Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (129029 Views)

When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! / How Do You Know If A Boy Likes You? / How To Tell If A Boy Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by naijaborn(m): 3:17am On Oct 13, 2007
i can see we've got too many students in dis classroom but where's d lecturer i guess dey havin dsame probs too nd cant really lecture grin

i'm no teacher;bt i think we humans could like 4different reasons. dependin on wot yur lookin out 4 in a boy(i.e yur reasons 4likin him)determines wot 2find out. bt no matta wot yur findins,do not mke d 1stmove.yu culd only grease it?!

well it takes two;yu kno?! cool bsides i think d mind dont usually lie in such judgements.there's no rule per se.to kno who likes yu or luvs yu.it is mutual.

to be patient as a girl will b much helpful lipsrsealed wink
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by cuddles635: 2:55am On Oct 24, 2007
I really like this guy, and i think he likes me but i don't know for sure. I met him in grade six, but we didn't start talking until grade seven. He was in my class, and every time he needed help with schoolwork, he would come to me. When he asked me out, it surprised me. I mean, we were friends but I thought he was just being mean, since i was just an average girl and i didn't have very many friends, so i said no. Now its two years later and he still talks to me and comes to me first if he needs something. A few days ago, i got in a fight, and i get a bloody nose. it seemd like everyone was against me, but when i saw him the next day, he asked me if i wanted a hug and said:"i feel bad about yesterday, i'm on your side." That made me so happy, but i dont know if he likes me. Help me. Does he like me or not?
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by naijaborn(m): 9:45am On Oct 24, 2007
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 24, 2007
@topic
if u don't know, chances are he doesn't.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by chrisuch(m): 11:55pm On Oct 24, 2007
the moment i cram her no by memory and start to miss her.then i am going there certainly
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by naijaborn(m): 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2007
@chrisuch yu sabi read so? tongue abi wetin yu dey try yarn
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by akeye(f): 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2007
he'ld keep looking 4 ur trouble
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by shinomag: 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2007
hello mates,i am actually a guy and so i think i know much.a guy could be mostly interested in a lady if the guy feels extremely excited asing being so happy when the girl is around him,and attimes he stays gentle.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by MAMSiTA: 2:22am On Mar 12, 2008
i have a big problem come on answer me okay, wel i like this boy i dont know him and he doesn't know me we go to the same school and he'z alwayz staring at me and wen i catch him he turnz away realy fast the other day i saw him pointin at me and i asked his friend he wuz talkin 2 y he pointed at me and he said he waz talkin about me and he said im fine but do u guyz think he would wanna be more then friendz and be a couple and rember i dont know him so wut should do? nd does he like me?? embarassed embarassed
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by acidrop(f): 2:24am On Mar 12, 2008
they will be mumuing around the girl
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by buzzgonz(m): 2:35am On Mar 12, 2008
LOL grin grin grin what's mumuing?
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by acidrop(f): 7:48am On Mar 13, 2008
ehen now. . . lol am not talking abou you shaaa oooo
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by amuki: 10:22am On Mar 13, 2008
Hot Angel,
You too much but sometimes the guy may have the feelings without knowing how to express it or may even be avoiding these things you mentioned but still dying inside oh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by SqueezeM3(f): 12:40am On Mar 31, 2008
Omg!!!!! I NEED HELP 2
about 4 months ago i started talkin to the kid across the street we got really close and we talked everyday for about 2 months i told me he like me and i like him 2 we got so close we even talked about having sex with eachother but never hapeened lol but about 2 months ago he started talkin to one of these jackass of a friend we both know and he changed now it seems like he ignores me but we still talk dont get me wrong just not as much and the kid that he started talking to always says things that he doesnt like me and he never did but meanwhile the kid i like says he does like me but it doesnt seem like he does.So can somebody really help me i'm confused.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by 4Him(m): 12:42am On Mar 31, 2008
SqueezeM3:

Omg!!!!! I NEED HELP 2
about 4 months ago i started talkin to the kid across the street we got really close and we talked everyday for about 2 months i told me he like me and i like him 2 we got so close we even talked about having sex with eachother but never hapeened lol but about 2 months ago he started talkin to one of these jackass of a friend we both know and he changed now it seems like he ignores me but we still talk don't get me wrong just not as much and the kid that he started talking to always says things that he doesnt like me and he never did but meanwhile the kid i like says he does like me but it doesnt seem like he does.So can somebody really help me i'm confused.

At 14? Go grab ur maths textbooks and worry about algebra.

Solve the following questions if u have nothing to do - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-123534.0.html

Now grab a pencil and make urself useful instead of worrying about sex and boys.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by TheSly: 12:50am On Mar 31, 2008
lol. . . . cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 31, 2008
See you oh. 4him, u started urs at 12. Sly, what is funny? Mr peepin tom. Ewww
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by TheSly: 1:21am On Mar 31, 2008
Sharraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by yme5: 1:42am On Mar 31, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Sharraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry

God Bless You! kiss
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by TheSly: 1:47am On Mar 31, 2008
Amen! cool
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 31, 2008
lol! cheesy
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by TheSly: 1:57am On Mar 31, 2008
angry
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 31, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

angry
undecided
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by TheSly: 2:04am On Mar 31, 2008
ibkaye:

undecided
Bawo ni. . . . aburo? wink
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Nobody: 2:06am On Mar 31, 2008
@sly
mo wa pa, aburo grin u nko?
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by SweetT1: 2:17am On Mar 31, 2008
@Ibkaye

What are you still doing up so late? Don't you have to go to school 'morrow?
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

sharrap for wetin? peepin tom. . .hisssssssss
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by kateflow(f): 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2008
wen he shows me his dick
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2008
That's a pervert you described there tongue.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by TheSly: 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2008
morenike09:

sharrap for wetin? peepin tom. . .hisssssssss
Sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapp!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i say!!! angry
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by gorjusone: 12:30am On Apr 24, 2008
Hey , i like this guy and he's a yr younger than me , i'm 13 nearly 14 and he's 13 yesterday , he no's i like him, and i m too afraid to ask him if he likes me, i went out wiv him last year but i broke up wiv him and he told one of my m8s he only went out wiv me cos he felt sorry for mee, but thn a month agoo my m8 came 2 mee n told me he told her tht he actually did like me n he neva felt sorry for mee, weve been talking alot recently but one of his m8s just told me they like me and its kind of gettin in the way, how do i noo if he likes me??

-we tlk more on msn than in person thoo,
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by mary09(f): 1:06am On Apr 24, 2008
If i know he likes me and he dnt wana approach me i go on flirting with his friends i dnt give a damn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Inside Kenya's Sex Orgy Parties Where "No One Goes Back Home A Virgin" (Photos) / Ada; Girl Who Featured In Kingtblakhoc Sex Video Repents / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.