Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,828,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) (65870 Views)

Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match / Video Of President Buhari Watching And Waiting To Be Announced As Winner By INEC / President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:48am On Sep 05, 2017
See how relaxed he was watching the match while the soldiers were busy harassing civilians in Umuahia
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Arysexy(m): 6:51am On Sep 05, 2017
Yakson09:
d thunder no go spare ur father uxeless pig

And ur goat father and harlot mother, useless bokoharam piglet
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by rottennaija(m): 6:52am On Sep 05, 2017
egoldman:

I hope he will love this your moniker angry

My moniker was chosen in the days of GEJ. I'm sure he will understand why I chosed it then.
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by maxiflexy(m): 6:55am On Sep 05, 2017
Baba you shall live long. God bless my president
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by maxiflexy(m): 7:04am On Sep 05, 2017
Chukabiz1961:
See how relaxed he was watching the match while the soldiers were busy harassing civilians in Umuahia
they were miscreant not civilians.

DANites are duty bound to

a) Make posts to challenge tribal bigotry,
b) Make posts to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) Support other DANite on threads by quoting, liking and sharing sharing their posts.
d) Identify new moniker to be added to members list
e) Follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page. You get to profile page by clicking on a DANite's moniker or go to url: Nairaland.com/<moniker>
f) Avoid quoting tribalists, secessionists and debating

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, emeenaka, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.
Speak to wetinconsignme about joining our email list
If you want to become a Danite, indicate your interest and you would be added to list by an active established member.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Ogunleti01: 7:07am On Sep 05, 2017
kettykin:
this should be taken to the joke section biko, a Man whose country lacks electricity , still imports fuel , has security issues in about 28 states out of 36 states , is battling flood problems has the time to seat down for 90 minutes in front of a television set , where as people like me that are pure private enterprenuers cannot seat down for more than 30 minutes before the TV set , Hmmmm APC is really playing with the destiny of Nigeria.
but whar about the issue of security and flood in the US? stop allowing prejudice becloud ur senseless brain
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Tchinaidi(m): 7:09am On Sep 05, 2017
mohince:
Long live the lion king.... The slayer and Nightmare of IPOB!!! The king in the north and conquer of westros!!!!
Another psychotic herdsman on the loose

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by enginer050(m): 7:23am On Sep 05, 2017
zionmade1:
NO WONDER NIGERIA COULDNT WIN THE GAME

Bcus of
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by popefuse(m): 7:37am On Sep 05, 2017
kettykin:
this should be taken to the joke section biko, a Man whose country lacks electricity , still imports fuel , has security issues in about 28 states out of 36 states , is battling flood problems has the time to seat down for 90 minutes in front of a television set , where as people like me that are pure private enterprenuers cannot seat down for more than 30 minutes before the TV set , Hmmmm APC is really playing with the destiny of Nigeria.
excuse me sir/ma, since day 1,had Nigeria for one has stable electricity? Has nigeria develop there own refinery since 1960?lack of security has always being even b4 he became the president, about the flood the government and the citizen are to blame,despite the structure texas USA still got flooded.you can't cheat nature. So because all this happenings the president should not seat and enjoy his quiet time abi? Escuse me,nigeria can not be built in 90min plus extra time a beg. Live baba alone if na yr papa nko?
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Kendrick80(m): 7:37am On Sep 05, 2017
zionmade1:
NO WONDER NIGERIA COULDNT WIN THE GAME
Savage
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by kettykin: 7:46am On Sep 05, 2017
popefuse:
excuse me sir/ma, since day 1,had Nigeria for one has stable electricity? Has nigeria develop there own refinery since 1960?lack of security has always being even b4 he became the president, about the flood the government and the citizen are to blame,despite the structure texas USA still got flooded.you can't cheat nature. So because all this happenings the president should not seat and enjoy his quiet time abi? Escuse me,nigeria can not be built in 90min plus extra time a beg. Live baba alone if na yr papa nko?

Continue to defend crass mediocrity and gross incompetence .
No one is holding your baba , he should go on and keep watching football matches after all he has no one to answer to. he will still be elected in 2019 by the imbeciles that elected him in 2015
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 05, 2017
undecided

Isn't him too close to the television?

Oh, I forgot that he is deaf so he may not hear and his glasses is not helping.

