Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

I Am Feeling Suicidal - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Feeling Suicidal (1948 Views)

Help!!!i Hate My Life And Am Feeling Suicidal..i Need Advice / I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / I Am Missing My Late Parent, Feeling Suicidal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Feeling Suicidal by tiredoflife(m): 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hmmm
Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal by lomprico(m): 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
No kii ursef o!

At 38 there is still time for u dont give up. Just start small no matter how embarrassing or difficult it might be. I knw a guy (family friend) who worked at nipost when I was still a teen in junior secondary. He got involved in crime(opening peoples letter to take money sent or other important stuff from parcels). He was caught and sentenced to 10yrs in prison. I was in year 4 in uni when he finished his time (he shld be in his late 30s or early 40s tgen), he joined his bro to start selling car spare parts, he enrolled in a state uni part time course. He graduated and luckily for him, then intercontinental bank hired him, he got married and today he owns his own house.
I still use his story as a motivation and push in whatever I do, maybe this story might help.

Cheers! Still no kii ursef o!

6 Likes

Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal by tiredoflife(m): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hmm
Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal by SuperSuave(m): 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
Don't die yet abeg, you can still make it in life, don't give up on yourself abeg
Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal by kingxsamz(m): 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal by kingxsamz(m): 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
see if u don't know life is sweet o....
as long as u still have ur hands and legs complete.. u can still do anything u want,and become who ever u want to become in life... ur still young and still got life to live.. just try harder... it's never too late... if u want to kill urself what do u expect beggers on the street to do?... ...
biko don't kill urself oh... pls..

1 Like

Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal by tiredoflife(m): 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hmmm
Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal by ifyalways(f): 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
I'm tired of telling people that suicide is not the way out. Life's hard but we all gotta man up and deal with it.

However, if you are sure you wanna kill yourself, may I suggest you give up some parts of your body to save one or two souls that are extremely sick but YET not ready to die. Your two kidneys can save two lives today, think about it. wink

10 Likes

Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal by sisisioge: 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
Oga, biko close chapter for the forex and go find a job that pays you for your efforts.

Your story reminds me of an ex that so desperately wanted to be his own boss. Guy was well read. Had some small money but he kept making wrong biz choices that kept pulling him deep into pits. He wouldn't listen to advice and the years kept piling...guy is still scrambling after so many years.

It is not over until you actually kick the bucket dude...so get off your azzz and try something else. Be positive, be cheerful, change your location, change your thinking...no be only England life dey.

It is well.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal by kennyblack94: 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
Suicide ain't the best homie.. Better still go do business.. Go to Malaysia and sale your kidney.. .
Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal by baby124: 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
kennyblack94:
Suicide ain't the best homie.. Better still go do business.. Go to Malaysia and sale your kidney.. .
Lol... please don't do this because you don't know how much you will need your kidney in your old age. Then you may have young kids who will need you alive to survive and you will regret selling your kidney.

Look, obviously what you have been doing for long has not favored you. So you need to sit down and think of new legal ideas. Don't despair, ask for help from family and friends. Don't be too prideful because a truly hungry man should not be full of pride and ego. Humble yourself and look for something productive to do. Most of our problems come from pride. We restrict ourselves because we think we are too big to do some jobs. That your parents raised you in comfort doesn't mean you won't struggle o. Use words of positive affirmation for yourself and you will pull yourself up.

1 Like

Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal by Emvicprints1: 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
Guy go and learn handwork. 38 is not too late at least open your eyes and learn a handwork and try and standout in what you do.
Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal by Ishilove: 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
Eyah.
Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal by Bibors(m): 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
When on internet, there are lots of advice.
People don't really understand like the man wearing the shoes.
Bros, its all happening in your mind. Do your best to free your mind and then fill it up with good thoughts.
I can make it.
I will make it
It doesn't matter I don't have it now
I am on my lane
Its well brother, suicidal feeling is just a feeling but sucide is not an option.
Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal by enemona90: 3:57am On Sep 05, 2017
if u commit suicide.You know its a sin and secondly you know hell will jubilate for having an addition instead of heaven to have an addition and rejoice.If you do so what example are you giving to we the young generation.Please burst your unique talent for people out there.You have a treasure in you people can benefit.No body knows tomorrow
Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 4:04am On Sep 05, 2017
tiredoflife:
I am 38yrs old...I ve no house I can call my own....nothing to show for all my years....I was able to see england way back 2007 but came back to Nigeria to plan and go back but since then I ve not gone....
I learnt a forex trading which I am good at but I ve lost so much and cant fund my account to trade again.

