Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,895 members, 7,841,361 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Am I The Only One On Nairaland Like This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only One On Nairaland Like This? (2963 Views)

Why Do Guys On Nairaland Like To Do This (photo) / Since Nairaland Like To Dey Ban Links Wella / Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I The Only One On Nairaland Like This? by fridayabdullahi(m): 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
KimTan:

Do you realise how stupid you sound?
hahaha e pain am.......... Eyaah sorry bro you are the one with the problem not me. So please go and consult your village oracle.
Re: Am I The Only One On Nairaland Like This? by harriet412(f): 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
KimTan:

Lol. Let's see what happens.

Yeah, I do, despite the fact that most people are of the opinion that watching Korean movies makes a man soft like women.

Lolz, woh! ur the first guy I've seen that loves it. I got tired of watching it cos it seemed rather too childish to me....

I guess ur still in ur teens??
Re: Am I The Only One On Nairaland Like This? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
divinehand2003:

It's because of the harsh economic situation Buhari has inflicted upon them. This is called ''transfer of aggression''. Don't expect to be pampered on NL. Unemployment, ASUU strike and the missed N5000 promised by the Commander in chief of the armed fires for jobless youths have all deleted the little Joy left in them.
Go see a psychiatrist for advice if you need one. It may just be some form of depression.
Lol. Your post is quite hilarious.

To the latter part of your post, nope, I am not depressed and if I am, I should know.
Re: Am I The Only One On Nairaland Like This? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
fridayabdullahi:
hahaha e pain am.......... Eyaah sorry bro you are the one with the problem not me. So please go and consult your village oracle.

I did not opine that I have a problem. Learn to read well and understand, it will do you a lot of good.
Re: Am I The Only One On Nairaland Like This? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
Safiaa:
Youre just an introvert. Thats all. No biggie
hey big head, you are lowkey, I kind of miss you
Re: Am I The Only One On Nairaland Like This? by naijaboiy: 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
KimTan:

Lol. What was that suppose to mean?
Just passing.
Re: Am I The Only One On Nairaland Like This? by divinehand2003(m): 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
KimTan:

Lol. Your post is quite hilarious.

To the latter part of your post, nope, I am not depressed and if I am, I should know.

The issues you raised in your post are in line with mild forms of depression. Depressed clients don't know they have it. One can decide to withdraw and not speak to people. But when it occurs without your intent or desire, then it amounts to some form of depression.
Re: Am I The Only One On Nairaland Like This? by Safiaa(f): 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
Piiko:
hey big head, you are lowkey, I kind of miss you
i know. I just read nowadays. Im just too busy sad
Re: Am I The Only One On Nairaland Like This? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
harriet412:

Lolz, woh! ur the first guy I've seen that loves it. I got tired of watching it cos it seemed rather too childish to me....

I guess ur still in ur teens??

Maybe you have been unfortunate to see only the boring ones. When I started watching Korean movies they didn't appeal to my senses at first, but with time I picked the flow.

I am above 19 so I guess that makes me an adult, no?
Re: Am I The Only One On Nairaland Like This? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
Safiaa:
i know. I just read nowadays. Im just too busy sad
sorry it's been a holiday here so I have been free, I want to make a request can you not decline??
Re: Am I The Only One On Nairaland Like This? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
naijaboiy:
Just passing.
Good. Make sure you don't litter the floor after finishing your juice.
Re: Am I The Only One On Nairaland Like This? by fridayabdullahi(m): 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
KimTan:

I did not opine that I have a problem. Learn to read well and understand, it will do you a lot of good.
hahaha it seems to me that you need a reading glasses to see clearly...... Check what you wrote b4 very well and find solution to you heart depression b4 this your generational curse swallow you finish..... My advice to you is that you need to visit TB Joshua as soon as possible.
Re: Am I The Only One On Nairaland Like This? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
divinehand2003:

The issues you raised in your post are in line with mild forms of depression. Depressed clients don't know they have it. One can decide to withdraw and not speak to people. But when it occurs without your intent or desire, then it amounts to some form of depression.
I get your point. But I still maintain that I am not depressed. On the contrary, I am okay. Just wanted to know if I am weird.
Re: Am I The Only One On Nairaland Like This? by divinehand2003(m): 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
KimTan:

I get your point. But I still maintain that I am not depressed. On the contrary, I am okay. Just wanted to know if I am weird.

Ok. You are not weird. You are perfectly fine. It could be the weather. Maybe the Nigerian situation or maybe a beautiful damsel who just moved into your neighborhood and you haven't her number yet. It could just be anything.
Lols.
Re: Am I The Only One On Nairaland Like This? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
fridayabdullahi:
hahaha it seems to me that you need a reading glasses to see clearly...... Check what you wrote b4 very well and find solution to you heart depression b4 this your generational curse swallow you finish..... My advice to you is that you need to visit TB Joshua as soon as possible.
Okay.
Re: Am I The Only One On Nairaland Like This? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
Re: Am I The Only One On Nairaland Like This? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
divinehand2003:

Ok. You are not weird. You are perfectly fine. It could be the weather. Maybe the Nigerian situation or maybe a beautiful damsel who just moved into your neighborhood and you haven't her number yet. It could just be anything.
Lols.

