Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him (46005 Views)

Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa / Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal / US Fans Blast Davido For Canceling His Tour To Complete NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by zeusdgrt(m): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
folakemigeh:
Too much Weed and Alcohol.......

I was in one of his Videos some years back....

Ayo, i wish you speedy recovery
This same Ikeja girl that said she rejected iphone7 and hate flashy guys,I think am finding u interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by jy2kbeyond(m): 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
[quote author=billycayana post=60123389]Get well baby [/quote

Baby? undecided
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by nullboss: 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
Holuwahphemy:

Chei! Epitome of beauty shocked
Fool , how does the ass thirst?
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by benjaminiyke(m): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
WebSurfer:
them boys cheesy
grin
WebSurfer:
them boys cheesy
What to do na bro
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by pweetiedee(m): 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
Muckross1122:
Nigerian singer, that is currently based in America "wizkid" as took to his twitter page to announce his state of bad health to his fans as the singer move his tour dates due to some illness and appeal to his real fans to pray for him.

His fans has already started raining him with some prayers on twitter.

Check More Via Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/09/wizkid-down-with-illness-as-he.html

RIP English
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by Codo22(m): 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
folakemigeh:

I wonder what will happen if yhu skip d part where yhu were in 1 of his videos..
undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by romanusebhodagh(m): 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Get well soon my man.
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by HMZi: 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
folakemigeh:

MORE LIKE HE SHOULD STOP DOING COKE

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by Holuwahphemy(m): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
nullboss:
Fool , how does the ass thirst?

You are the fool for posting such a comment, because i wasn't in anyway referring to you. Your moniker says everything about you that i won't waste my time pointing out. Egbere
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by Olorunfemy(m): 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
[quote author=Benekruku post=60120747]
We finally got him cheesy cheesy cheesy
We will suck his blood till it dries up grin grin grin
[/quote you and who
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by DaBillionnaire: 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
2RUTHHURTS:
U WILL NEVER CALL UR FANS WHILE ENJOYING UR IGBO(MARIJUANA), U ONLY CALL THEM TO PRAY FOR U WHEN THE LOAD IS TOO MUCH FOR UR HEAD. CARRY YOUR LOAD

savage u are wink

no chill u have grin grin
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by AlwaysUltraPad: 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
Benekruku:

We finally got him cheesy cheesy cheesy

We will suck his blood till it dries up grin grin grin

now I know you did not tell me the truth. grin

So you de impersonate abi? Make I confirm u abeg. #reasoning
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by AlwaysUltraPad: 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
olayinks007:

Eeehn like seriously, in fact am reporting u 2 Daddy G. O Pa Adebayo. cheesy
who be adebayo again?
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by spenca: 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
Publicity stunt to sell album
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by SkinnyDude(m): 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
folakemigeh:

Did he fvck you ?

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by crunchyg: 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
billycayana:
Get well baby
Who be your baby undecided undecided
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by phlamesG: 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
folakemigeh:

You're way too cute

Would you mind appearing in one of my videos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by Akposkibo(m): 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
We are all affected in one way or the other. Lets use every means possible to get the message out there. Don't fold your arms. If you are on Twitter, tweet us #JAMB_COC_WHALA or JAMB in general with at least 10 tweets. We need to trend today.
If you're on Facebook spread the word to all Aspirant groups.
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by popefuse(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

you can take everything away from me but one thing you cannot take is my opinion.

my opinion is my opinion and you can never take it away from me.

as for wizkid I won't pray for you, not like I believe in praying anyway but you brought this upon yourself.

I hope his drug use has finally caught up to him.

Sickness fall on you wizkid!!!!
wizzi no gree ur date. He f4ck u up. I see
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by levisco16(m): 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
atleast accept christ biko, because you fit die!!!
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by OlotaRichie101: 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
SISTER FOLAKEMI
folakemigeh:

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by Davidscott(m): 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
today i pray for u wizkid u will neva die untill ur haters nd enemies die be4 u die just be strong nd have faith in God accept God as ur sarviour naw may d blood of jesus christ wash ur sins nd rebellion away Amen. And ur own gud stop smokin 2much its not gud for ur small healthy u knw dat no kill urself becos will still need u starboy team wizzy baby yega itz sixtusbrown ur broda nd noba 1 biggest fan ever
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by queensera(f): 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
pweetiedee:

RIP English

I don't see anything wrong with the write up, oya point out the mistakes in the post, can you write what the Op wrote in the post without making some mistakes. be forming as if you sabi English pass. English is not even measure of intelligence, it is just a language. If we find out now, you might not know anything. ; grin ;DD

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by pweetiedee(m): 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
queensera:

I don't see anything wrong with the write up, oya point you the mistakes in the post, can you write what the Op wrote in the post without making some mistakes. be forming as if you sabi English pass. English is not even measure of intelligence it is just a language. If we find out now, you might not know anything. ; grin ;DD

You need glasses
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by queensera(f): 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
pweetiedee:

You need glasses

Point out the mistakes, and stop giving excuses. grin grin grin

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by IamKingwise(m): 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
I hope he stop Smoking weed.
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:33am On Sep 05, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by freeman122(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
You will survive, my dearest star boy.
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by freeman122(m): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
Star boy, you will survive and live till old age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Minister To Over 7,000 Youth At ECG Church In South Africa (photos) / Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram / Speed Darlington Throws Ladies Out, 'For Trying To Use Him Anyhow'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.