I sleep in different places at different times....no real focus anymore....I ve waited for death but it won't come..
I am the only son of my parents ...and the first
The pressure of being seen as a failure is hitting me hard as my younger ones mock me
I want to just die....as this is not life
I ve tried God but I just don't get the feel of church anymore.
People say suicide is not the way to go.....but can anyone show me a better way.

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you - Yoda

But beware of the dark side. Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will. - Yoda

and like many other things op this too shall pass.

May the force be with you.
Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal by tiredoflife(m): 7:29am On Sep 05, 2017
[quote author=Evaberry post=60142260]

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you - Yoda

But beware of the dark side. Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will i
Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal by Viking007(m): 7:47am On Sep 05, 2017
ifyalways:
I'm tired of telling people that suicide is not the way out. Life's hard but we all gotta man up and deal with it.

However, if you are sure you wanna kill yourself, may I suggest you give up some parts of your body to save one or two souls that are extremely sick but YET not ready to die. Your two kidneys can save two lives today, think about it. wink
@Emboldened was exactly how I felt when I opened the thread yesterday, I could have been the first to comment sef.

@Op, Pastor Sam Oye just shared this some minutes ago.
We all go through the different phases and stages in life. Remember that, tough times don't last forever, no problem has eternal life therefore, don't throw away your confidence in God because, no matter what the condition or situation is today...

Don't give up, don't quit, don't kill yourself, stay alive to see the end because, "It Will All End In Praise." Trust In Him Even When It's Difficult To Trace Or Touch Him...
#ItWillEndInPraise

1 Like

Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal by tiredoflife(m): 8:20am On Sep 05, 2017
I ve a sick father.....the pain that I can't help is so much....I don't know how I will feed today....God what did I do wrong.....why all these issues.....when I am trying to correct it all.....I messed things up more.
Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal by coolcatty: 11:14am On Sep 05, 2017
tiredoflife:
I ve a sick father.....the pain that I can't help is so much....I don't know how I will feed today....God what did I do wrong.....why all these issues.....when I am trying to correct it all.....I messed things up more.

tiredoflife:

yes there is fear.....pain....regret.....I am beginning to lose my mind......its over.....I will walk away.....to a far place to take my life in a lonely bush.....hope they don't find my body

You are still alive Oga.... Lol

See ehen... If what you came here to do is elicit sympathy from faceless people then you have failed woefully.... You have to realize that nobody truly cares.... You have to get up and help yourself... Not about coming online to rue about your misfortune... Everyone has a story... A bad one at that.... I always tell people, if I can survive what I survived in 2010..then there is absolutely nothing no one will not survive.

Go and help yourself... Pray often too... Stop looking for sympathy here... No one truly cares guy.

1 Like

Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal by tiredoflife(m): 11:35am On Sep 05, 2017
coolcatty:

See ehen... If what you came here to do is elicit sympathy from faceless people then you have failed woefully.... You have to realize that nobody truly cares.... You have to get up and help yourself... Not about coming online to rue about your misfortune... Everyone has a story... A bad one at that.... I always tell people, if I can survive what I survived in 2010..then there is absolutely nothing no one will not survive.

Go and help yourself... Pray often too... Stop looking for sympathy here... No one truly cares guy.

