Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,201 members, 7,829,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) (65872 Views)

Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match / Video Of President Buhari Watching And Waiting To Be Announced As Winner By INEC / President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by extralargehead(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2017
mohince:
President Buhari watching the Return Leg of Nigeria-Cameroon World Cup Qualifier Match in Yaounde Cameroon from his home in Daura Katsina on 4th Sept 2017.
https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1456850061
Cool. Some time ago we also saw the picture of Rochas watching the same match. Buhari's sitting room is like that of a typical public servant, that of Rochas is like that of a thief, money-miss-road. When will these politicians learn simplicity from Buhari?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by DabuIIIT: 10:43am On Sep 05, 2017
kushme:

Bros, people with humble living rooms, shey their kids no dey school abroad ?

jamb question..keep deceiving urself o
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Thisis2raw(m): 11:04am On Sep 05, 2017
mohince:
Long live the lion king.... The slayer and Nightmare of IPOB!!! The king in the north and conquer of westros!!!!
you said westros not biafra, so u make no sense
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Ositebello1(m): 11:44am On Sep 05, 2017
kettykin:
this should be taken to the joke section biko, a Man whose country lacks electricity , still imports fuel , has security issues in about 28 states out of 36 states , is battling flood problems has the time to seat down for 90 minutes in front of a television set , where as people like me that are pure private enterprenuers cannot seat down for more than 30 minutes before the TV set , Hmmmm APC is really playing with the destiny of Nigeria.

I can see you are a bastard a critics who lack of education a hatred that has no value of nation like nigeria. so buhari should be crying because no power generation. can your father be a village head alone.AANIMAL.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by famology(m): 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kingspin:
Therefore, our past is the future.. No magic or miracle can change the past excerpt all Nigerians is in agreement to correct the past. Else no peace.
I concur
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by famology(m): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
pdp spent #16 trillion on power nd here we are 2day.House of rep are probing dt rite nw,jst imagine d ruthless looting of pdp as typified by dieziani nd odaz,dey put us whr we are 2day wich dis govt is tryin hard 2 pull us out 4rm.hopefully by 2nd quarter of nxt yr we are out according 2 cnn nd world bank.we are makin progress 4sure.And 2 set d record straight dis govt did nt cause d reccession,it was foretold even by okonjo nd sanusi.it was caused by mindless looting nd fall in d price of crude globally.tk it or leave it our money is safer wit buhari dan it was wit jonathan eventhough he has his flaws jst lyk u nd i do.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Myde4naija(m): 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
zionmade1:

it takes a professeur extraordinaire mumu (HON) to go about spotting mumus
lol, you just make me laff at ur level of reasoning.
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by encryptjay(m): 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
Frankicent:

Mumu buhari is now rob stark abi undecided
That's Jon Snow boss grin

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by DannyRes1: 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
whose president? better say your president....see them mad nation
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by rkennyking(m): 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!
Please every well meaning Nigerian is invited to become a member of our peace loving association . It's an organisation where there is no Arewa, Biafra or Oduduwa. We respect right to self determination but also understand that we all are human and can't leave without one another. We respect every tribe and there's no majority nor minority. The first and most important thing is we are human , we want to be able to speak for every tribe in our Country . What we are WAZOBIA Youth
Quote me for more details please
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by mechanics(m): 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
nice.
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by chernest2002: 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
Tolexander:
The sitting room is so simple and not really different from average Nigerian's sitting room.

Is that not a VHS video player I'm seeing in that shelf shocked grin shocked
have you seen the arder hroom?
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by TijaniAbu: 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
Simple sitting room ko? Aisha's handbag costs more than Buhari's entire house. What is that machine that Buhari is hiding under his clothes? Something is sticking out of his side. When will they tell the truth?
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by ndiboy01(m): 6:27am On Feb 05, 2018
[quote author=rottennaija post=60135437]My president, I just admire this man[/quot

Hope] u r stil admiring ur president
Afonjas

All d way.........shittious
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by rottennaija(m): 7:08am On Feb 05, 2018
[quote author=ndiboy01 post=64796581][/quote]

Did I give you any evidence to the contrary?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amaechi Became Governor Without Participating In Election / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.