Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown (21828 Views)

Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt / Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by AmakaOne(f): 9:29am On Feb 24, 2010
Was Maryam Babangida's dead body not also spirited into the country in the middle of the night?

na wah for these northern leaders sha embarassed
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Kx: 9:33am On Feb 24, 2010
No.1 citizen sneaking in to his domain like a thief in the night? shocked shocked

Something tells me his condition is worse off.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by zenus(m): 9:39am On Feb 24, 2010
I'm yet to see him on camera
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by yeswecan(m): 9:42am On Feb 24, 2010
Ibime:

If Umaru is fit and well, he better address us on TV today, otherwise he should vacate Aso Rock prompto. . . abi is Aso Rock the Yar'Adua family residence?

LOL
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by DrKnow1(m): 9:48am On Feb 24, 2010
So the six men delegates were left over there still looking for Umaru. This is the most interesting hide and seek game of all time  grin grin grin
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by abes(m): 9:57am On Feb 24, 2010
I'm watching Nigeria, season 'hmm', episode 'i don tire'. Where's my popcorn?

30 minutes later,

wow!
a container was smuggled from saudi to abuja around 2a.m today,  i don't know d content of d container yet,  this 'Nigeria' is soooo interesting,

2 minutes later,

Me: wat's inside d container?
Friend: a very special incapacitated 'vegetable'
Me: special incapacitated 'vegetable', u mean like a dead flower?
Friend: yes yes.
Me: who needs a dead flower after valentine?
Friend: i tire too oo,
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by violent(m): 9:57am On Feb 24, 2010
im not sure its really him,i beliv its a BODY-DOUBLE!even sadam had pleny.
I insist dt mr President undergo a DNA test!
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 24, 2010
violent:

im not sure its really him,i beliv its a BODY-DOUBLE!even sadam had pleny.
I insist dt mr President undergo a DNA test!
lol
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by debosky(m): 10:08am On Feb 24, 2010
Nigerian President Umaru Yar'Adua (file photo 29 July 2009)
President Yar'Adua has been absent from Nigeria since November

Nigerian President Umaru Yar'Adua has returned home after three months' treatment in Saudi Arabia, officials say, but his condition is unknown.

A plane from Jeddah landed at the presidential wing of Abuja airport in the middle of the night, where an ambulance was waiting on the tarmac.

Earlier this month, Vice-President Goodluck Jonathan became acting leader as fears mounted of a power vacuum.

Mr Yar'Adua has been getting treatment for heart and kidney problems.

The rest of Wednesday is expected to be crucial, as Nigerians wait to see whether the 58-year-old leader turns up to a scheduled cabinet meeting.

If he does not appear, questions will be asked as to whether Mr Yar'Adua is fit enough to resume his duties.

There seems to be on his part or on the part of the people around him the consciousness that power is slipping away from them and they want it back
Sonala Olumhense
Nigeria's Guardian newspaper

Profile: President Umaru Yar'Adua

The BBC's Ahmed Idris says two planes arrived amid tight security at Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in Abuja at about 0200 local time (0100 GMT).

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/8533380.stm
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Valon4ego(m): 10:15am On Feb 24, 2010
This is really a thriller!
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by knotty(m): 10:16am On Feb 24, 2010
so, who heads ARSEHOLE ROCK now?
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by idifu(m): 10:20am On Feb 24, 2010
i dont tink he is in d country because there is no report that he has been seen or sighted by anyone, i have read all of the Papers this morning and no one has reported to have seen Yaradua in "flesh"

i am yet to believe he is still alive.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 24, 2010
If yaradua is strong and fit, let him also head the cabinet meeting today, if not the game of the north is over!, nigerians can no longer dance to their rubbish anymore because, they can't rule and have no ideas.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by snowdrops(m): 10:22am On Feb 24, 2010
idifu:

i dont tink he is in d country because there is no report that he has been seen or sighted by anyone, i have read all of the Papers this morning and no one has reported to have seen Yaradua in "flesh"

