Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... (55091 Views)

A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Pilot4Airbus(m): 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Once a manwhore is always a manwhore sha..

While he is banging his sidebitches, did he ever realised being a mother and a wife is NOT juz an easy task? CHAAAAIII!

abeeeg, i will open the door for him and he can leave...

Shhhhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by TeeSeven(m): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
K
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by imstrong1: 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
Seven Golden Rules For F***ing
1. F***ing twice a week
is good for your health.
2. F***ing gives proper relaxation for
your mind
and body.
3. F***ing refreshes you.
4. After f***ing don't eat too much;
go for more liquids.
5. When f***ing try to stay in bed
because it can save you valuable
energy.
6. F***ing can even reduce your
cholesterol level.
7. F***ing makes you more
committed and you can be sensitive
and receive from above
SO REMEMBER - *FASTING* is good
for your health.
May The Almighty cleanse your Dirty
Mind if u were thinking of something
else.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
Felixalex:
I am a man and I can tell you all these are not excuses for a man to cheat, evn if a wife does all these and more, a cheating husband will still cheat....

Men are just polygamous in nature, if religion, tradition AND THE ECONOMY allows men to marry unlimited number of wives, wahala for dey....

So Long Solomon, none of his mistresses did all these for him till he had like 700 of dem abi??

gringrin

1 Like

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
Yep, I prefer girlfriend material to wife material...wives are just boring entitled lazy oafs

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Vikings55: 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
When his wife calls, he will turn to u and say quit or shhhhhuuuu :-Xmy wife is calling, remember that is all u are shuuuu to him, u play dummy while they talk about the kids and important stuff, continue wasting your time

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by LockDown69(m): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
On point grin
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Vikings55: 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
When his wife calls, he will turn to u and say quit or shhhhhuuuu my wife is calling, remember that is all u are shuuuu to him, u play dummy while they talk about the kids and important stuff, continue wasting your time

8 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by InvertedHammer: 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
/
The main reason I don't and wont cheat is to stick it to women. There is more power in it.

//

1 Like

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by delishpot: 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
Stupid post. As if the cheating husband himself is perfect. If every married person starts looking outside because their partner is lacking one thing or the other, how many will remain married?

11 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by MfonIrocks: 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
"Blame the woman syndrome"..it didn't start today..mchewwwww

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
Because of her waist
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by 2016v2017: 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
askseunoladele:
WHY YOUR HUSBAND IS CRAZY ABOUT HIS MISTRESS AND IS NOT READY TO LET HER GO...

I do not support an affair. Singles can also learn to prevent future adultery. But here are are the possible reasons your husband is crazy about his mistress and is not ready to let her go...

1. SHE LISTENS TO HIM while you are busy attending to the children, the chores, the business and forget that he even exists. You ignore him a lot and sometimes shout at him!

2. SHE RESPECTS, SUBMITS TO HIM AND TOTALLY ADORES HIM: She hangs to his words like the words of divinity. Celebrates him, admire him, praises him silly and is very fond of him.

3. SHE IS ROMANTIC: She goes completely crazy for him. While you are calling him by his first name or "baba Bayo", she gives him a sweet pet name and coos all those sweet nothings: "I love you", "I'm crazy for you...", "wanna die for you honey", "you are the sweetest, cutest thing in my world, etc." Into his ears.

4. SHE BUILDS HIS SEXUAL FANTASIES, she knows how to turn him on. Men are crazy for wives who turn them on.

5. SHE IS PASSIONATE IN BED. Come on, while you are lying down there like a log of wood completely dis-interested, she takes charge in bed! Energetic, passionate, wild, sweet to touch, versatile, switch into different styles like a pro and makes your husband scream her name over and over again. She makes sex so delicious he practically thinks about her 24/7.

6. SHE IS GETTING SLIMMER WHILE YOU ARE GETTING FATTER. Your husband hate the fat though he is not telling you.

7. SHE NEVER SAYS NO TO SEX. She is eager and ready any time, Mayday, any how, any where!

8. SHE SMELLS GOOD while you ooze body odour from morning till night.

8. SHE SHAVES AND IS SPARKLING CLEAN FROM HEAD TO TOE. You are bushy and dirty.

9. SHE TREATS HIM LIKE A LOVER BOY YET RESPECT HIM. You treat him like a grand dad and stop being romantic. She brings out the boy in him and play with him excitedly. At 50, she makes him feel 25. Men are completely crazy for women who play with them.

10. SHE PACKAGES HER BODY LIKE A SWEET SIXTEEN while you always dress like his great grand mother.

11. SHE IS GENEROUS while you are stingy.

12. SHE BELIEVES IN HIM, you despise him.

13. SHE PRAISES HIM, you despise and abuse him.

14. SHE SERVES HIM DELICIOUS FOOD WITH VARIERIES, your food is bland, tasteless and lacks variety.

15. SHE IS ALWAYS HAPPY TO SEE HIM, HEAR HIM ON PHONE AND EAGERLY WAIT FOR AND SEND HIM CHATS while you ignore him at the door after a hard day work at the office...

These and more are the reasons your husband is madly in love with his mistress and is not ready to let her go.

