Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... (55092 Views)

A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
Novelty. There's something about someone new that excites you. The Chase, the hunt, the word play, the show off...all of it.

I'm not married but I've been dating the same person long enough to know it gets boring eventually...the inevitability of time.

3 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Daboomb: 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ashley86400:
OK noted.
Now do the reverse and name it:

[/b] Why your wife is crazy about her lover and is not ready to let him go [b]

Rubbish.

Why do men gotta set rules upon rules for women so that they will stay. .

Following all these rules won't stop your husband from having "wandering eyes".

They just can't stay faithful to one woman. Faithfulness is their curse. Their poison. Their taboo. They see faithfulness as weakness and naivety. And if they don't see it, their friends do and ensure that status is changed.

How many men follow all the rules you mentioned to please women. How many men make it a mental note to "improve" in bed when their wives complain about their ability to perform. Instead they'll start sulking like babies accusing you of questioning their manliness. How many men treat their 40 year old wives like their are 25?

Write a list from heaven to earth. Men will never be satisfied. The whores in them will still crave for more sexual partners.

Life is not a competition or WAR of the Genders~! grin grin

If you dont like your Gender or think it is disadvantaged, do a sex change now, abi? shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Daboomb: 11:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
imstrong1:
Seven Golden Rules For F***ing
1. F***ing twice a week
is good for your health.
2. F***ing gives proper relaxation for
your mind
and body.
3. F***ing refreshes you.
4. After f***ing don't eat too much;
go for more liquids.
5. When fuc*king try to stay in bed
because it can save you valuable
energy.
6. Fuc*king can even reduce your
cholesterol level.
7. F***ing makes you more
committed and you can be sensitive
and receive from above
SO REMEMBER - *FASTING* is good
for your health.
May The Almighty cleanse your Dirty
Mind if u were thinking of something
else.

How can l be Fasting, if l have to F.*UCk this much?

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Daboomb: 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
Oyindidi:
A scum will always be a scum. Any man cheating is a scum

Really?

and what do you call any woman cheating?

Scum Bitch! grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Oyindidi(f): 11:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
Daboomb:

Really?

and what do you call any woman cheating?

Scum Bitch! grin
Na u know
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by ImaIma1(f): 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
Instead of the man to let her spend all her time on taking care of the house and children while he goes out to cheat, why can't he help her and get involved so that she can dedicate more time to herself and to him.
Some men will say they dont want househelps but then they expect their wives to be superwomen.

9 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Sleyanya1(m): 11:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
Op, you're absolutely correct. How do I know this

Because in most cases all these features in the lady during courtship was what led the man to put the ring on her.

However, excuses spring up later in the marriage (children, work, housekeeping etc.) To account for the loss of these qualities & when most are tired of complaining, they become fed up, bored & are prone to fall into the arms of a mistress even though in most cases they still maintain that they "love" their wives.

The truth is most wise woman keep spicing up their marriages by virtue of knowledge from Reading, Seminars etc.

NB: it's both ways too, even the men also have certain roles and characteristics to exhibit in order to keep the marriage lively, exciting and lovely for the wives.

5 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by OldBeer: 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
OmoManU:
It's just the natural thing about men to be polygamous, if u think am not making sense, check the social status of male animals.
Thanks for telling us that you are an animal.

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by OldBeer: 11:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
joeeee240:
NO MIND THESE STUPID LADIES undecided
Are they half as stupeed as your mother?

3 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by OldBeer: 11:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
JaffyJoe:
Even Jay z cheated on a diva like Bey. Truth is no two coochie feels the same. Men will always be men.
But you don't have Jayz money, you are a poor church rat.
So why the comparison?

3 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by abbatoir(m): 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by jonadaft: 12:01am On Sep 05, 2017
keepingmum:
Words of a manchild
You better change your ways grin
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:01am On Sep 05, 2017
Nice compendium
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Lothario(m): 12:05am On Sep 05, 2017
OldBeer:
Are they half as stupeed as your mother?
Why insult his mom

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by OldBeer: 12:06am On Sep 05, 2017
Lothario:
Why insult his mom
He said ladies are stupeed.
Is his mum not a lady?

