Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Why R People Scared Of Datin Online? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why R People Scared Of Datin Online? (1790 Views)

Why R Guys Like Dis? / Why R Nl Girls In A Rship Nd Nl Guys Single? Who Is Lyin / Someone Tell Me Who Is Datin All Diz Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why R People Scared Of Datin Online? by blackcypha(m): 2:52am On Feb 24, 2010
is it a crime to meet pple online and ask them out ?
i have done this a couple of times on N/L and even my friend s but they simply shy away, why are chicks afraid b
to mee t guys online and date?
Re: Why R People Scared Of Datin Online? by amara2(f): 6:32am On Feb 24, 2010
I am not afraid because I know you wont find me, lol I'm miles away grin grin
Re: Why R People Scared Of Datin Online? by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 24, 2010
@amara2,lol r u sure u r mile away?
Re: Why R People Scared Of Datin Online? by amara2(f): 7:48am On Feb 24, 2010
Why do you want to date me Paul? kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why R People Scared Of Datin Online? by princekevo(m): 7:51am On Feb 24, 2010
Bocoz most of them are not what you think they are man, so it might a lack of courage to meet in person.
Re: Why R People Scared Of Datin Online? by chelseabmw(m): 8:33am On Feb 24, 2010
@amara2
u are not far from me, am here already, una come outside
Re: Why R People Scared Of Datin Online? by amara2(f): 8:37am On Feb 24, 2010
@chelseabmw you look like a small pikin you can't handle a real women grin grin
Re: Why R People Scared Of Datin Online? by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 24, 2010
Online Dating is like going on a Blind date shocked. Most times what you expect never turns up and that can be shocking. grin
Re: Why R People Scared Of Datin Online? by smooooooth: 11:54am On Feb 24, 2010
dating online is as normal as dating anywhere. u can meet someone and fall in love with them online, unlike what people may think. the only thing is make sure they are in same location as you, or places you can visit so you can confirm they are all they say they are online and dont wire any money till you are sure bout what you are doing. internet saves one the trouble of touring the entire country to find the right partner, as it brings everyone 2geder. i always say if you dont find what you want on the net, then its not anywhere.

i believe i will meet and fall in love online.
Re: Why R People Scared Of Datin Online? by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 24, 2010
@amara2, sometin lyk dat,if i given a trial. *smiles*
Re: Why R People Scared Of Datin Online? by galatico(m): 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2010
I think the question should be why are Nigerians scared of dating online?
Re: Why R People Scared Of Datin Online? by Scooby1(m): 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

Re: Why R People Scared Of Datin Online? by madlady(f): 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2010
Scooby1:

;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

Is that what you look like embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Why R People Scared Of Datin Online? by Scooby1(m): 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2010
^^^ very funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why R People Scared Of Datin Online? by madlady(f): 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2010
Scooby1:

^^^ very funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Its ok grin grin check out my spaniel ears embarassed grin grin kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why R People Scared Of Datin Online? by Scooby1(m): 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2010
they are cute wink kiss, how are you today?
Re: Why R People Scared Of Datin Online? by madlady(f): 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2010
Scooby1:

they are cute wink kiss, how are you today?

dat is cute u got funny taste. I am fine, you hun? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why R People Scared Of Datin Online? by Ben13: 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2010
Guys tend to hid their original xteristics online. . . so Guys fear dating fake guys.
Re: Why R People Scared Of Datin Online? by madlady(f): 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2010
Ben-10:

Guys tend to hid their original xteristics online. . . so Guys fear dating fake guys.

Ok I see grin grin grin
Re: Why R People Scared Of Datin Online? by Scooby1(m): 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2010
^^am cool swit grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why R People Scared Of Datin Online? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2010
Because people are hard to trust these days. It's hard to trust people you see everyday, yet alone those you've never seen nor met. But it does work for some people, so I'm not dismissing it or anything.
Re: Why R People Scared Of Datin Online? by iice(f): 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2010
rofl. . .this ish happens alot grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/236496_internet_dating_jpg307b6364ac8c995bd95850e78d7abd76

At topic. . .it's because it takes longer time to confirm the honesty of a person if you are far away from them. Not many people are who they are. . .well maybe more like know who they are. They are more like who they'd like/want to be grin
Re: Why R People Scared Of Datin Online? by Freiburger(m): 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2010
@ Topic, Its coz most Africans are stll too unadvanced to be honest with themselves online. on the other hand, it is one of the most efficient way of dating in the advanced countries. Why lieing to a girl that u 're a banker or that your father is a high court judge when you know quit well she will still get to find out? but i think dating online will one day be affective among Africans, its only going to take some time.
Re: Why R People Scared Of Datin Online? by blackcypha(m): 2:30am On Feb 25, 2010
if people can put thier faces on face book, then I wonder what they r scared of on N/L.why shud they be scared
if I may ask?especially when it comes to reavealing their email or pix on the N/L profile , Is it because they
live a DIFFERENT life on N/L as per presenting a false identity by most of what they say in their posts ?
I just dont get it,
Re: Why R People Scared Of Datin Online? by Enockia(m): 2:41am On Feb 25, 2010
Freiburger:

@ Topic, Its coz most Africans are stll too unadvanced to be honest with themselves online. on the other hand, it is one of the most efficient way of dating in the advanced countries. Why lieing to a girl that u 're a banker or that your father is a high court judge when you know quit well she will still get to find out? but i think dating online will one day be affective among Africans, its only going to take some time.

yeah it will
Re: Why R People Scared Of Datin Online? by iice(f): 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2010
blackcypha:

if people can put thier faces on face book, then I wonder what they r scared of on N/L.why shud they be scared
if I may ask?especially when it comes to reavealing their email or pix on the N/L profile , Is it because they
live a DIFFERENT life on N/L as per presenting a false identity by most of what they say in their posts ?
I just dont get it,

When you have experienced stalkarazzis, fabricated stories, misleading information. . .not to mention bombarded enough to give you hernias, you'd become wiser grin
Re: Why R People Scared Of Datin Online? by Freiburger(m): 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2010
iice:

When you have experienced stalkarazzis, fabricated stories, misleading information. . .not to mention bombarded enough to give you hernias, you'd become wiser grin

But hardning up becoming wiser is not helping the onling dating coz there 're still some real ppl out there. what if every lady online is wise and don't wanna trust anyone.
Re: Why R People Scared Of Datin Online? by googles: 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2010
[size=13pt]am not scared am open to anything
online, offline all join jor
the koko is to meet
if you dont like wat you see or u think you av been decieved
then walk !![/size]
Re: Why R People Scared Of Datin Online? by Moyola(f): 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2010
'cos some people aren't who they seem online when yu meet in person!
Re: Why R People Scared Of Datin Online? by Freiburger(m): 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2010
googles:

the koko is to meet
then walk !![/size]

ABIOOOOO?
Re: Why R People Scared Of Datin Online? by essarios(m): 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2010
Moyola:

'cos some people aren't who they seem online when yu meet in person!

thats the very reason they chose online path.
Re: Why R People Scared Of Datin Online? by jenibayo(f): 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2010
googles:

the koko is to meet
then walk !![/size]

Gud talk girl, if dem no fit make dem carry go.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Do Enjoy Ex-marital Affairs & It 'll Continue: Yes/no. / Serious Advice Needed ASAP Or.......... / I Feel Like Kissing You..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.