Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

"PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (57052 Views)

Mark Angel's Wife Vs Akpororo's Wife, Who Is More Beautiful?(see Pictures) / Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos / Akpororo & Wife Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 05, 2017
who is yung6ix and who is Okporoko grown men fooling themselves.
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 05, 2017
petitejolie:
wat is wrong wit dis one. everyone has a past, she was very young then . besides look where she is now. while you're still dere struggling to make one hit song wit ur king of d south. even a whole tubaba gets ridiculed everyday. mtchewww!!!!!!! Abegee clear road joor
you see everything good with being a drab... how did it happen like that l dey suspect you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Kenturkey048(m): 9:51am On Sep 05, 2017
petitejolie:

ur cousin myt be lieing trying to hype himself. some guys with chicken brains are like DAT. were u in d room wen dey were strafing demselves? big guys don't kiss and tell. I also tire for d one shouting she's a virgin up nd down. who ask him?
as in the straffing wasn't once..severally even in my room...we then had what's called 10% in my lodge..only people wey du am go understand..

2 Likes

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by petitejolie(f): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2017
chenzen:
you see everything good with being a drab... how did it happen like that l dey suspect you
I don't know anything o.
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by cstr1000: 9:54am On Sep 05, 2017
petitejolie:

ur cousin myt be lieing trying to hype himself. some guys with chicken brains are like DAT. were u in d room wen dey were strafing demselves? big guys don't kiss and tell. I also tire for d one shouting she's a virgin up nd down. who ask him?
Why should his cousin lie? Is she the only girl on earth?
And where did the cousin say he is a big guy?

2 Likes

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by petitejolie(f): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2017
Kenturkey048:
as in the straffing wasn't once..severally even in my room...we then had what's called 10% in my lodge..only people wey du am go understand..
as in u saw dem with ur korokoro eyes. na wa o. but pls wat is 10%?
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by petitejolie(f): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2017
cstr1000:
Why should his cousin lie? Is she the only girl on earth? And where did the cousin say he is a big guy?
ah! some guys dey lie o. its not impossible

1 Like

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by newoffer: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2017
Yung6ix I blame those listening to ur crap music.

1 Like

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by OHIsIManuEL(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2017
Kenturkey048:
Lol, bad guy,
Na 20% for my side that year

2 Likes

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Akinaukwa: 9:59am On Sep 05, 2017
This is what happens when you play with pigs, you get dirtier.
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Kenturkey048(m): 10:00am On Sep 05, 2017
petitejolie:

most lodge wey 90% of the occupants na guys get Wetin dem dey call 10%..ask any of ur socially inclined male student..him go explain am wella for u.

1 Like

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by inotice: 10:00am On Sep 05, 2017
i have lost my appetite on women for years to come
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by OHIsIManuEL(m): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2017
petitejolie:
Lol, that's the league of the boy's goons peeping.
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by OHIsIManuEL(m): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2017
petitejolie:
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Kenturkey048(m): 10:03am On Sep 05, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:
Lol, bad guy, Na 20% for my side that year
u too na bam guy.....

1 Like

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Kenturkey048(m): 10:03am On Sep 05, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:
Lol, bad guy, Na 20% for my side that year
u too na bam guy
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by cstr1000: 10:03am On Sep 05, 2017
petitejolie:

ah! some guys dey lie o. its not impossible
Yes, they lie, but more often than not, it is true. Do you know how much sex takes place in Universities especially in private residences for students?
I went to a wedding last month, after the whole dancing and stuff, i just went and sat at the back, and that was when i overheard a couple of guys gisting about the bride.
The sexual perversions they have done on that lady is something i can't start beginning to share. If you were there and with the details, you will know it is true.
And the groom is my very good friend, but what can i do? It is none of my business.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by OHIsIManuEL(m): 10:04am On Sep 05, 2017
inotice:
i have lost my appetite on women for years to come
So what do you have appetite for now?
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Kenturkey048(m): 10:05am On Sep 05, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:

confirmed....to avoid lie lie..
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:06am On Sep 05, 2017
Lalas247:

