Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... (55086 Views)

A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by emperormossad(m): 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
frenzyduchess:
hahaha, buy for me too when you see o, I go chop
Come my house come chop...awoof dey purge Belle oo
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
emperormossad:

Come my house come chop...awoof dey purge Belle oo
post it for me
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by emperormossad(m): 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
frenzyduchess:
post it for me
*rolls eyes*...you never hear say dem no dey sell fuel for jerry can? cheesy
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
emperormossad:

*rolls eyes*...you never hear say dem no dey sell fuel for jerry can? cheesy
Oya rest na, me sef go by myself haunt for one legged chicken myself tongue
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by emperormossad(m): 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Oya rest na, me sef go by myself haunt for one legged chicken myself tongue
Lmao...hope your day wasn't as lifeless as mine.
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nope ,it wasn't
emperormossad:

Lmao...hope your day wasn't as lifeless as mine.
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by emperormossad(m): 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Nope ,it wasn't
Nice. Goodnight. Rest well
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by needful: 5:10am On Sep 08, 2017
Women has really suffered from this part of the world Calle Nigeria. Let me make a note.

A woman who married without a child, na wahala, because our men will cheat on that basis.

A woman who married and had a female without a male child, our men will cheat on that basis.

A woman who married and had a boys without a girl, problem because our men will cheat on that basis.

A woman who married and had boys and girls, our men will cheat because your breast must have fallen.

Chai, women don suffer. This are the reasons why I am a feminist. If you cheat on me I cheat on you and worst case scenario, we end it in court. If only women will rise and realize this facts, be independent, work harder for yourself. Stop depending on this men. Work hard and build an empire for yourself, no man will bully you. Women, get this point. 99% of men marrried you to give them children, simple. It's only men who married for companionship understood what marriage is all about and such men are rare to see. Unfortunately, I do not have time to pray for any man to change. It is only in nigeria that reasons are attached to immoral behaviours. You defy your bed and marriage vows and you still have the effrontery to lay blames on the other party. May God help us. Do me I do you, man no go vex.

4 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by cococandy(f): 7:06am On Sep 08, 2017
onatisi:

Simply fantastic. The sad aspect is all that is written here is the basic truth. But instead of married women to see their faults and adjust,they will be blaming their mother in laws or the devil. If only we can search ourselves and be honest with ourselves, we shall see that 98% of our problems are as a result of our own actions and behaviors
oga even you
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by thorpido(m): 9:47am On Sep 08, 2017
needful:
Women has really suffered from this part of the world Calle Nigeria. Let me make a note.

A woman who married without a child, na wahala, because our men will cheat on that basis.

A woman who married and had a female without a male child, our men will cheat on that basis.

A woman who married and had a boys without a girl, problem because our men will cheat on that basis.

A woman who married and had boys and girls, our men will cheat because your breast must have fallen.

Chai, women don suffer. This are the reasons why I am a feminist. If you cheat on me I cheat on you and worst case scenario, we end it in court. If only women will rise and realize this facts, be independent, work harder for yourself. Stop depending on this men. Work hard and build an empire for yourself, no man will bully you. Women, get this point. 99% of men marrried you to give them children, simple. It's only men who married for companionship understood what marriage is all about and such men are rare to see. Unfortunately, I do not have time to pray for any man to change. It is only in nigeria that reasons are attached to immoral behaviours. You defy your bed and marriage vows and you still have the effrontery to lay blames on the other party. May God help us. Do me I do you, man no go vex.

This is not what feminism is about.
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by onatisi(m): 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
cococandy:
oga even you
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin madam dey madam
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by cococandy(f): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
onatisi:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin madam dey madam
I bow for you Oga.
Didn't expect those kind of comments sha
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by onatisi(m): 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
cococandy:

I bow for you Oga.
Didn't expect those kind of comments sha

Na true talk I dey talk. The problem with nigerians is that we dont like taking responsibility for our actions ,we like putting the blame of our actions and inactions consequences on others. In a family ,the husband will blame the wife and her family and the wife too will be blaming the man and his family. But if both parties can take some time off to think deeply and try to look for the mistake made, they will realize that there are always 2 sides to a coin. Action and reaction are equal and opposite, spouses react to what the other partner does. What we give is what we shall get. If you want love then give love,if you want peace then give ur partner peace,if a partner wants Trouble then let him or her give the partner trouble

1 Like

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
onatisi:

Na true talk I dey talk. The problem with nigerians is that we dont like taking responsibility for our actions ,we like putting the blame of our actions and inactions consequences on others. In a family ,the husband will blame the wife and her family and the wife too will be blaming the man and his family. But if both parties can take some time off to think deeply and try to look for the mistake made, they will realize that there are always 2 sides to a coin. Action and reaction are equal and opposite, spouses react to what the other partner does. What we give is what we shall get. If you want love then give love,if you want peace then give ur partner peace,if a partner wants Trouble then let him or her give the partner trouble

Aren't you and the OP putting the blame for the husband's cheating on the wife?

