Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him (46008 Views)

Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa / Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal / US Fans Blast Davido For Canceling His Tour To Complete NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by sisisioge: 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
He is healed in his bones, flesh and blood! In Jesus name. Amen. Oya, go hospital go take injection wizzy baby.
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by SUPOL(m): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
folakemigeh:
Too much Weed and Alcohol.......

I was in one of his Videos some years back....

Ayo, i wish you speedy recovery
ok
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by DEXTROVERT: 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
folakemigeh:

can we talk
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by enemyofprogress: 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
One nurse tolded me that he have HIV/AIDS
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by ComradeShegs(m): 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
Saw this coming. Too much weed :/
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by jrerico1(m): 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

you can take everything away from me but one thing you cannot take is my opinion.

my opinion is my opinion and you can never take it away from me.

as for wizkid I won't pray for you, not like I believe in praying anyway but you brought this upon yourself.

I hope his drug use has finally caught up to him.

Sickness fall on you wizkid!!!!
Childish and stupid from you
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by Chukabiz1961(m): 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

you can take everything away from me but one thing you cannot take is my opinion.

as for wizkid I won't pray for you, not like I believe in praying anyway but you brought this upon yourself.

Haba! kilo de?
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by DaInferno(m): 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
I know haters will come and relate this to davido
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by chiefolododo(m): 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
40kobo77:

You get work so?what do you do for a living?you know that 7-UP is hiring truck drivers right?

You are here morning,afternoon and night.

Then as for Wizkid. He should go and check his HIV Status.

It makes me laugh always when people tell Genevieve and the likes of Linda Ikeji to go get married.

I always tell them,do you even realize most Churches require HIV test to be done before marriage?do you think these celebrity women refusing to get married is not done deliberately? Check their medical report and see incurable things they carry about.

An attempt to get married,is an attempt to expose themselves.

For a successful woman like Linda to have a smelly " That thing" that Dettol could not hide,shows there is more other things where that smell came from.
LA Ila

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by WebSurfer(m): 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
Benekruku:

We finally got him cheesy cheesy cheesy

We will suck his blood till it dries up grin grin grin

Lord jesus.... for this kain first to comment spot
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by benjaminiyke(m): 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
folakemigeh:

cutie what's up?
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by 40kobo77: 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
chiefolododo:
LA Ila

Ila lah.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by WebSurfer(m): 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
folakemigeh:

Look at how you lured us to your page.. you are lucky you are a fine girl sha.. lemme just hold back

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by WebSurfer(m): 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
benjaminiyke:
cutie what's up?
them boys cheesy
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by mozele(m): 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
2RUTHHURTS:
U WILL NEVER CALL UR FANS WHILE ENJOYING UR IGBO(MARIJUANA), U ONLY CALL THEM TO PRAY FOR U WHEN THE LOAD IS TOO MUCH FOR UR HEAD. CARRY YOUR LOAD

wtf... The picture though.
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by kellyjoesteve: 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
And who is well in this country if i may ask? All the same get well bro and put away weed from your side sickness is not respecth of any body ask Buhari he will confirm.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by Macnnoli4(m): 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
Oh Lord,God have mercy on whizkid and heal him.But wait o!, I never saw whizkid as a smoking type although he is free to drink responsibly. If this is true,make him no try am again,we don lose some great foreign artistes to drug-related habits,we can't afford to lose a great naija artiste, the guy still has a lot of years and successes ahead of him
#long story
#team OBO
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by luminouz(m): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
Benekruku:

Crazy hommie
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by luminouz(m): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
billycayana:
Get well baby
See this one o...
Whoz ur baby?? shocked
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by abbeyty(m): 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
The effect of too much smoke. You better stop that shiit you smoke. Quick recovery to you
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by Bruno3000(m): 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
folakemigeh:

You look like ma ex Cassandra.
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by jstbeinhonest(m): 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
Biggest Artiste In Africa .... Get Well And Drop Us A Jam, Man.
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by gozzlin: 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
The Op is most certainly from Ibadan, from his written English you'll know.
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by necelly94(m): 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
If you're praying for wizzy, lemme hear u say yea yea! Yaga!
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by waledeji(m): 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

Female version of NwaAmaikpe cheesy cheesy cheesy

Demented lots

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by bcbones: 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
When will people learn......everyone talk about his smoking are dumb....I have seen brothers one smokes n drinks but is well and alive bt his other brother that abstained died of kidney failure....what would you say about that.
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by phinaluv(f): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
Oh can't believe dz My Swthrt is sick�� Quick Recovery Dear u always in my prayers
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by evexx1(f): 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
Benekruku:

Not a funny joke
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by eagleonearth(m): 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
2RUTHHURTS:
U WILL NEVER CALL UR FANS WHILE ENJOYING UR IGBO(MARIJUANA), U ONLY CALL THEM TO PRAY FOR U WHEN THE LOAD IS TOO MUCH FOR UR HEAD. CARRY YOUR LOAD
savage! make una no kpai me for this nairaland. lwtmb
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by eagleonearth(m): 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
2RUTHHURTS:
savage! make una no kpai me for this nairaland. meme is very funny
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
folakemigeh:

Who ask u

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by davit: 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
Muckross1122:
Nigerian singer, that is currently based in America "wizkid" as took to his twitter page to announce his state of bad health to his fans as the singer move his tour dates due to some illness and appeal to his real fans to pray for him.

His fans has already started raining him with some prayers on twitter.

Check More Via Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/09/wizkid-down-with-illness-as-he.html

Really RIP English.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Outfit To Future Awards 2017 (Photos) / Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? / Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.