Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship (2854 Views)

I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. / Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by bayocute(m): 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
I met this girl last month. We exchanged numbers and since then we became close. I started to have feelings for her. After couples of weeks to when we met, I profess my love to her. She told me she would get back to me. We became so close that we're already doing some nasty things even when she his yet to give her response. I got her several gifts, took her out and gave her money even when she never asked for it. The problem is she told me she's a Virgin (I got no problem with this). She told me her ex cheated on her with her friend which led to their breakup but the ex keeps coming back and she can't resist cos she loves him so much. She told me that she loves me too but she can't really say who she love most. So me and the ex should keep competing that she would choose whom to live her entire life with . She told me we're like 4 but she love me and her ex the most.
Please Nairalanders, Should I bank on this Relationship or I should just let go. I love the babe so much that I can even stand no sex before marriage. What am I supposed to do plssss?
Forgive my Blunders plss
Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by immortalcrown(m): 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
Do not be the first to give up. She might eventually choose you over your rival. But if you later loose, grab a lesson. The pain of loosing at the end is less than the pain of realizing that with patience you would have worn.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by HarunaWest(m): 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
Ur thinking of competing for a lady..You fall my hands sha...Is your game that weak?

Move on. The lady is using virginity story to chop una mugu...

A decent virgin dates only one person not a community. Takia

34 Likes

Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by Eyeness: 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
bayocute:
I met this girl last month. We exchanged numbers and since then we became close. I started to have feelings for her. After couples of weeks to when we met, I profess my love to her. She told me she would get back to me. We became so close that we're already doing some nasty things even when she his yet to give her response. I got her several gifts, took her out and gave her money even when she never asked for it. The problem is she told me she's a Virgin (I got no problem with this). She told me her ex cheated on her with her friend which led to their breakup but the ex keeps coming back and she can't resist cos she loves him so much. She told me that she loves me too but she can't really say who she love most. So me and the ex should keep competing that would choose whom to live her entire life with. She told me we're like 4 but she love me and her ex the most.
Please Nairalanders, Should I bank on this Relationship or I should just let go. I love the babe so much that I can even stand no sex before marriage. What am I supposed to do plssss?
Forgive my Blunders plss
keep your options open
Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by Eyeness: 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
HarunaWest:
Ur thinking of competing for a lady..You fall my hands sha...Is you game that weak?

By the time i am through with romanceland, there would be no such things as decent virgins, only focused virgins with game who know what they want in relationships
Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
Story sounds familiar!
Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by donbachi(m): 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
All the times u gave her money and gifts,she never told u"i will get back to u"...to give back is now a problem..nigerian girls does not understand the first rule of engagement..."Dont collect from him,if u cant give back to him"...she is using ur head and if u put ur hand inside her pvssy ur ring and wristwatch go just lost inside there...virgin my foot.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by Omar09(m): 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
Blackivy27:
Story sounds familiar!

Cause you've fed a guy the same bull crap.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
Omar09:

Cause you've fed a guy the same bull crap.
angry
Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by Rosay15(f): 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
I can’t stop laughing
The girl don use all of unah head.
cheesy cheesy
Nothing wey person no go see for Nairaland
Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by psalmuelwater(m): 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
immortalcrown:
Do not be the first to give up. She might eventually choose you over your rival. But if you later loose, grab a lesson. The pain of loosing at the end is less than the pain of realizing that with patience you would have worn.
Afi worn na
Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by luminouz(m): 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
bayocute:
I met this girl last month. We exchanged numbers and since then we became close. I started to have feelings for her. After couples of weeks to when we met, I profess my love to her. She told me she would get back to me. We became so close that we're already doing some nasty things even when she his yet to give her response. I got her several gifts, took her out and gave her money even when she never asked for it. The problem is she told me she's a Virgin (I got no problem with this). She told me her ex cheated on her with her friend which led to their breakup but the ex keeps coming back and she can't resist cos she loves him so much. She told me that she loves me too but she can't really say who she love most. So me and the ex should keep competing that would choose whom to live her entire life with. She told me we're like 4 but she love me and her ex the most.
Forgive my Blunders plss
Just kill yourself.
You're weak!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by bayocute(m): 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
Rosay15:
I can’t stop laughing
The girl don use all of unah head.
cheesy cheesy
Nothing wey person no go see for Nairaland
I don't see it that way though. I thought she told me out of honesty and sincerity.
Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by bayocute(m): 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
Eyeness:
keep your options open
I am doing that already. But I don't want to give the other girl hope cos I don't know if she would probably choose me over those guys later.
Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by Eyeness: 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
bayocute:

I am doing that already. But I don't want to give the other girl hope cos I don't know if she would probably choose me over those guys later.
Dont you understand the concept of being open? What exactly is it you want from thiss woman and the relationship? Are you thinking of commitment with this girl? Then give her assurance of your commitment like a private proposal, but tell her that you want a woman who is fully committed, if she still is on the fence, drop her and move on.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by LordPherule(m): 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
bayocute:
I met this girl last month. We exchanged numbers and since then we became close. I started to have feelings for her. After couples of weeks to when we met, I profess my love to her. She told me she would get back to me. We became so close that we're already doing some nasty things even when she his yet to give her response. I got her several gifts, took her out and gave her money even when she never asked for it. The problem is she told me she's a Virgin (I got no problem with this). She told me her ex cheated on her with her friend which led to their breakup but the ex keeps coming back and she can't resist cos she loves him so much. She told me that she loves me too but she can't really say who she love most. So me and the ex should keep competing that she would choose whom to live her entire life with . She told me we're like 4 but she love me and her ex the most.
Forgive my Blunders plss
Please just let her go. Better to be safe than to be sorry.
Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
hello bro,

I guess you really love this girl or you just wanna smash?

my advice,

reduce the rate at which you communicate with her, reduce it to maybe once in a day, after 3-4 days stop calling her (don't call her again), if she's into you;she'll call you back, that's when you'll start your own shakara (you sef go play ur own hard to get).

if she no call u back just forget her my bro, enough of buying gifts for one yeye girl, why not buy gifts for your parents, siblings?

6 Likes

Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by pharrell8(m): 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
Let's leave d competing one side..
Probably there's ex and there's not
Since u started doing nasty stuff wit her, u shouldn't av asked her out is just like defining d relationship wen u already in it... U should av allowed her to pop DAT question and not uuuu

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by Lamanii22(f): 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
HarunaWest:
Ur thinking of competing for a lady..You fall my hands sha...Is you game that weak?

Right.. A virgin usually have only one boyfriend or none at all... So he's now competing, or waiting rather... If she doesn't now pick him nko? She's just using him... He'd better smart up... Tell him...
Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by GreenArrow1(m): 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
Hmmm, I remember when I was a teenager like you. I never fell for that crap. Well, when you reach adulthood, you'll understand better. Enjoy the thrill.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by Rosay15(f): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
bayocute:

I don't see it that way though. I thought she told me out of honesty and sincerity.
... Well, you might be right but still in love with your ex when you’re in a relationship or see someone you love doesn’t really make sense and it doesn’t end well.
My advice for you is that you just have to play your game well to avoid heartbreak.
My two cent though.
Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
any lady that can not pick as her number one, is a no go for me
Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by boxer022(m): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
My brother I have a question for you, what is your main intention for staying with the girl? Are you interested in marrying her and making her your wife, or are you just looking to date her so as to steal her pride. If you really love her and will marry her, tell her not to consider her ex rather considering you. If on the other hand you want her only for dating and at the end stealing her pride, then she shouldn't consider either of you. My reason for saying this is that I am very sure that the ex boyfriends are all interested in her because she is still a virgin and will love to be the person to steal her pride.
Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by 24kmagic: 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
I can bet my left hand that you're under 20.

Kids everywhere
Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by Allsingles: 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
bayocute:
Forgive my Blunders plss

Don't be surprise that she will be impregnated by her ex,
She is eating your money for free in the name of virgin
Clean your eyes, you are inside water and soap is already in your eyes.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by Edmundbill(m): 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
24kmagic:
I can bet my left hand that you're under 20.

Kids everywhere

I swear bro.... What kind of silly and childish comments am I seeing here. Both the gal and the guy are just funny. Concentrate on ur books, when u are matured and ready to marry u will find a wife.
Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by Zombiekiller010: 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
grin
Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by HarunaWest(m): 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
Lamanii22:

Right.. A virgin usually have only one boyfriend or none at all... So he's now competing, or waiting rather... If she doesn't now pick him nko? She's just using him... He'd better smart up... Tell him...

Loud It

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by seanwilliam(m): 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
nobody should advise this sissy, let his heart get burnt first. semsible nonsense!
Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by GennyCheta(f): 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
Eyeness:
Dont you understand the concept of being open? What exactly is it you want from thiss woman and the relationship? Are you thinking of commitment with this girl? Then give her assurance of your commitment like a private proposal, but tell her that you want a woman who is fully committed, if she still is on the fence, drop her and move on.

Good one
U reason like a real man
Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by Kastrom: 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
Red pills gang are coming for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangers Of Taking Sex-Enhancing Drugs / Bbnaija: Erica Shows Kiddwaya Her Bare Butt (video) / Sexy And Funny Video I Just Came Back From China Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.