 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Head ache, high blood pressure, elevated stress levels, depression.

Not very good for the body.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Used Cars Wanted / SHINING WHITE 2008 Range Rover SPORT **Collab Of Fhemmmy And Olanshi**NIJA PIX** / Vin Check...Vin Check...Car History.Know Everything About That Car..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.