Rather I am trying to use u all to help me talk myself out of it ...look u don't know d shame I feel
Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal by edoman2016: 11:47am On Sep 05, 2017
tiredoflife:
How long will this continue....when will I marry my bride....I love family life....I watch married peeps and dream its my home.....but I come back looking at myself....will it ever happen
To marry these days no be beans
I ve nothing
How will I marry
Years dey go
Dem say get hope
Which hope
Where is to
I buried a 21yr old boy a few months back who killed himself
I clothed him up
I felt so one with him
I kept saying to myself he is a bold man to do it
I wished I was the one lying there that day as we poured sand over his grave
No food
Nuffin
Na life be dis
Marriage should not be your top priority for now. What you should be thinking is a source of income. Seriously, 38 years is not that old for a man. There are a lot of men who are in their 40s in my estate still living with their parents and trying to sort their life issues.I am 30 years old and have my own apartment. That doesn't mean I look down on them. The challenges of everyone is different and we hang out and talk as men.

So at 38, you should not put yourself on undue pressure rather think of getting a job or acquiring a skill or handiwork to start your own business. Once you do that, you will be earning a living and have your own apartment. Trust me, ladies will always be available for marriage in as much as you are financially independent.
Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 05, 2017
You are 38 just 38. If you know what can happen in the space of one year you will keep hope alive.

Continue struggling and dont even think of killing yourself.
What kind of shame are you talking about? who are your competitors? Who made the criteria for competition?

Lets get a bit religious here, Job is one biblical character that most people dont want to associate with even though he was restored cos we fear suffer even for a day.

In my plenty years on earth i have seen the rich become poor and the poor become rich so for me, wealth is not enough factor to base our happiness on...

Tiredoflife never die oh

1 Like

Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal by legendsmother(f): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
Well, all I can say it pls don't give up..........
Try a new kind of trade, marketing where u don't sell anything, but u refer and earn in every stage give itself 1year u will b testifying from d money in your bank account

*Success is not a citizen of any country and also poverty is not an inheritance of certain group, person or people but a product of your mindset⚜��⚜.....

*The fear of taking risk.... Is riskier than failure itself⚜��⚜......*

*It is better to try and fail...than fail to try⚜��⚜...*

*Pay The Price Today, So You Can Pay Any Price Tomorrow⚜��⚜....*

*When an investor grows old, his son inherits his business but when a professor grows old n retires his certificate becomes a waste⚜��⚜...*

*The Future Is What You create Today⚜��⚜*

*In an economic sense, an investment is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth⚜��⚜.*

*The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek. ⚜���*
Join us today. And you will be glad you did!���

1 Like

Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal by armyofone(m): 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
Get up tomorrow morning and evening, start exercising.
Do HIIT, jog, long walk, run etc make sure to spend 45mins to 1 hour. In this life, you've got to help yourself. Work out will really help you improve how you are feeling now.
Do so daily for the next one week, one month, one year on and on. In between, use your little money to trade.

1 Like

Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal by armyofone(m): 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal by Ishilove: 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
Evaberry:

But beware of the dark side. Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will. - Yoda

and like many other things op this too shall pass.

May the force be with you.
How the _fuck does the bolded help the poster? Seriously, how? You want to worsen his depression, abi?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal by mctowel01: 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
coolcatty:

Abeg what did you survive in 2010?
Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal by mctowel01: 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
tiredoflife:

Rather I am trying to use u all to help me talk myself out of it ...look u don't know d shame I feel
Bro, one thing i m sure of is that you are compiling to your problems. Stop envying married people, start small and learn contentment

2 Likes

Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal by coolcatty: 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
mctowel01:

Abeg what did you survive in 2010?

My brother..... You won't understand.... I believe what the op is going through is just a minute fraction of what I went through in 2010....but here I stand.... It was a sad experience.....
Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
coolcatty:

My brother..... You won't understand.... I believe what the op is going through is just a minute fraction of what I went through in 2010....but here I stand.... It was a sad experience.....

What did you go through ? Please tell us. You are always yarning in every post that you went thru something. Biko tell us what you went through.
Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal by poshestmina(f): 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
sad sad.38 years is not too old to be unmarried name, I have a 40plus uncle that is not yet married.

Please give yourself 2 more years, try doing anything legal to earn an income or learn a trade.

Don't you have friends /family you can squat with for the main time?

Please don't kill your self bros, nobody has everything and there are people with worse situations that are living.

Please don't!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need Help On How To Manage A Child With Ss Gene / Introverts, How Are You Coping During This Festive Period? / Mother Dresses So Wrong And Kids May Folllow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.