Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him (46015 Views)

Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa / Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal / US Fans Blast Davido For Canceling His Tour To Complete NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by sod09(m): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
Every man for himself abeg

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by chibwike(m): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
ok
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by samzzycash(m): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
Someone once said bob Marley died Before the age of 37. Nigga be smoking like a chimney and drinking like a baboon like it makes him healthy.. I hope he gets well and learn his lesson..
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nutase:
What of the fake fans

Don't mind the turd!
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by blockchainz(f): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
Get well soon star boy, love you
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by dahunsy(f): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# I once said it.....this Ayo guy wud soon start asking his fans to pray for him.....weed, alcohol n syrup can never do u good, u are talented boy, don't waste ur life
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by IamAirforce1: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

you can take everything away from me but one thing you cannot take is my opinion.

my opinion is my opinion and you can never take it away from me.

as for wizkid I won't pray for you, not like I believe in praying anyway but you brought this upon yourself.

I hope his drug use has finally caught up to him.

Sickness fall on you wizkid!!!!

I wish you what you've wished him , amen .

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by eddieguru(m): 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
cool cool
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

you can take everything away from me but one thing you cannot take is my opinion.

my opinion is my opinion and you can never take it away from me.

as for wizkid I won't pray for you, not like I believe in praying anyway but you brought this upon yourself.

I hope his drug use has finally caught up to him.

Sickness fall on you wizkid!!!!
That was really harsh ma cry
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by Tallino25(m): 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
ycee ft tallino
2much sex 2much weed 2much smoke 2much drinks................... why u no go fall sick celebrities like u suppose to have a very lowchance of falling sick or not falling at all because of the resources and comfort at hand anyways GET WELL SOON....
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by silkytouch(m): 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
folakemigeh:
Too much Weed and Alcohol.......

I was in one of his Videos some years back....

Ayo, i wish you speedy recovery

Babe who asked if you were ever in his videos?

11 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by intruxive(m): 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
folakemigeh:

U do weed too? shocked
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by free2ryhme: 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
Muckross1122:
Nigerian singer, that is currently based in America "wizkid" as took to his twitter page to announce his state of bad health to his fans as the singer move his tour dates due to some illness and appeal to his real fans to pray for him.

His fans has already started raining him with some prayers on twitter.

Check More Via Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/09/wizkid-down-with-illness-as-he.html

when you dey smoke igbo and drink vodka day in day out
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by Holuwahphemy(m): 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
folakemigeh:

Chei! Epitome of beauty shocked
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by 1miccza: 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
folakemigeh:

Funny enough I observed that he was emaciating like kinda drying up and I went on his Instagram page to post it, knew it was gonna happen soon those things kill faster than a bullet IMO

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by Amajerry83(m): 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
How u no go sick after too many cannabis and alcohol. When u dey groove u call us? Now u want make we pray for u abi? Oya wait we dey pray.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by owomida1: 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
digoster:
sadis like una brains dey una kneels

You wey your brain dey armpit, see as u talk well.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by pressplay411(m): 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
OP find your English teacher and shoot him.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by Elxandre(m): 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
folakemigeh:

Which of the videos?

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by oluwaahmed: 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
We go pray 4 buhari, still pray 4 u? go hire ifa priest abeg

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by mhisterdreezy(m): 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
billycayana:
Get well baby
baby will you give him breast to suck

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by Dollabiz: 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
No wonder
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by bolubillionaire(m): 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
Idiot...
Stop doing drugs and excess alcohol...
Reduce the weed,
Reduce the bitches aswell..
Prayer wont work if you dont live a healthier lifestye!!!

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by sogud(m): 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
y won't he b sick......smokin al d way.
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by bewla(m): 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
OGHENE316:
smoking has taken over good food
Iroko no dey sick
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by Tallest45(m): 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
D weed wey him take with Ty dolla sign nd future dne weigh am....
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by bolubillionaire(m): 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
Idiot!!!
Stop doing drugs!
Drink alcohol moderately!
Stop the weed!
Reduce the bitches!
How can Prayer work when you dont adopt a healthy lifestyle?
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by delilwaxz(m): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ceebrity man with... .........................

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by akanbiaa(m): 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nutase:
What of the fake fans
Some fans will be angry for they might have paid tickets and see it as a tactics to get paid without performing by whizkid, maybe those are the ones he feel are fake fans.
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by Lexusgs430: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
Like Buhari, Like wizkid .............
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by daviefm(m): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
Benekruku:

We finally got him cheesy cheesy cheesy

We will suck his blood till it dries up grin grin grin

SAVAGE
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by Daeyou(m): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
folakemigeh:
That was really harsh ma cry
Indeed harsh.....
Na so she hate wizkid?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Una Go Kill Me First" Tobi When Asked To Take A Picture With Cee-C (Vid) / Fireworks At Davido's New House In Banana Island (Video, Photos) / I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.