Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

See How To Make A Girl Hot In Bed And She Will Give You F**k With Easy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How To Make A Girl Hot In Bed And She Will Give You F**k With Easy (706 Views)

Guys Listen And Listen Good, Itz Not Every Pussy You F***k / Lady Wore A "Can You F**k" Cloth To Church / Confession : How My Neighbor F**k Me Hard In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How To Make A Girl Hot In Bed And She Will Give You F**k With Easy by Don4mark: 9:15am On Sep 04, 2017
Ahhh, the amazing breasts. You worked so hard to get to them. You probably even imagined what it would be like to squeeze them in your hands for the first time.

If your girl’s boobies are anything like my ex-girlfriend’s, I completely get why you’d want to learn how to know how to touch them. It would be a sin NOT to.

A big secret related to breast stimulation is that doing it also increases vaginal lubrication. As you know, no lube on the market can beat the natural lubricant of a woman’s vagina.
Continue reading to find out how you can make a woman hot on bed and she will give you s*x with easy

https://www.thepagemagazine.com/2017/09/03/secret-guys-touch-girls-breasts-make-melt/

(1) (Reply)

Just A Thought About Me.. / Help My Friend / 18+ Of Nigerian Comedians Joking With The Man's Not Hot Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.