1 Like

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by OAFMods: 12:10am On Sep 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Once a manwhore is always a manwhore sha..

While he is banging his sidebitches, did he ever realised being a mother and a wife is NOT juz an easy task? CHAAAAIII!

abeeeg, i will open the door for him and he can leave...

Not wishing you bad but when that time comes I pray you have the strength to do it to as many husbands as u please.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Lothario(m): 12:12am On Sep 05, 2017
OldBeer:
He said ladies are stupeed.
Is his mum not a lady?
You should have attacked him personally and not his mom

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by OldBeer: 12:18am On Sep 05, 2017
Lothario:
You should have attacked him personally and not his mom
Dont you think you are too grown to be an a$$licker?
The person you are caping for is still available.
Mention him and pm yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Rozaytee: 12:30am On Sep 05, 2017
Actually most things d op said is tru to an extent...but i dont justify cheating...if u dont like d way ur wife dresses or behaves why not have a heart to heart talk with her instead of cheating....i once met a married man who wanted to date me..i asked him why he wants to cheat on his wife...he refused to accept it was cheating,,lol..he den showed me his wifes pix...omo d woman be like elephant..so fat wit big tummy..and dresses like an old woman..she looks unkept...i den told him cheating shouldnt be an option..i adviced him to talk to her ..u can change her and make her do wat u like instead of cheating....learn to keep ur marriage bed holy...

3 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 05, 2017
Felixalex:
I am a man and I can tell you all these are not excuses for a man to cheat, evn if a wife does all these and more, a cheating husband will still cheat....

Men are just polygamous in nature, if religion, tradition AND THE ECONOMY allows men to marry unlimited number of wives, wahala for dey....

So King Solomon, none of his mistresses did all these for him till he had like 700 of dem abi??
Now let me ask you this vital question,as a married man anytime your dic is hard and you want to be intimate with your wife but instead you hear things like,please iam tired, I want to sleep,iam not in the mood etc and this continued over the years,what do you do in this regard?
You report her to her parents, sisters and even your pastor have to come and yet nothing change,what do you do in this regard?

I need an urgent answer for this is a situation i found myself,my wife has been doing this for the past four years of our marriage, she was not like this before it all started after our marriage.

I believed that others too and suffering this in silence,she will even Bragg that I should go ahead and report her to anybody she don't care,I should go ahead and sleep with girls outside she don't care,but if any woman come close to me is war.

Iam not afraid of her but God,and the love I have for her.

5 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 05, 2017
pweetiedee:

why are you bringing God into this? Is it God that will teach a woman how to look good for her husband? or teach her to stop being romantic like she used to be?

What does it cost a man to tell his wife "baby u need to hit d gym, baby I want doggie, I want u to wear something shorter, I don't want you to tie wrapper around the house, wear bum short.....

he doesn't have to look outside.

Please leave God out of this.

Doggie ke? In a christian home?

Oya lemme comman be going before they corrupt me.
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 05, 2017
Rozaytee:
Actually most things d op said is tru to an extent...but i dont justify cheating...if u dont like d way ur wife dresses or behaves why not have a heart to heart talk with her instead of cheating....i once met a married man who wanted to date me..i asked him why he wants to cheat on his wife...he refused to accept it was cheating,,lol..he den showed me his wifes pix...omo d woman be like elephant..so fat wit big tummy..and dresses like an old woman..she looks unkept...i den told him cheating shouldnt be an option..i adviced him to talk to her ..u can change her and make her do wat u like instead of cheating....learn to keep ur marriage bed holy...

1. Wait. The woman looked like an elephant but he still married her?
2. They didn't tie his leg to the registry? Did they?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding / Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) / Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.