Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Women Do Enjoy Ex-marital Affairs & It 'll Continue: Yes/no. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Do Enjoy Ex-marital Affairs & It 'll Continue: Yes/no. (1788 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) / Cruel Things Women Do To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Do Enjoy Ex-marital Affairs & It 'll Continue: Yes/no. by Moralistli(m): 1:35am On Jun 23, 2010
UN-ARGUABLY THEY DO!

CAPITAL YES!,,,, till d end of time bcoz we are humans, We only have to look at it from different angle bcoz ''nothing happens for nothing''!

A friend once said that he's uncle's wife was caught twice in d act, First, uncle didn't believe ''allegation'', but as God may have it, d wind finally blew at d right time when she thought uncle had left d country. She was doing it wit uncle's best ''enemy'' friend.

An American, married actress once said that she couldn't just stop thinking about SEX. I personally believe dis quote bcoz 6hrs can barely roll by without me, i and myself thinking about this most pleasurable act on earth.

Another married Nigerian lady was caught red handed in d same act, she quotes; ask my hus there, ''i told him earlier after our second child that he was perfoming below expection'' and he said i shud plz myself provided i remain in his house.

A modern lady was caught by hubby in (Nig) kissing & smootching her boss in d office, though led to divorce; but on d day of verdict by hus concerned elders, out of rage, she said she stopped d act when her hus walked into d office bcoz it was necessary, not bcoz she actually wanted to stop.,,,, meaning?

To mention but few,

4.5-6 MILLION BASTARDS ARE ADDED EVERY YEAR TO D WORLDS' POPULATION OF ABOUT 6.4 BILLION.

SOL; PATERNITY TEST IS A NECESSITY IN EVERY HOME!
Re: Women Do Enjoy Ex-marital Affairs & It 'll Continue: Yes/no. by Nobody: 2:09am On Jun 23, 2010
@poster, we do not need long story like dis

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Woes: The Ring / Who Weds Who? / Blocked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.