i am yet to believe he is still alive.
The drama continues.
This is all about battle to hold on to power till death do them part.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by SmashingM(f): 10:23am On Feb 24, 2010
Why did they have to smuggled him inside? He is so power craze to come back after Jonathan might have been made the acting president. Lets wait and see the next action.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by knigthadam: 10:24am On Feb 24, 2010
this animal called cyberG and his aimless cohorts are all dunce smiley

even if your ancestors and generations to come have not produced any relevant human being does not mean you should write any nonsense about our president, whether you like it or not Yar'adua is still the president and he has come back for good,
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Ikani44: 10:28am On Feb 24, 2010
Notherner are really up to some thing if actually this guy has arive.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by tomelistic(f): 10:30am On Feb 24, 2010
if our president is well and alive, then why didnt he enter proudly in the day time. why did he have to fly in by 2am, such an ungodly hour even if u be arm robber. i smell a very big rat here. all the lite out at the airport, rendering  the soilders foneless, parking at the runway very close to the bush is just to prevent our ever vigilant journalists from seeing and talking but who sighhhhhhhhh i trust the nigerian journalists. they go talk d one they saw and the one they feel they were suppose to see but was denied. Mr. President, if indeed ur back, we await ur "am back speech" ur not allowed to talk tru anybody ooo or radio station. we want to see u live on TV. STOP MESSING WIT US YAR A DULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 24, 2010
i wonder what will happen to goodluck and the likes of dora who didnt believe yaradua could be back, the story is really interesting!!!
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Gbawe: 10:33am On Feb 24, 2010
soloreal:

If yaradua is strong and fit, let him also head the cabinet meeting today, if not the game of the north is over!, nigerians can no longer dance to their rubbish anymore because, they can't rule and have no ideas.

Don't blame the North.   Blame Southerners , like Jonathan, who are not comfortable with supreme power in a display of how some folks will never shake the boy-boy mentality they feel . Some of us asked Jonathan to be decisive but he was not and some on Nairaland backed his ridiculously dithering approach against those ready to even kill him so that power and authority is restored to the North. His enemies , many he retains around himself in powerful positions , have played their desperate hand . Let us see how this drama unfolds. Yar Adua's arrival may yet amount to nothing but the point is that if Jonathan had acted decisively Yar Adua would have remained in SA since his cabal will have no more cards to play .
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Ikani44: 10:36am On Feb 24, 2010
well, if he has actually arived, it should be all the work of notherners.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by tolu001: 10:39am On Feb 24, 2010
this country is a big joke, too many conflicting selfish interests, I PITY THIS COUNTRY
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by ojimboIV: 10:44am On Feb 24, 2010
nobody knows if yar'adua left saudi arabia.
all this may turn out to be one huge decoy. it's a game of hide-n-seek.
we are being taken for a ride.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Pamperme: 10:44am On Feb 24, 2010
did anyone see him even if he was on a stretcher, life support machine or whatever? Did anyone see him or was able to take a picture of him? undecided undecided

i refuse to believe in Jesus name unless i see him even if it's on TV  tongue tongue tongue

i shall not be deceive by these malas Northerners.  tongue
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Dotman01(m): 10:45am On Feb 24, 2010
d man should resign n lets move forward jare
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by hollandis(f): 10:52am On Feb 24, 2010
Was it a corpse or a mobile medical unit?The country is backward because of the Hausa oligarchy.Bunch of problematic,unprofitable buffons
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by OAM4J: 10:52am On Feb 24, 2010
Interesting.

More drama to come.

No wahala.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by MsTom(f): 10:53am On Feb 24, 2010
Cant even comment. This is so so suspicious.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Godalone(m): 10:55am On Feb 24, 2010
Not until i see him on TV i will not believe his arrival.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by heyma: 10:56am On Feb 24, 2010
:-x
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by adventisty: 11:06am On Feb 24, 2010
A CAT with 9 LIVES ?
This is the beginning of the end!!!!!!!
WELCOME HOME at last.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by lawO1(m): 11:08am On Feb 24, 2010
if really he is back then he should come out boldly and let us see him,useless bunch of idiots.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Update On Operation Lafiya Dole: Troops Rescued More Women And Children / Saraki, 51 NASS Members “Arrest” Court Judgment On Legality Of Their Defection / Kabiru Adjoto Plans ‘Oshiomhole Must Go’ Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.