Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) (65875 Views)

Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match / Video Of President Buhari Watching And Waiting To Be Announced As Winner By INEC / President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by NNAMDIII(m): 1:26am On Sep 05, 2017
Nice one commander in chief , after watching designated survivor i then realized that the hardest job is to be the president. But see as president house be shocked

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:51am On Sep 05, 2017
All hail Nigeria Goalllllllllllllll Oloshoooooooooo. grin smiley wink cheesy
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by seguno2: 1:52am On Sep 05, 2017
Optimist02:
He was poisoned in Nigeria and you want him to in the same country for treatment!
My man eyes open please...

Do you mean that ordinary rats poisoned your lion king?
You are not even ashamed.
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by seguno2: 1:53am On Sep 05, 2017
NNAMDIII:
Nice one commander in chief , after watching designated survivor i then realized that the hardest job is to be the president. But see as president house be shocked

11th commandment:

Thou shalt not allow thyself to be deceived.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 2:18am On Sep 05, 2017
Na Photoshop jo
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by 2016v2017: 2:39am On Sep 05, 2017
mazimee:
Lol, I don't want to say wetin dey my mind
that person is not the real buhari,watch the photo very well
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by 2016v2017: 2:42am On Sep 05, 2017
Tolexander:
is this our President or the Sudanese on plastic surgery and taught Buhari's mannerism as claimed by Nnamdi Kanu?
zoom the photo very well you will know that that person is not the real buhari,that's impostor
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by 2016v2017: 2:45am On Sep 05, 2017
Tolexander:
is this our President or the Sudanese on plastic surgery and taught Buhari's mannerism as claimed by Nnamdi Kanu?
zoom the photo very well you will know that that person is not the real buhari,that's impostor using to deceive 180million Nigerians,
with the way things are going,I now strongly believe that the original buhari have died long ago.North and politics.
North can do anything to retain power
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by 2016v2017: 2:51am On Sep 05, 2017
Almaiga:
God bless President Buhari. Whoever wish you death will die before you, AMEN. cool
never,I reject it.
but,if you have ever wished somebody death or use death to curse somebody before,it's now your turn.greet your ancestors should incase you see them

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Zex0020(m): 3:03am On Sep 05, 2017
hmmm,I was told to never insult our elders,pray for our leaders...I don't know if u ever come across the same teaching in ur lifetime... peace
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by badera: 3:43am On Sep 05, 2017
This present systeers.. is wrong..

Each of tthemself..

To pch

Day 1
Nmmm
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by leo2020: 4:25am On Sep 05, 2017
Baba's simplicity is second to none...no dubai properties. .God bless Baba.
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by nnokwa042(m): 4:41am On Sep 05, 2017
mohince:
Long live the lion king.... The slayer and Nightmare of IPOB!!! The king in the north and conquer of westros!!!!
his super eagle match I know in his hart his angry why will Mikel obi be the captain left for buhari only northerners will be in the team but God pass him,northerners can only manipulate things in Nigeria out side Nigeria northerners re nothing so let's watch buharis action he will pay for his baboon and dog

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by egoldman(m): 4:54am On Sep 05, 2017
rottennaija:
My president, I just admire this man

I hope he will love this your moniker angry
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by supereagle(m): 5:03am On Sep 05, 2017
Tolexander:
The sitting room is so simple and not really different from average Nigerian's sitting room.

Is that not a VHS video player I'm seeing in that shelf shocked grin shocked

Rocha's own is somehow outrageous in setting.
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Kingspin(m): 5:23am On Sep 05, 2017
Tolexander:
The sitting room is so simple and not really different from average Nigerian's sitting room.

Tell him to provide good road, water, power you won't.. Nigeria keep burning abeg...
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by famology(m): 5:28am On Sep 05, 2017
God bless u sir,I luv d simplicity/moderation in ur life style.Our common patrimony is safer wit u.Dieziani made Abacha luk lyk a child's play.
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Kingspin(m): 5:28am On Sep 05, 2017
mohince:
Long live the lion king.... The slayer and Nightmare of IPOB!!! The king in the north and conquer of westros!!!!
The reverse... He will be useful when there are good roads, economy and security especially by herdsmen.. Else no body should complain about the happening within Nigeria.. I can support whoever but will never be a blind follow..
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by hush15: 5:31am On Sep 05, 2017
This is what Bubu needs. Timeout....

He should consider resigning, relax and enjoy himself and before he says Jack .....

He would gain weight again

In GEJ's voice; the blood of Nigerians is not worth any political ambition (hope I got it right), and Buhari is no exception
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by famology(m): 5:32am On Sep 05, 2017
Kingspin:
Tell him to provide good road, water, power you won't.. Nigeria keep burning abeg...
Hw much of such did ur pdp provide in 16yrs?Wit all of d money made wen crude oil sold abv $100 per barrel.
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Pampasi(m): 5:39am On Sep 05, 2017
famology:
Hw much of such did ur pdp provide in 16yrs?