Ehen shocked
When did u warn me
Nice dp. You look rapable
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by JaffyJoe(m): 10:09am On Sep 05, 2017
That's what you get for not watching your mouth before saying shit about other people. Being a comedian doesn't give Aproko the pass to misyarn. He got way personal with the remark on Yung 6ix and his craft. That was capable of hurting 6ix rating in the industry. What was his business with how the kid chose to spend his money or whether he has hits or not? Nigerians always dishing out stupidity in the name of i'm just doing my job. That could destroy the kid's self-esteem too. The DJ & the other guy have nothing to lose, these are mentally unstable guys nobody knows but 6ix and Aproko are public figures, saying thrash about each other is counter-productive. I feel for the innocent lady dragged into this shit though, your husband brought it on you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by MrScribe: 10:16am On Sep 05, 2017
I feel sorry for Akpororo's wife but then this is a beef sort of and beefs are always dirty. There is nothing like "low" in beefs. As a matter of fact, it is very likely that if you (a married Celeb) get into a beef with another celeb, your wife would be called out. It has always been there from the time of Biggie and Tupac Shakur.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by handsomebanana(m): 10:19am On Sep 05, 2017
King of South.

See dis mumu. Wen u don watch too much game of thrones

Ewu

1 Like

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by loomer: 10:19am On Sep 05, 2017
Who be this one again
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by bluecircle470: 10:21am On Sep 05, 2017
cummando:
I bet this slowpoke is on nairaland and he is up for some cheap publicity.For calling another mans wife a prostitute let's do him all a favor.......

Let's just view and not comment. Even though I just did. He will know he messed up and try another stunt.......an apology.

No one should even download his song, that will be his punishment from us(club of commentators from Nairaland)
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by delishpot: 10:25am On Sep 05, 2017
cstr1000:

Forget that thing.
If he met his wife as a virgin, he will know with confidence that he is lying so at best he would be amused.
But when your wife is not a virgin, you don't know her sexual history, there is no way in hell the husband will not have an element of doubt and it may cause problems.
His self-esteem too would be devastated.

Na true about the self esteem case sha. I get the point
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by bluecircle470: 10:25am On Sep 05, 2017
I think its even time for us to av "commentators association" or club on Nairaland so we'll even av some say and even go beyond punishing SEUN if he dos...... Anything wrong.
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by MrScribe: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2017
bluecircle470:

No one should even download his song, that will be his punishment from us(club of commentators from Nairaland)

Did you stop listening to Tupac when he mentioned Biggie's wife without respect? This a beef. Take sides if you like but don't expect it to be respectful. Akpororo threw the first shot getting so personal. No musician likes to be told that they need a hit song. And to make a joke with it is even more disrespectful.

2 Likes

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by delishpot: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2017
cr7lomo:

U are the one that dont get the point...if they lied about it, akpororo will fire missiles non-stop cos he know they lied...he will b so confident but if he aint too sure, he will hide in shame , and that's not what men want...men wanna be so proud of their wife's past

I agree with you. True talk. But, anyone e can be defamed. Point is not about Apkororo really, it is about her public image now. Even if he comes to defend her publicly and say it's a lie, some would still not believe him.
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by cr7lomo: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2017
bluecircle470:

Hu been de waste mb download that failed rapper b4... That guy is as wack as he looks...he is also as short as his career

1 Like

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by bluecircle470: 10:35am On Sep 05, 2017
cr7lomo:

Hu been de waste mb download that failed rapper b4... That guy is as wack as he looks...he is also as short as his career

Lolllll... Brother ds 1 too much nah. You mean he's a midget.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by petitejolie(f): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:
oh I see! enough evidence. I rest my case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout Olamide’s Son Batifeori’s Dreads Hairstyle (photos) / Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" / King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.