Make una dey deceive una self
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Chimex30(m): 8:02am On Sep 05, 2017
PhotoShop.
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:09am On Sep 05, 2017
popefuse:
Trump has visited texas twice cos of d flood and buhari is home watching a match why benue is flooded?
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by popefuse(m): 8:10am On Sep 05, 2017
kettykin:

Continue to defend crass mediocrity and gross incompetence .
No one is holding your baba , he should go on and keep watching football matches after all he has no one to answer to. he will still be elected in 2019 by the imbeciles that elected him in 2015
did I just ear your baba not your baba? ok am being nutra here any elected person has a president is my president wether I like it or not , good or bad ok it a free world you can choose Donald trump as your president anyways. It your choise
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by popefuse(m): 8:17am On Sep 05, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Trump has visited texas twice cos of d flood and buhari is home watching a match why benue is flooded?
so not yet visit benue is now a crime. And besides don't compare us with USA ok .They are what dey are today by togetherness and unity. Are we United in Africa. Or have you pray for Nigeria this morning I guess no? So what your point.
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:19am On Sep 05, 2017
popefuse:
so not yet visit benue is now a crime. And besides don't compare us with USA ok .They are what dey are today by togetherness and unity. Are we United in Africa. Or have you pray for Nigeria this morning I guess no? So what your point.
What is dis one saying,if Buhari does not have d strenght like Trump,he should resign
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 05, 2017
Tolexander:
The sitting room is so simple and not really different from average Nigerian's sitting room.

Is that not a VHS video player I'm seeing in that shelf shocked grin shocked

The VHS should show u why Nigeria is backward n in total destruction under him.
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by brightleave(m): 8:29am On Sep 05, 2017
Compare the sitting room with okorocha's
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by cytell56: 8:49am On Sep 05, 2017
mohince:
President Buhari watching the Return Leg of Nigeria-Cameroon World Cup Qualifier Match in Yaounde Cameroon from his home in Daura Katsina on 4th Sept 2017.
https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1456850061
Wetin make we come do?
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by tonguengineer(m): 9:04am On Sep 05, 2017
Tolexander:
The sitting room is so simple and not really different from average Nigerian's sitting room.

Is that not a VHS video player I'm seeing in that shelf shocked grin shocked
So if that is it what now happen?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Pchidexy(m): 9:09am On Sep 05, 2017
Pampasi:

Don't say you guys, I am not pdp and I fvcking hate politicians. But we know the worse and the worst.

So to say. What I listed was just part of the things they did. Now in 2 years, buhari and Apc have managed to fvck this country up way more than pdp had done in over 8 years of their of their being in power. Talk about corruption, talk about buhari's holiday to london, fulani menace, inflation, hunger. Now imagine another 14 years with something like them in power. God forbid.

Remember they removed subsidy with the reason that they will provide facilities with the money gotten from it's remoal. What facilities have they provided? What have they done done with the recover loots GeJ and his 40 thieves stole? Who padded the budget and even stole it? Today, you and I don't know. What about the executive grass cutter who used over 200 billions to cut grasses, what have been done about him. All these illegalities and absurdities happened within just 2 years. Imagine what will happen by the time they get another 14 years.

BTW, a large number of Apc members were in Pdp during those 16 years period you are lamenting about.
Continue wasting your time on an irredeemable zombie. The guy you re quoting is long dead! He is a zombie.
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Akejejekay: 9:10am On Sep 05, 2017
mohince:
Long live the lion king.... The slayer and Nightmare of IPOB!!! The king in the north and conquer of westros!!!!

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Akejejekay: 9:15am On Sep 05, 2017
[quote author=HIGHESTPOPORI post=60145620]Trump has visited texas twice cos of d flood and buhari is home watching a match why benue is flooded?
the man no fit kill himself nah
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Dmony: 9:16am On Sep 05, 2017
Cool Baba is getting stronger but its so heart aching that while our baba is watching Nigerian match on super sport channel he never knew no Nigeria local channel aired the match making it difficult for average Nigerians to enjoy the match live. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Kingspin(m): 9:40am On Sep 05, 2017
famology:
My broda thr is no present without d past.
Therefore, our past is the future.. No magic or miracle can change the past excerpt all Nigerians is in agreement to correct the past. Else no peace.
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by BraniacX(m): 10:03am On Sep 05, 2017
mohince:
stop insulting Jon snow slowpoke
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Johnpsite: 10:06am On Sep 05, 2017
Is the jibrin from sudan
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by slimtoney(m): 10:09am On Sep 05, 2017
Your type these days are rare
How you view life as bare
Others would have amass wealth like they don't care
You are not perfect, but you are a good man no doubt
People calling u names obviously are morally bankrupt
To your integrity I bow
Your simplicity knows no bound
I will tell my sons ur story when they grow
The lion king will yet roar
Until the jungle of corruption is clear
I love you the leader of Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by popefuse(m): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
What is dis one saying,if Buhari does not have d strenght like Trump,he should resign
even till death yaradua did not resign how many African leaders resigns?a question u most answer? if u there is 1, then how many resign in Nigeria my dear brother presidency is sweet. We are no white who easily give up

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amaechi Became Governor Without Participating In Election / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari / Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.