Na true nonsense you talk.

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by needful: 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
[quote author=thorpido post=60247607]This is not what feminism is about.[/quote

Am sure you are one of those useless men

1 Like

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by thorpido(m): 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
needful:
My brothers and the men in my family are the useless men.
^^I agree .

1 Like

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by cococandy(f): 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
I hope you will agree a man is responsible for a cheating wife too
onatisi:

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by onatisi(m): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
cococandy:
I hope you will agree a man is responsible for a cheating wife too
Not all the time. Just like I said,the action of one person will most likelt trigger a similar reaction from the other party. Some women cheat even though their husbands are good and some cheat due to one or 2 faults from the man. But looking at it again,the question should be why do men cheat, and the op just elaborated the ways by which a woman through her actions push her man into another woman arms,this doesn't mean it is the same for all women

1 Like

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by cococandy(f): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
onatisi:

Not all the time. Just like I said,the action of one person will most likelt trigger a similar reaction from the other party. Some women cheat even though their husbands are good and some cheat due to one or 2 faults from the man. But looking at it again,the question should be why do men cheat, and the op just elaborated the ways by which a woman through her actions push her man into another woman arms,this doesn't mean it is the same for all women
But sometimes it's the man's fault that his wife cheats?

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by onatisi(m): 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
cococandy:

But sometimes it's the man's fault that his wife cheats?
We both agree on that
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Daboomb: 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ashley86400:

If you can't say something smart then don't say anything at all.

This is what I was saying. .anytime a female starts making sense, they believe you're questioning their manliness, in this case you said "gender".

Who told you anyone wants to trade genders with unsatisfied cheating bastards?

"Gender" does not refer to manliness, you this Ewu-Goat! Gender can be male or female, you this Ediota!
You think you are anything even remotely near smart ........when in actual fact, you are nothing than a Dofus!
Try and comprehend, when you read otherwise you will just continue to be a bitter, man-hating, frustrated hag. grin grin
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by rainylad(f): 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
onatisi:
Dressing is another aspect,men are moved by what they see. Most women immediately they start bearing children they lose all sense of reasonable dressing. When at home ,they will be dressing shabily,some will be tying wrappers all around the house all day. This turns off the man,and when you tell them ,they will reply you that what are they looking for or that who is looking at them. The way and manner a woman dresses at times at home wont even make the man sexually aroused to touch her for months,because she isnt looking appealing,where as the woman outside is always neatly dressed and neat.

Women didnt do this,women didnt do that...what about what you males DO NOT DO or SHOULD DO??...what efforts do you men do to make your marriage work??most of you males here in Nigeria are the most selfish,self-centered specie of humans on earth...

All you do is sit around saturated with over-bloated egos,expecting women to kill themselves to make you happy while you goof around with little or no thoughts to make YOUR WOMAN happy as well.... at the end of the day you end up as really bad husbands and fathers...Girls and women are always told to be perfect for their husbands while boys are left to run wild,grow to marry one lady and make her life miserable wirh his bad behaviour..

Like someone said most males in Nigeria do not deserve a faithful woman..and thats a fact..

1 Like

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by luswitz(f): 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
emperormossad:

I for talk something now but make I keep quiet on that issue. But remember, if men will always be men, don't expect to have a faithful partner, no need to pray for one sef. No need. Cos it will come down to that stereotype you've been wired with...that men will cheat. So from day 1 of your r/ship or marriage, decide if you also want to cheat or not. Your choice.
Mr! Come back 6 months after u get married, we can then discuss.
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by emperormossad(m): 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
luswitz:
Mr! Come back 6 months after u get married, we can then discuss.
Ok ma.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by emperormossad(m): 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
rainylad:

Women didnt do this,women didnt do that...what abiut what you males DO NOT DO or SHOULD DO??...what efforts do you men do to make your marriage work??ost of you males here in Nigeria are the most selfish,self-centered specie of humans on earth...

All you do is sit around saturated with over-bloated egos,expecting women to kill themselves to make you happy 1hile you goof around with little or no thoughts to make YOUR WOMAN happy as well.... at the end of the day you end up as really bad husbands and fathers...Girls and women are always told to be perfect for their husbands while boys are left to run wild,grow to marry one lady and make her life miserable wirh his bad behaviour..

Like someone said most males in Nigeria do not deserve a faithful woman..and thats a fact..
Like faithfulness is in your DNA bah...tell the GF's to your brothers to run off na, tell your mom to look for the next exit. Most men don't deserve faithful women, coming from a faithful wannabe of cuz. Nonsense. You better go and marry your faithful foreigner and stop spitting bile here. Mtcheew
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by onatisi(m): 7:07am On Sep 10, 2017
rainylad:

Women didnt do this,women didnt do that...what about what you males DO NOT DO or SHOULD DO??...what efforts do you men do to make your marriage work??most of you males here in Nigeria are the most selfish,self-centered specie of humans on earth...

