Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

"PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (57031 Views)

Mark Angel's Wife Vs Akpororo's Wife, Who Is More Beautiful?(see Pictures) / Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos / Akpororo & Wife Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 05, 2017
Who asked you?
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by handsomeyinka(m): 8:46am On Sep 05, 2017
unconditional PUSSY.....

2 Likes

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by tochivitus(m): 8:46am On Sep 05, 2017
well their beef, their headache e no concern me.
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Sarah20A(f): 8:47am On Sep 05, 2017
He shouldn't have brought his wife into this mess embarassed

5 Likes

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by ayagha: 8:48am On Sep 05, 2017
nonsense and childish
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by menstrualpad: 8:48am On Sep 05, 2017
Destined2win:
I am crying on behalf of Akpororo. cry

That's how girls will be cohabiting with guys in school and will end up as someone else's wife.

Guys have mercy na
I warned lalas247
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Stevengold(m): 8:49am On Sep 05, 2017
Unnecessary post.
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by agrovick(m): 8:50am On Sep 05, 2017
I hope he knows he has questions to answer if anything happens to Akpororo, because I don't understand this idea of getting him shot

3 Likes

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by icedfire(m): 8:50am On Sep 05, 2017
9japrof:
Hehehehe that's a threat and should be treated accordingly.

Besides young six wey dey use 3.9 drink problem for e kidney, they swear for am ?

Hope say no be when e don jam kidney failure, they go raise a fund raising appeal make I donate my hard earned money to treat person wey be dey misuse e own.

Bros kolewerk

E still dey pain them cos the truth hit dem hard

Is it your money or your kidney? Akpororo should have learnt how to mind his business. What was he expecting? A handshake?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by FroshJaynex(m): 8:50am On Sep 05, 2017
More girls need to learn from this. Be careful what u do. The past will surely hunt u down no matter the time pace

7 Likes

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 05, 2017
One man's ex is another man's tear-rubber.

11 Likes

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by agboskipool(m): 8:50am On Sep 05, 2017
E done happen..... Another topic done surface

1 Like

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Kobicove(m): 8:51am On Sep 05, 2017
This comment is very childish! undecided
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Mac2016(m): 8:51am On Sep 05, 2017
who go advise them to stop sleeping around to save the face of their to be husband which may become a public figure later? Akpororo so sorry about that

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 05, 2017
cummando:
I bet this slowpoke is on nairaland and he is up for some cheap publicity.For calling another mans wife a prostitute let's do him all a favor.......

Let's just view and not comment. Even though I just did. He will know he messed up and try another stunt.......an apology.
She fit be retire hoe.You don go brothel and clubs premises to see men future wives soliciting for sex in return for money?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by cr7lomo: 8:55am On Sep 05, 2017
I will always reiterate that a woman's past is never forgotten due to the way men are wired...they can only pretend no to care bout the past but they actually take a lady's past life very serious...so as the girl fine reach she comot five pickin...she no fine for my eye again

8 Likes

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by ALAYORMII: 8:55am On Sep 05, 2017
StrawberryGloss:

i want a loan,
to be paid back in three months
can that work ?

What's ur collateral and how much do you want to borrow??
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 05, 2017
Nenejeje:
...and he has to bring the wife into their useless beef

awon werey
E good Na.Make he prove to akpororo say his wife don murder pikin 5 times for another guy.A lady is always looking for a God-fearing man when she doesn't fear God herself.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by jrerico1(m): 8:59am On Sep 05, 2017
He is insane. Who dash yung6ix king of the south??

#a trip to the south

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by BluntBoy(m): 9:00am On Sep 05, 2017
Diss him back but don't bring his wife into it. Not cool at all.

3 Likes

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by cr7lomo: 9:00am On Sep 05, 2017
Sniper12:
King of which south

They are just delusional...that yong6 that is dead on arrival de follow talk...akpororo has a flourishing career...cant even put together a single song from that dead warri boy Wey de form lil Wayne...the guy is delusional and he doesn't know it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 05, 2017
Sniper12:
King of which south
Ikorodu South

4 Likes

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 05, 2017
Sarah20A:
He shouldn't have brought his wife into this mess embarassed
That she aborted 5 times?

3 Likes

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Truckpusher(m): 9:01am On Sep 05, 2017
Yung6ix and his crew...

3 Likes

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by kvngblack0z(m): 9:02am On Sep 05, 2017
All these ajebo cultists seff... Mtcheeeww. Olodo rabata!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by sucess001(m): 9:02am On Sep 05, 2017
this is a treat and akpororo should get the guy arrested.

2 Likes

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by delishpot: 9:02am On Sep 05, 2017
So, this is how to insult back someone that picked on you personally? To drag a child and his wife into it? And some men would say women too talk grin grin grin

Hahahahahaha, Í can't shout o. Calling his wife a sex slave? She did 5 abortions, does he know what he has caused for the woman? ABI is it because she is not a pastor GO so it is okay to not leave her to God for judgement? Some boys dey disgrace manhood. Their manhood would hardly live long.

4 Likes

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by anthony533(m): 9:02am On Sep 05, 2017
King of which south?

2 Likes

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by fratermathy(m): 9:04am On Sep 05, 2017
eosigwe:
Ikorodu South

Savage! grin cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by chuckdee4(m): 9:04am On Sep 05, 2017
How low will someone go.
This does not even justify a response
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by cr7lomo: 9:04am On Sep 05, 2017
This is the reason y men would rather marry decent girls with a good past than marry a former prostitute or girl with so many body counts or abortionists...no man wants to be insulted due to his wife's past...imagine how the girl in-laws go de use eye see am now...automatic loss of respect...for those saying don't tell ur fiance about ur past ...i hope she did cos if she lied, oyo for her

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igho Sanomi's 42nd Birthday In Dubai: Meek Mill, Adesua Etomi & Banky W Turn Up / Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" / King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.