Once again, I do mot support an affair but trust me, if your dear hubby is not getting satisfied at home, there is a tendency to fall into temptation out there.

Some women complain they've done everything they knew how to do, yet their husbands still chase his mistress. Trust me baby, you've not done EVERYTHING you need to do. There are still MORE to do to get your husband back. It is not only sex a man wants in a mistress, he wants much more that he is lacking at home, find out and deal with it.

You are in real competition with the LovePeddler! Don't let her win. If she uses charm, you add prayer to your weapons and in no time you win your husband back. Read HIS NEEDS, HER NEEDS (How to build an affair proof marriage) by Gary Chapman, it will help you a lot. You will not lose your husband to another woman in Jesus name.I love you so much baby. Keep working at it. Feel free to share. God bless you. Cheers!
© Seun Oladele, 2017.
www.askseunoladele..com
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by fkj950ax(m): 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
The Op should just rename the thread to

How To Be A Perfect Mistress In 2018

6 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Oyindidi(f): 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
A scum will always be a scum. Any man cheating is a scum

5 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by pweetiedee(m): 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
Josh44s:
My wife does all these and many more so who needs a mistress cheesy

ur head dey there.

some people just have "ojukokoro".

Women should try not to neglect their body and other things when they get married. Some women will be like " who is looking at me?"

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by shine12: 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
askseunoladele:
WHY YOUR HUSBAND IS CRAZY ABOUT HIS MISTRESS AND IS NOT READY TO LET HER GO...

I do not support an affair. Singles can also learn to prevent future adultery. But here are are the possible reasons your husband is crazy about his mistress and is not ready to let her go...

1. SHE LISTENS TO HIM while you are busy attending to the children, the chores, the business and forget that he even exists. You ignore him a lot and sometimes shout at him!

2. SHE RESPECTS, SUBMITS TO HIM AND TOTALLY ADORES HIM: She hangs to his words like the words of divinity. Celebrates him, admire him, praises him silly and is very fond of him.

3. SHE IS ROMANTIC: She goes completely crazy for him. While you are calling him by his first name or "baba Bayo", she gives him a sweet pet name and coos all those sweet nothings: "I love you", "I'm crazy for you...", "wanna die for you honey", "you are the sweetest, cutest thing in my world, etc." Into his ears.

4. SHE BUILDS HIS SEXUAL FANTASIES, she knows how to turn him on. Men are crazy for wives who turn them on.

5. SHE IS PASSIONATE IN BED. Come on, while you are lying down there like a log of wood completely dis-interested, she takes charge in bed! Energetic, passionate, wild, sweet to touch, versatile, switch into different styles like a pro and makes your husband scream her name over and over again. She makes sex so delicious he practically thinks about her 24/7.

6. SHE IS GETTING SLIMMER WHILE YOU ARE GETTING FATTER. Your husband hate the fat though he is not telling you.

7. SHE NEVER SAYS NO TO SEX. She is eager and ready any time, Mayday, any how, any where!

8. SHE SMELLS GOOD while you ooze body odour from morning till night.

8. SHE SHAVES AND IS SPARKLING CLEAN FROM HEAD TO TOE. You are bushy and dirty.

9. SHE TREATS HIM LIKE A LOVER BOY YET RESPECT HIM. You treat him like a grand dad and stop being romantic. She brings out the boy in him and play with him excitedly. At 50, she makes him feel 25. Men are completely crazy for women who play with them.

10. SHE PACKAGES HER BODY LIKE A SWEET SIXTEEN while you always dress like his great grand mother.

11. SHE IS GENEROUS while you are stingy.

12. SHE BELIEVES IN HIM, you despise him.

13. SHE PRAISES HIM, you despise and abuse him.

14. SHE SERVES HIM DELICIOUS FOOD WITH VARIERIES, your food is bland, tasteless and lacks variety.

15. SHE IS ALWAYS HAPPY TO SEE HIM, HEAR HIM ON PHONE AND EAGERLY WAIT FOR AND SEND HIM CHATS while you ignore him at the door after a hard day work at the office...

These and more are the reasons your husband is madly in love with his mistress and is not ready to let her go.

Once again, I do mot support an affair but trust me, if your dear hubby is not getting satisfied at home, there is a tendency to fall into temptation out there.

Some women complain they've done everything they knew how to do, yet their husbands still chase his mistress. Trust me baby, you've not done EVERYTHING you need to do. There are still MORE to do to get your husband back. It is not only sex a man wants in a mistress, he wants much more that he is lacking at home, find out and deal with it.

You are in real competition with the LovePeddler! Don't let her win. If she uses charm, you add prayer to your weapons and in no time you win your husband back. Read HIS NEEDS, HER NEEDS (How to build an affair proof marriage) by Gary Chapman, it will help you a lot. You will not lose your husband to another woman in Jesus name.I love you so much baby. Keep working at it. Feel free to share. God bless you. Cheers!
© Seun Oladele, 2017.
www.askseunoladele..com

Such an idiotic writeup.

A woman that takes care of your kids and gives her whole life to her family is 100 million times important to a married man than some hungry single low life slim girl that wants to milk your life.

