Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

HELP! I Find It Difficult Traveling Back To My Base After My Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! I Find It Difficult Traveling Back To My Base After My Marriage (656 Views)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! I Find It Difficult Traveling Back To My Base After My Marriage by Mrkumareze(m): 11:34am On Sep 04, 2017
Hi.... I need help on how to overcome this situation: I got married early this year to my lovely wife, we are living peacefully and tenderly. I tried to travel back to my base, was a difficult decision due to the mutuality existing between me and my wife but I finally did . I couldnt concentrate on any of my business, I tried to force my self into relaxing like other friends of mine who left their wife back home but couldn't stand the thought of her absence. I hurriedly came back and I became healed of the whole pains. There is no option of traveling with her .Please, I would like to know what to do so I can think less of her and concentrate in hustling abroad. Do you think cheating on her would lessen my affection closeness ? Please matured men and women in the house!!
Re: HELP! I Find It Difficult Traveling Back To My Base After My Marriage by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 04, 2017
I'm coming let others answer u first
Re: HELP! I Find It Difficult Traveling Back To My Base After My Marriage by ILovePussyDie: 11:37am On Sep 04, 2017
This thing in between a woman's legs. It's only God that will save us from it.
Re: HELP! I Find It Difficult Traveling Back To My Base After My Marriage by Mrkumareze(m): 11:40am On Sep 04, 2017
ILovePussyDie:
This thing in between a woman's legs. It's only God that will save us from it.

Lol. You maybe right but mine is beyond that bro
Re: HELP! I Find It Difficult Traveling Back To My Base After My Marriage by DanseMacabre(m): 11:41am On Sep 04, 2017
Which kyn hustling be that? Hope no be Chukwuokike Abiama developmental project? grin

Na joke I dey o. I no get advice so make I follow Evaberry example.

*Modified: A brilliant idea just hit me. While you're away, you can masturbate to her nudes, since the idea of separation is tortuous to you.
Re: HELP! I Find It Difficult Traveling Back To My Base After My Marriage by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 04, 2017
Mrkumareze:
Hi.... I need help on how to overcome this situation: I got married early this year to my lovely wife, we are living peacefully and tenderly. I tried to travel back to my base, was a difficult decision due to the mutuality existing between me and my wife but I finally did . I couldnt concentrate on any of my business, I tried to force my self into relaxing like other friends of mine who left their wife back home but couldn't stand the thought of her absence. I hurriedly came back and I became healed of the whole pains. There is no option of traveling with her .Please, I would like to know what to do so I can think less of her and concentrate in hustling abroad. Do you think cheating on her would lessen my affection closeness ? Please matured men and women in the house!!
Why will you even think of cheating on her Do you think she doesnt feel the same way about you can you permit her to cheat on you
Re: HELP! I Find It Difficult Traveling Back To My Base After My Marriage by Cuddlebugie(f): 11:59am On Sep 04, 2017
What's the nature of your job? If your job allows free weekend, you can get her moved to a town/city closer to your base and go visit her on weekends
Re: HELP! I Find It Difficult Traveling Back To My Base After My Marriage by Mrkumareze(m): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
Headmistress:
Why will you even think of cheating on her Do you think she doesnt feel the same way about you can you permit her to cheat on you

That haven't happened and never did I plan for such. I just need a way out.
Re: HELP! I Find It Difficult Traveling Back To My Base After My Marriage by Mrkumareze(m): 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Which kyn hustling be that? Hope no be Chukwuokike Abiama developmental project? grin

Na joke I dey o. I no get advice so make I follow Evaberry example.

*Modified: A brilliant idea just hit me. While you're away, you can masturbate to her nudes, since the idea of separation is tortuous to you.

Your idea is quite ok for someone in your category.
Re: HELP! I Find It Difficult Traveling Back To My Base After My Marriage by DanseMacabre(m): 12:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
Mrkumareze:

Your idea is quite ok for someone in your category.

I don't quite follow you.
Re: HELP! I Find It Difficult Traveling Back To My Base After My Marriage by Evablizin(f): 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
Don't even think of cheating on her coming from a matured Lady, and i believe that you're a matured man
Re: HELP! I Find It Difficult Traveling Back To My Base After My Marriage by elderhimself(m): 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
Load her up in a ghana-must-go bag and take her with you
Re: HELP! I Find It Difficult Traveling Back To My Base After My Marriage by Mrkumareze(m): 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evablizin:
Don't even think of cheating on her coming from a matured Lady, and i believe that you're a matured man

Thank you dear. I just needed an option on how to get her thought lessen so I can concentrate. ��

(1) (Reply)

Give Him Super Sex! / I Want A Beautiful Mature Lady Born On March For A Serious Relationship / How Can One Marry In This Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.