Lol. You don't mean it. I hardly take notice of new peeps coming into my neighbourhood. In any case, wouldn't want anyone invading my space and disturbing the quiet. You know girls and their drama. Can't deal abeg.
Re: Am I The Only One On Nairaland Like This? by harriet412(f): 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
KimTan:

Maybe you have been unfortunate to see only the boring ones. When I started watching Korean movies they didn't appeal to my senses at first, but with time I picked the flow.

I am above 19 so I guess that makes me an adult, no?

Could u recommend for me? lemme revist it since ASUU no wan get joy

An adult? However u see urself. what's ur definition of being an adult
Re: Am I The Only One On Nairaland Like This? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
harriet412:

Could u recommend for me? lemme revist it since ASUU no wan get joy

An adult? However u see urself. what's ur definition of being an adult

Try these:

Boys Over Flowers (my favourite)
The Heirs
Cheese In The Trap
Moon Lovers
Legend of The blue sea
City Hunter
Jumong
Heartstrings
Pinocchio Syndrome

An adult is someone who has legally come of age. I think I'm inclined to settle for this definition. Do you have a better idea?
Re: Am I The Only One On Nairaland Like This? by harriet412(f): 11:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
KimTan:

Try these:

Boys Over Flowers (my favourite)
The Heirs
Cheese In The Trap
Moon Lovers
Legend of The blue sea
City Hunter
Jumong
Heartstrings
Pinocchio Syndrome

An adult is someone who has legally come of age. I think I'm inclined to settle for this definition. Do you have a better idea?

I've seen all except moon lovers and Pinocchio syndrome which sounds cool by the way, I'll def get it...

Let's just leave it at that, adulthood also comes with maturity not just age. How did we even get here sef undecided ..ermm gudnyt.
Re: Am I The Only One On Nairaland Like This? by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 05, 2017
harriet412:

I've seen all except moon lovers and Pinocchio syndrome which sounds cool by the way, I'll def get it...

Let's just leave it at that, adulthood also comes with maturity not just age. How did we even get here sef undecided ..ermm gudnyt.

You should.

Seems you haven't heard the saying, "age is not maturity". Well, get yourself updated.

Adulthood has nothing to do with maturity. Reason is why we have kids in the body of an adult. As long as you are 18 for most countries, you are going behind bars if the law finds you guilty of any crime, and your action(s) can't be excused on grounds of immaturity.

Goodnight.
Re: Am I The Only One On Nairaland Like This? by Nobody: 4:18am On Sep 05, 2017
KimTan:

I am sure you heard the word 'sadist' from someone or probably a movie, and without even looking up its meaning, you decided you were going to use it on someone so as to look cool, but only ended up embarrassing yourself as everyone can see how much of an idiot you are.

Chai chai chai!! Why??
Re: Am I The Only One On Nairaland Like This? by FreshGreenLemon: 4:56am On Sep 05, 2017
I can relate to what the OP is saying. It has many advantages.
Re: Am I The Only One On Nairaland Like This? by FreshGreenLemon: 4:58am On Sep 05, 2017
He's not depressed or tired of life.
Re: Am I The Only One On Nairaland Like This? by mrblessed(m): 6:43am On Sep 05, 2017
Florblu:
Yet you are talking to a community (Nairaland)about your problem
If you had read slowly and carefully, without the intention to be rude, you would have understood the OP said he preferred writing to having face-to-face conversation with friends and family members without being prodded. Maybe you have a problem with simple comprehension.
Re: Am I The Only One On Nairaland Like This? by Safiaa(f): 8:22am On Sep 05, 2017
Piiko:
sorry it's been a holiday here so I have been free, I want to make a request can you not decline??
yeah?
Re: Am I The Only One On Nairaland Like This? by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 05, 2017
Safiaa:
yeah?
I will mail you thing is ur reply shouldn't be no?
Re: Am I The Only One On Nairaland Like This? by smardray(m): 9:09am On Sep 05, 2017
heddiebanks:

shey Na ur father land ..why can't he bring his problems here ?...Bros abeg faint for front if life don tire you

...just go and die away ..
awon to ni mi Lara baba ni won Lara oo....
Re: Am I The Only One On Nairaland Like This? by handsomebanana(m): 10:07am On Sep 05, 2017
Okuda:
sadist, introverted sadist

Dis is wat happens Wen we let primary school children watch horror movies

Smh
Re: Am I The Only One On Nairaland Like This? by heddiebanks(m): 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
smardray:
awon to ni mi Lara baba ni won Lara oo....

hahahahaha....dude. .you are crazy ...
Re: Am I The Only One On Nairaland Like This? by Okuda(m): 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
KimTan:

I am sure you heard the word 'sadist' from someone or probably a movie, and without even looking up its meaning, you decided you were going to use it on someone so as to look cool, but only ended up embarrassing yourself as everyone can see how much of an idiot you are.

you must be the foolish idiot here. Sadist in the Nigerian definition of the word.. Iditot
Re: Am I The Only One On Nairaland Like This? by Okuda(m): 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
handsomebanana:

Dis is wat happens Wen we let primary school children watch horror movies

Smh

In the Nigerian definition. If you dont know what it is, ask your fellow Nigerian or better still go back to your country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How I Seduced My Teacher / Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? / Ladies will you regret if this happens to you? pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.