I thought they are claiming to be better than pdp n besides, Nigeria progressed a lot from 1999 to 2015, from the banking sector to telecommunications. buhari just used 2 years to drag everything back to 1987, fuel price and a lot of other abnormalities. If things like APC n buhari had ruled Nigeria for 16 years, we would have seen something worse than catastrophy.
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Cannonleo(m): 5:51am On Sep 05, 2017
Tolexander:

nah it's not a vhs. It's one of those old 3 disk dvds that came out early 2005
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Jebosh(m): 5:54am On Sep 05, 2017
Living simple life is the best way of having peace of mind.we are not taking anything back but we are leaving it on earth.
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Gamusgamus: 5:57am On Sep 05, 2017
mohince:
President Buhari watching the Return Leg of Nigeria-Cameroon World Cup Qualifier Match in Yaounde Cameroon from his home in Daura Katsina on 4th Sept 2017.
https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1456850061
Nawa ooooh, and so what, what is special about that
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Kingspin(m): 5:58am On Sep 05, 2017
famology:
Hw much of such did ur pdp provide in 16yrs?Wit all of d money made wen crude oil sold abv $100 per barrel.
You are still blaming maybe for 16years more.. Who is PDP? Or are u saying both parties are same? My point is Tell your politicians to provide social amenities to their people. Downplay PDP APC and focus on the needs and wants of Nigerians.. Support who ever but tell them the real story is about development and success of the nation only. Politics have failed us, refocus is the new deal.
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by famology(m): 5:58am On Sep 05, 2017
Pampasi:

I thought they are claiming to be better than pdp n besides, Nigeria progressed a lot from 1999 to 2015, from the banking sector to telecommunications. buhari just used 2 years to drag everything back to 1987, fuel price and a lot of other abnormalities. If things like APC n buhari had ruled Nigeria for 16 years, we would have seen something worse than catastrophy.

So datz d best u guys did wit our oil boom in 16yrs? afta 14yrs more wil shal do d comparison.
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Goldfaze1: 6:00am On Sep 05, 2017
take a very close look at this man you will agree with me that Nnamdi KANU claim is true look at the size of his neck this is not the real Buhari this man is the clone version of Buhary, the real Buhary is still in UK.
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by famology(m): 6:02am On Sep 05, 2017
Kingspin:
You are still blaming maybe for 16years more.. Who is PDP? Tell your politicians to provide social amenities for people. Downplay PDP APC and focus on the needs of Nigerians.. Support who ever but tell them the real story is about development and success of the nation only.
My broda thr is no present without d past.
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Almaiga: 6:03am On Sep 05, 2017
2016v2017:

never,I reject it.
but,if you have ever wished somebody death or use death to curse somebody before,it's now your turn.greet your ancestors should incase you see them
tongue, Fear, fear. Never wish my PMB death, or you die before him. cool
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Pampasi(m): 6:19am On Sep 05, 2017
famology:
So datz d best u guys did wit our oil boom in 16yrs? afta 14yrs more wil shal do d comparison.

Don't say you guys, I am not pdp and I fvcking hate politicians. But we know the worse and the worst.

So to say. What I listed was just part of the things they did. Now in 2 years, buhari and Apc have managed to fvck this country up way more than pdp had done in over 8 years of their of their being in power. Talk about corruption, talk about buhari's holiday to london, fulani menace, inflation, hunger. Now imagine another 14 years with something like them in power. God forbid.

Remember they removed subsidy with the reason that they will provide facilities with the money gotten from it's remoal. What facilities have they provided? What have they done done with the recover loots GeJ and his 40 thieves stole? Who padded the budget and even stole it? Today, you and I don't know. What about the executive grass cutter who used over 200 billions to cut grasses, what have been done about him. All these illegalities and absurdities happened within just 2 years. Imagine what will happen by the time they get another 14 years.

BTW, a large number of Apc members were in Pdp during those 16 years period you are lamenting about.
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 6:28am On Sep 05, 2017
this one is not the real duara dullard, hahahahahahahaha made in London Sudanese man grin
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by manutdadex(m): 6:36am On Sep 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

I see you have refused to kearn...that was how you lots were deceived with satchet milos during the last electioneeting campaign..

Meanwhile his wife and kids rocks designer wears left,right,centre and schooled abroad.
Nigerians no dey surprise me again.. Their mumu go last. Thousands of people are dislodged by flood even osibanjo no fit go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amaechi Became Governor Without Participating In Election / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.