Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown (21826 Views)

Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt / Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by youngdee(m): 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2010
This whole thing should be put in a home video for us abeg, This is a very interesting movie, Jahborne said it that we are all magas, can you see how they are playing us, Watch out for the next episode, grin grin grin
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Wrex(m): 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2010
Pamperme:

did anyone see him even if he was on a stretcher, life support machine or whatever? Did anyone see him or was able to take a picture of him? undecided undecided

i refuse to believe in Jesus name unless i see him even if it's on TV  tongue tongue tongue

i shall not be deceive by these malas Northerners.  tongue
Actually,he ringed me but i could hardly understand his language.He was speaking arabic,
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by oneluvb55(f): 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2010
na wa oh!
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by oscartawn1: 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2010
Did the Ag. President (Jonathan) ordered the military troop that went to receive Yar'adua?
Is he really the commander-in-chief, since after assuming his new role??!!!
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by AfroCynic: 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2010
According to NEXT, the Acting President is about to resign and some Ministers might go with him! Chei, MEND where you dey o!
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by kobikwelu(m): 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2010
guguru and zobo  cheesy

now available for all (madambini)

imagine the subterfuge. lipsrsealed

by the way looking at this film poster, it would really sell millions. grin grin grin cool cool cool

and the storyline, priceless!!! even Speilberg, coppola, grisham, forsyth,archer,ludlum,daniel steele  combined wouldnt have crafted such  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

this country too much.

atleast we have a rebranding language for madam dora "ONLY IN NIGERIA"
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by ajalio(f): 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2010
It is really noteworthy as you retain integrity the humor in spite of all.
Maybe your kind to manage the whole dung?

I believe to me the laughter would have passed under these circumstances long time ago.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 24, 2010
so Bleep.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Smi1(m): 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2010
I'm a citizen of Nigeria but I hate NIGERIA !!!
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by hardywaltz(m): 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2010
i think FEC and the NASS should be blamed. They have gotten Jonathan in a very thigh coner.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by illusion2: 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2010
Update from aljazeera website

Its the Charlie boy show- ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN !!

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNouV4ZQ23A&fs=1&showinfo=1&rel=1[/flash]
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by llade(m): 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2010
Well I wish him a quick recovery and pray he recuperates quickly too to continue from where he stopped before his trip to SA.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by lossa(f): 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2010
welcome bk mr president we r suppose to trow a welcome party with red carpet 4 u o but it seems u r still doing hide and seek. r u back 4 real?
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by ayettymama(f): 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2010
llade:

Well I wish him a quick recovery and pray he recuperates quickly too to continue from where he stopped before his trip to SA.

continue doing what?? throwin hs people from frying pan to fire?

the man is not good for Nigeria, he should have stayed in SA
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2010
234next website goes down. guess the whole world is tryna access it.

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/234next.com

It's not just you! http://234next.com looks down from here.

Check another site?
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by spiderman(m): 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2010
Yar adua, Yar adua, Yar adua,
how many times did i call u,
wish one b dis james bond waka again,
u wan come spoil goodluck party
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by oge4real(f): 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2010
Good for him, but why did he have to sneak in like a thief? embarassed
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Hadone(m): 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2010
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown

[size=18pt]I will only comment when the bolded italicized caption above became known.[/size]
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by seeme2(f): 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2010
Ewooooo! i thought he wont make it o!
Nigeria don scatter!!! shocked
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by oderemo(m): 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2010
damn. where in the wazoo is the sucide bombers when you need one. grin grin. infact i need loads of them now.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by AfroCynic: 2:11pm On Feb 24, 2010
NEXT and Sahara Reporters are down!
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by slimnike(m): 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2010
I doubt if He is the one? Or those greedy politicians have clone someone into this Country.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Megadeals: 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2010
This is certainly one of the most bizarre stories ever to come out of Nigeria. Is he comatose, brain dead or completely dead? The lack of respect being shown to the Nigerian people regarding this whole affair is mind boggling.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2010
they are being overwhelmed with traffic from hits all around the world.

