Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Introverts, How Are You Coping During This Festive Period? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts, How Are You Coping During This Festive Period? (1949 Views)

Married Civil Servants In Today's Economy, How are you coping? / Do you envy those Who Have Villages To Visit This Festive Period? / Extreme Introverts, How Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introverts, How Are You Coping During This Festive Period? by iamyemiakins(m): 5:30am On Dec 28, 2021
The festive period can be a difficult time for introverts. It’s a time of the year that relies heavily on social gatherings that occur in the weeks leading up to Christmas, and even in between Christmas and the New Year. It’s a period which can exhaust us socially and leave us wanting to be left undisturbed in our spaces in peace.

My fellow introverts, how are you coping during this festive period?

Re: Introverts, How Are You Coping During This Festive Period? by iamyemiakins(m): 5:32am On Dec 28, 2021
Sapa-induced-extroverts-cum-introverts, please shift back! grin

8 Likes

Re: Introverts, How Are You Coping During This Festive Period? by Stephen0mozzy: 6:49am On Dec 28, 2021
grin I don sleep tire!!

2 Likes

Re: Introverts, How Are You Coping During This Festive Period? by ahnie: 7:02am On Dec 28, 2021
I m an extrovert it's not a must I must attend any function, personally I don't like crowd,I m agoraphobic.

I have bn indoor because I want to be and I m enjoying being alone except for my kids and dia dad that occasionally pops in.

5 Likes

Re: Introverts, How Are You Coping During This Festive Period? by faithfull18(f): 7:50am On Dec 28, 2021
We are doing just great, spending time with family is all that matters.

1 Like

Re: Introverts, How Are You Coping During This Festive Period? by Yohans(m): 8:14am On Dec 28, 2021
I have been indoors most of the time.

1 Like

Re: Introverts, How Are You Coping During This Festive Period? by Opeyemiextra(f): 8:48am On Dec 28, 2021
Indoor mostly except when going out is necessary. I am completely drained when I stay out with people for too long.

1 Like

Re: Introverts, How Are You Coping During This Festive Period? by xavuv: 11:54am On Dec 28, 2021
ahnie:

I have bn indoor because I want to be and I m enjoying being alone except for my kids and dia dad that occasionally pops in.

Hmm ... kids dad pops in to do what exactly? grin

1 Like

Re: Introverts, How Are You Coping During This Festive Period? by iamyemiakins(m): 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
xavuv:

Hmm ... kids dad pops in to do what exactly? grin
To preach the gospel

3 Likes

Re: Introverts, How Are You Coping During This Festive Period? by xavuv: 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2021
iamyemiakins:

To preach the gospel

Ah! Ok

1 Like

Re: Introverts, How Are You Coping During This Festive Period? by Innoxxacs: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
Trade crypto all day. Especially the very low time frames . While they spend I make more!

1 Like

Re: Introverts, How Are You Coping During This Festive Period? by FalseProphet1(m): 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
I use it to meditate and commune with the spirit realm, and during those periods I see so many things which I relate to my followers online (Nairaland inclusive)

2 Likes

Re: Introverts, How Are You Coping During This Festive Period? by BUSHHUNTER: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
Thanks to Loud, Arizona, Colorado, Malian Kush and one babe in my street...Constant light sef helps.
Re: Introverts, How Are You Coping During This Festive Period? by officialteemi(m): 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
Na Sapa turn me to introvert

2 Likes

Re: Introverts, How Are You Coping During This Festive Period? by ATEAMS: 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ok
Re: Introverts, How Are You Coping During This Festive Period? by paulolee(m): 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
dey jus act n try to feel among...na for d main time...d festive season go still finish
Re: Introverts, How Are You Coping During This Festive Period? by bouncin04(m): 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2021

The usual FIFA / Xbox one way gringrin
Re: Introverts, How Are You Coping During This Festive Period? by OGraffix(m): 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
I'm not really an introvert.. just that I don't really go out... anyway I HV been enjoying my festive period at home as follows

I HV unlimited data..so I HV been crusing the unlimited since October till date
I stocked my freezer with drinks which some of my friend don almost finish them..as I'm only left one baron nd a wine grin

I also subscribe Netflix.. just to watch movies of which I really don't watch self

My gaming pc....as I dey play varieties of pc games..

Pariparie, there's is constant light here...I just dey enjoy myself for ouse grin

1 Like

Re: Introverts, How Are You Coping During This Festive Period? by gistray: 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
I paid an big Nyansh Olosho for 2weeks to be with me

Re: Introverts, How Are You Coping During This Festive Period? by Irupetepete: 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
We cope nani
Re: Introverts, How Are You Coping During This Festive Period? by guywitzerogal(m): 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
faithfull18:
We are doing just great, spending time with family is all that matters.
hmmmm
Re: Introverts, How Are You Coping During This Festive Period? by Ajibel(m): 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
Been in front of my laptop whenever there's light
Re: Introverts, How Are You Coping During This Festive Period? by Lightway: 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
iamyemiakins:
The holiday season can be a difficult time for introverts. It’s a time of the year that relies heavily on social gatherings that occur in the weeks leading up to Christmas, and even in between Christmas and the New Year. It’s a period which can exhaust us socially and leave us wanting to be left undisturbed in our spaces in peace.

My fellow introverts, how are you coping with all the disturbances during this festive holiday?

In Nigeria, if you're from a poor family and you call yourself an introvert.

It just means you have low self esteem.

Stop fooling yourself
Re: Introverts, How Are You Coping During This Festive Period? by Afokesco(m): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
omeeeeh

nothing to do

just hanging out with my niqqaaz smoking some

cool weed and feeling the atmosphere

everything just dey nice for our eyes.

any banny wey nor fine for this festive period nor go fit fine again grin
Re: Introverts, How Are You Coping During This Festive Period? by peacenaija(m): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
I have been indoors all days playing games, reading, applying for int’l jobs & scholarships. babe has gone to her parent’s house.

Well, I’m enjoying my home alone flexing.
Re: Introverts, How Are You Coping During This Festive Period? by firstbornson(m): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
I still no send anybody.

I've been indoors all through, waiting for work to begin again. grin

I downloaded the Korean Movie "Jumong" again from Episode 30... I'm in Episode 72 now grin

1 Like

Re: Introverts, How Are You Coping During This Festive Period? by AbujaBiz: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
Best time/period for sober reflections
Re: Introverts, How Are You Coping During This Festive Period? by Lightway: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
ahnie:
I m an extrovert it's not a must I must attend any function, personally I don't like crowd,I m agoraphobic.

Why are you lying.

You don't have money na
Re: Introverts, How Are You Coping During This Festive Period? by Jorge91: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
iamyemiakins:
The holiday season can be a difficult time for introverts. It’s a time of the year that relies heavily on social gatherings that occur in the weeks leading up to Christmas, and even in between Christmas and the New Year. It’s a period which can exhaust us socially and leave us wanting to be left undisturbed in our spaces in peace.

My fellow introverts, how are you coping with all the disturbances during this festive holiday?
I only come out when the sun is down, call up my hood Nigga, hit up some of our hood beer parlours, then back to the house. Approximately 7 to 10pm. About to sleep so I can get ready for my 7pm movement.

1 Like

Re: Introverts, How Are You Coping During This Festive Period? by Nwaotu10(m): 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
It's not easy.

The worst of it all is being an introvert and broke at the same time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Didn't Pity My Mom When I Saw Her in this condition. / Nigerian Women Like To Be Owned By Men! True Or False / Child Abduction By A Nigerian Parent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.