That slim mistress will turn to a mother that gets fat one day. The joy of a marriage is for a couple to grow old together and not a woman having to deal with a boy-man that still craves sex from a 20 year old. Sex starved generation. SMDH

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Saintdan0421(m): 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
Is this one news

1 Like

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by 2016v2017: 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
Felixalex:
I am a man and I can tell you all these are not excuses for a man to cheat, evn if a wife does all these and more, a cheating husband will still cheat....

Men are just polygamous in nature, if religion, tradition AND THE ECONOMY allows men to marry unlimited number of wives, wahala for dey....

So King Solomon, none of his mistresses did all these for him till he had like 700 of dem abi??
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Saintdan0421(m): 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
Your head get oil
shine12:

Such an idiotic writeup.

A woman that takes care of your kids and gives her whole life to her family is 100 million times important to a married man than some hungry single low life slim girl that wants to milk your life.

That slim mistress will turn to a mother that gets fat one day. The joy of a marriage is for a couple to grow old together and not a woman having to deal with a boy-man that still craves sex from a 20 year old. Sex starved generation. SMDH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by pweetiedee(m): 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
femifemi1:
Put God first in everything including when seeking for spouse....

why are you bringing God into this? Is it God that will teach a woman how to look good for her husband? or teach her to stop being romantic like she used to be?

What does it cost a man to tell his wife "baby u need to hit d gym, baby I want doggie, I want u to wear something shorter, I don't want you to tie wrapper around the house, wear bum short.....

he doesn't have to look outside.

Please leave God out of this.

11 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by lanrejoe10: 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
OP..this got me rolling over

3 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by 2016v2017: 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
shine12:

Such an idiotic writeup.

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by pweetiedee(m): 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Iya Shakura needs to come and read this. I have forgotten she doesn't even know how to open a webpage.

Rose do all these things you mention,she makes me regret ever marrying iya shukura.

And my wife can snore for Africa embarassed

Iya shukura and rose. You sef, why u go marry iya shukura? And u named ur daughter shukura, now shukura will be like her mom.

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by TheeDetective: 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
@Op; stop posting articles to justify adultery and cheating in a marital union. Rather, post articles that encourage a couple to be faithful to each other and work on their faults. Cheating should not be encouraged in a marital union as the betrayal is usually unbearable in most instances.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
Wife is wife, girlfriend is girlfriend.

Wife can not act like a girlfriend for several reasons. She helped psychologically to build the Kingdom while girlfriend takes the stress away.

The mistake we make is thinking that sexual love should be restricted to a permanent partner, well that is what religions say, except for Islam. I am not religious, so I am objective in my opinions, I just study nature and act in accordance with nature.

In real life, naturally, let us be very frank with ourselves, we all feel the longing to be with another person. It is our animal nature, our animal instinct. So, restricting ourselves to one person and resisting the beautiful attraction to another person is a major cause of our unhappiness in marriages.

Like I said, Wife is wife and girlfriend is girlfriend. We must draw that line and take care of both women to the best of our ability.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by joeeee240(m): 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
OP YOUR HEAD DEY DIA. IT'S EITHER THEY LEARN OR BATTLE WITH A MISTRESS grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Ashley86400: 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
OK noted.
Now do the reverse and name it:

[/b] Why your wife is crazy about her lover and is not ready to let him go [b]

Rubbish.

Why do men gotta set rules upon rules for women so that they will stay. .

Following all these rules won't stop your husband from having "wandering eyes".

They just can't stay faithful to one woman. Faithfulness is their curse. Their poison. Their taboo. They see faithfulness as weakness and naivety. And if they don't see it, their friends do and ensure that status is changed.

How many men follow all the rules you mentioned to please women. How many men make it a mental note to "improve" in bed when their wives complain about their ability to perform. Instead they'll start sulking like babies accusing you of questioning their manliness. How many men treat their 40 year old wives like their are 25?

Write a list from heaven to earth. Men will never be satisfied. The whores in them will still crave for more sexual partners.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Ugosample(m): 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
Vikings55:
When his wife calls, he will turn to u and say quit or shhhhhuuuu my wife is calling, remember that is all u are shuuuu to him, u play dummy while they talk about the kids and important stuff, continue wasting your time

The side chicks know this

But they don't seem to care, besides they are side chicks to different men, both married and single.

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Angelyna(f): 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
This post is baseless and senseless, are you justifying adultery or what.... You ain't supposed to mislead up growing youths, so women have no life anymore? It's only to satisfy the hopeless men right?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Daboomb: 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

What garbage is this?

Everyone who has ever committed to a monogamous marriage knows that it has its challenges. There is nothing that [b]this fool
of an OP wrote that cannot be overcome by a couple who know how to communicate and who want to make their marriage work.

OP why not just take sniper and end your poisonous existence before your poisonous existence puts an end to someone's marriage? [/b]

..and you think you need to insult the OP, just to make yourself heard or taken seriously?
C'mmon, you sound so angry over nothing!
Just someone's opinion and you are vibrating-silly like this?
Who is the fool here?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding / Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) / Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.