234next on facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lagos/234NEXTcom/114689570833
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by oisehumen(m): 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2010
All in a bid to hang on to power abi? Is very unfortunate that just a family is holding 150M people hostage.
Where are they legislative members, for crying out loud?
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by upchair(m): 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2010
@ vigamsimple

Your post at the beginning of the 2nd page of this topic sums it all up. I could not agree with you more. Yaradua is just making a full of himself with each passing day as this drama unfolds. And he said he will be a "servant leader" and that he will follow  " the rule of law"  . Rule of law my backside !!!

Two things are certain:  

(1)  Turai seems to be even more power drunk than her husband.

(2) As a result she is going to send him to his grave because It shows how greedy for power she is at the expense

of her husband's health.  The whole drama  stinks.

We need to pray for Jonathan. God should give him wisdom to handle all what Yaradua loyalists will now throw at him.

He did not ask for the position but did not have a choice due to the circumstances. He has done nothing wrong. He is not power drunk like you know who.

Like you said Yaradua is not my president anymore. His true nature has come to the open. He is one of the greatest pretenders I have ever known. He kept mute for 90 days and now shows up on the eve of the FEC meeting to be held today where it was likely the cabinet would have moved for Jonathan to be made president.

Oh, It had to take such a meeting today to happen for Yaradua to realise he had to come home (I can't laugh). Like other posters have said, This country is a joke. I wonder when we are going to have good leadership. I truly wonder if it will ever come in this generation.

Qualities of good leadership,

(1) must be  corruption free

(2) must put the nation first before self

(3) Must be visionary

(4) Must be dynamic in implementing policies effectively and not stagnant

(5) Must stop protecting the interests of one section of the country only. But instead must protect the interest of all sections in the country regardless of religious or ethnic differences.

(6) Must call a spade a spade and be objective.

When is Nigeria going to have quality leaders with the above attributes? When are these BOHEMIAN characters going to stop toiling with 150 million nigerians? Believe me that is the million dollar question.  The US has analysed  the implication of Yaradua's coming home in the following article: http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2010/02/24/us/politics/politics-us-nigeria-president-usa.html         

God help us all.

I rest my case
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by chidichris(m): 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2010
i am begining to loose my patience over these sets of stupid idiots.
why on earth is yar adua and his family bothering poor nigerians with their family problems?
is he the only sick nigerian?
if he wants to be a dead president, that is his own problem.
he shld go and die in ottah farms.
maybe he is not living up to his oaths in ottah before he was made the president.
he recieved the presidency as a gift from the devil so if the devil wants anything from him, he shld go ahead and do just that and stop disturbing us with his mental problems.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by dave07(m): 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2010
ABUJA (Reuters) - Nigeria's Acting President Goodluck Jonathan will continue to run state affairs while President Umaru Yar'Adua recovers after three months of medical treatment in Saudi Arabia, the presidency said on Wednesday.

"President Yar'Adua wishes to re-assure all Nigerians that on account of their unceasing prayers and by the special grace of God, his health has greatly improved," Yar'Adua's spokesman Olusegun Adeniyi said in a statement.

"However, while the President completes his recuperation, Vice President Jonathan will continue to oversee the affairs of state," the statement said.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by dave07(m): 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2010
now that segun adeniyi has found his voice, maybe aondoka will return from exile
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by biozy(m): 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2010
more popcorn and zobo please!
very interesting seasonal film!
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Gekko(m): 2:32pm On Feb 24, 2010
234NEXT.com Statement by Presidency spokesman, "VP to run state affairs as President recovers."
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by olafemi(m): 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2010
CHAI!!!! our presido is now coming into his country like a thief in the night, oya now lets watchout for "THE THIEF IN THE NIGHT PART 2" lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Update On Operation Lafiya Dole: Troops Rescued More Women And Children / Buhari Interacts With State House Staff / Lekki Shootings: Army To Appear Before Lagos Panel On 7 November 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.