All you do is sit around saturated with over-bloated egos,expecting women to kill themselves to make you happy while you goof around with little or no thoughts to make YOUR WOMAN happy as well.... at the end of the day you end up as really bad husbands and fathers...Girls and women are always told to be perfect for their husbands while boys are left to run wild,grow to marry one lady and make her life miserable wirh his bad behaviour..

your post doesnt correlate with what the op posted .the issue been discussed is the faults of women , if a thread is created on the faults of men too then the men too will see their own fault.
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by GrowUpBoys: 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
Josh44s:
My wife does all these and many more so who needs a mistress cheesy

So you for yeye if not for that condition? Dey there dey cage yourself and dey chop your wife like the goat head boy in this picture below. Sorry for your fake love �

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by GrowUpBoys: 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2018
askseunoladele:
WHY YOUR HUSBAND IS CRAZY ABOUT HIS MISTRESS AND IS NOT READY TO LET HER GO...

I do not support an affair. Singles can also learn to prevent future adultery. But here are are the possible reasons your husband is crazy about his mistress and is not ready to let her go...

1. SHE LISTENS TO HIM while you are busy attending to the children, the chores, the business and forget that he even exists. You ignore him a lot and sometimes shout at him!

2. SHE RESPECTS, SUBMITS TO HIM AND TOTALLY ADORES HIM: She hangs to his words like the words of divinity. Celebrates him, admire him, praises him silly and is very fond of him.

3. SHE IS ROMANTIC: She goes completely crazy for him. While you are calling him by his first name or "baba Bayo", she gives him a sweet pet name and coos all those sweet nothings: "I love you", "I'm crazy for you...", "wanna die for you honey", "you are the sweetest, cutest thing in my world, etc." Into his ears.

4. SHE BUILDS HIS SEXUAL FANTASIES, she knows how to turn him on. Men are crazy for wives who turn them on.

5. SHE IS PASSIONATE IN BED. Come on, while you are lying down there like a log of wood completely dis-interested, she takes charge in bed! Energetic, passionate, wild, sweet to touch, versatile, switch into different styles like a pro and makes your husband scream her name over and over again. She makes sex so delicious he practically thinks about her 24/7.

6. SHE IS GETTING SLIMMER WHILE YOU ARE GETTING FATTER. Your husband hate the fat though he is not telling you.

7. SHE NEVER SAYS NO TO SEX. She is eager and ready any time, Mayday, any how, any where!

8. SHE SMELLS GOOD while you ooze body odour from morning till night.

8. SHE SHAVES AND IS SPARKLING CLEAN FROM HEAD TO TOE. You are bushy and dirty.

9. SHE TREATS HIM LIKE A LOVER BOY YET RESPECT HIM. You treat him like a grand dad and stop being romantic. She brings out the boy in him and play with him excitedly. At 50, she makes him feel 25. Men are completely crazy for women who play with them.

10. SHE PACKAGES HER BODY LIKE A SWEET SIXTEEN while you always dress like his great grand mother.

11. SHE IS GENEROUS while you are stingy.

12. SHE BELIEVES IN HIM, you despise him.

13. SHE PRAISES HIM, you despise and abuse him.

14. SHE SERVES HIM DELICIOUS FOOD WITH VARIERIES, your food is bland, tasteless and lacks variety.

15. SHE IS ALWAYS HAPPY TO SEE HIM, HEAR HIM ON PHONE AND EAGERLY WAIT FOR AND SEND HIM CHATS while you ignore him at the door after a hard day work at the office...

These and more are the reasons your husband is madly in love with his mistress and is not ready to let her go.

Once again, I do mot support an affair but trust me, if your dear hubby is not getting satisfied at home, there is a tendency to fall into temptation out there.

Some women complain they've done everything they knew how to do, yet their husbands still chase his mistress. Trust me baby, you've not done EVERYTHING you need to do. There are still MORE to do to get your husband back. It is not only sex a man wants in a mistress, he wants much more that he is lacking at home, find out and deal with it.

You are in real competition with the LovePeddler! Don't let her win. If she uses charm, you add prayer to your weapons and in no time you win your husband back. Read HIS NEEDS, HER NEEDS (How to build an affair proof marriage) by Gary Chapman, it will help you a lot. You will not lose your husband to another woman in Jesus name.I love you so much baby. Keep working at it. Feel free to share. God bless you. Cheers!
© Seun Oladele, 2017.
www.askseunoladele..com

Chai!!! What a very extremely shallow and stupid post. Everybody want to be an OP by fire by crook. You should probably go and finish jerking off all your useless selfishness, clear your head and go back to the drawing board before you carry your filthy hands type rubbish again #WhatAnIdiot Stop being like the monkey and ape in the 2nd and 3rd pics below. Better become a real man like the real dudes in the 1st and 4th pics below.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding / Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) / Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.