Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,983 members, 7,828,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

"PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (57051 Views)

Mark Angel's Wife Vs Akpororo's Wife, Who Is More Beautiful?(see Pictures) / Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos / Akpororo & Wife Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by delishpot: 9:06am On Sep 05, 2017
cr7lomo:
This is the reason y men would rather marry decent girls with a good past than marry a former prostitute or girl with so many body counts or abortionists...no man wants to be insulted due to his wife's past...imagine how the girl in-laws go de use eye see am now...automatic loss of respect...for those saying don't tell ur fiance about ur past ...i hope she did cos if she lied, oyo for her

And you think people can not defame virgins too? Hahaha, marry your virgin and give me her details and I will organise boys who would claim she was once their runs girl and that you are lying about her being a virgin. Then let's see if you will bring a photo of her virgin vagina to prove your case. Stop justifying this kind of stupidity. Call a spade a spade and stop the habit of holding the woman to Ransome anytime a lunatic opens his mouth to say shit.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 05, 2017
comshots:
She fit be retire hoe.You don go brothel and clubs premises to see men future wives soliciting for sex in return for money?
Retired me.....hahahaahah.....kuku kee me
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Sarah20A(f): 9:07am On Sep 05, 2017
comshots:
That she aborted 5 times?
yes
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by 9jatatafo(m): 9:08am On Sep 05, 2017
brainless brain
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by godwin120alex: 9:09am On Sep 05, 2017
Akpororo's wife is very beautiful even if she is a prostitute which i know she is not true , she is wort being a wife. Congrats @Akpororo.

@Akpororo mind how you yab about pple.

1 Like

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by ImaIma1(f): 9:10am On Sep 05, 2017
Destined2win:
I am crying on behalf of Akpororo. cry

That's how girls will be cohabiting with guys in school and will end up as someone else's wife.

Guys have mercy na

As in! Very wrong move. That cohabitation is a setup. Many people did it in school. I just thought it was a dumb thing to do with so much uncertainty of the future.

1 Like

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by cantok(m): 9:13am On Sep 05, 2017
celebsnest:

Recall, earlier we reported about stand up comedian Akpororo shading Yung6ix for spending 3.9 million naira on drinks, an act which got many people talking.https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/wife-pro-stitute-yung6ix-dj-blast-akpororo/
Deranged reaction, the type that people like @Hairyrapunzel will use as an argument. Very poor!
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by urchmoni44: 9:15am On Sep 05, 2017
So that DJ Timmy na kidnapper? Police are still looking at him? If na Evans una go rush am
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Sierusvirus(m): 9:16am On Sep 05, 2017
FroshJaynex:
More girls need to learn from this. Be careful what u do. The past will surely hunt u down no matter the time pace
My brother, sex slave for 4 good years. A great difference between sex for four years and SEX SLAVE for four years.
It's obvious she will cheat or having children of another man for him.

2 Likes

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by williamdeluxe(m): 9:16am On Sep 05, 2017
I knw Akpororo iz too wise to reply diz Yung6ix iz a failed artist Stop claiming king of d south king of Poo

1 Like

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Lalas247(f): 9:16am On Sep 05, 2017
menstrualpad:

I warned lalas247
Ehen shocked
When did u warn me
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by OHIsIManuEL(m): 9:18am On Sep 05, 2017
Lol, the dj come take am more personal than yung6ix ooh
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by COURVOISier(m): 9:18am On Sep 05, 2017
PD and the Dj should be arrested asap. How can you turn a lady to your sex slave for 4 years?

1 Like

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Adminisher: 9:19am On Sep 05, 2017
Nigerian youth is finished. Look at what someone's child is saying about another person's wife and mother of kids.

3 Likes

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by cr7lomo: 9:20am On Sep 05, 2017
delishpot:

And you think people can not defame virgins too? Hahaha, marry your virgin and give me her details and I will organise boys who would claim she was once their runs girl and that you are lying about her being a virgin. Then let's see if you will bring a photo of her virgin vagina to prove your case. Stop justifying this kind of stupidity. Call a spade a spade and stop the habit of holding the woman to Ransome anytime a lunatic opens his mouth to say shit.

U are the one that dont get the point...if they lied about it, akpororo will fire missiles non-stop cos he know they lied...he will b so confident but if he aint too sure, he will hide in shame , and that's not what men want...men wanna be so proud of their wife's past

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Kenturkey048(m): 9:20am On Sep 05, 2017
Ndidikante:
Dj Timmy is childish for this! It's not like all these happened when Akpororo and wife were together, everybody get past.

Dj Timmy you want shot am because of this small matter? Cultist
no blame am.all agbara boys get tendency to behave in this same way..the whole of badagry local government,agbara get A1 for cultism.
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by DRISKLEF(m): 9:21am On Sep 05, 2017
Yung 6ix swagalomo. Them dey notice!

2 Likes

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by OHIsIManuEL(m): 9:22am On Sep 05, 2017
jrerico1:
He is insane. Who dash yung6ix king of the south??

#a trip from the south
That Erigga album dope die
It's a trip to the south
But i still prefer yung6ix

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by JazzMode: 9:23am On Sep 05, 2017
I smell inferiority complex. Comedians say a lot of things just for fun, from happenings around without hard feelings.

2 Likes

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by BCISLTD: 9:23am On Sep 05, 2017
exlinkleads:
ken ken
undecided
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by spencekat(m): 9:26am On Sep 05, 2017
Sex slave?Five abortions?Have these be confirmed?.

1 Like

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by cstr1000: 9:26am On Sep 05, 2017
And the sad thing is that it may actually be true. Yes maybe a little exaggerated but probably with element of truths. Like that yoruba actress(bose akanmu) whose sex-tapes with her old boyfriend went viral days before her traditional wedding with her new fiance.
You marry any average woman nowadays and the old boyfriend would be looking like you like '' see dis one, i don see everything inside your wife finish.''. angry
That is why i don't blame people looking for virgins. Disrespect like this will never come.

14 Likes

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by NicoBaba(m): 9:27am On Sep 05, 2017
eosigwe:
Ikorodu South
buhahahaha.. my ribs oo.. pipu r wicked... lmfao yung6 must hear dis

2 Likes

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by inotice: 9:28am On Sep 05, 2017
There is no smoke without fire.I thank God for this revelation,though without proof but worths consideration for any sane and decent young man who is unmarried and believes in marriage.I must say that this information sent cold shivers down my spine.Most women are fast becoming damaged goods.Imagine a woman murdering five childering And you want to say you are better than bokoharam? Or the ritualists ?these ones will still want to be given the mummy tag? I am fully aware of the side effects of abortion.it comes with a lot of guilt feeling and regret inwards like a blinded person who in a bit to get rid of an obstacle ended up murdering his lover.Most women honestly possess the heart of animals that if men were to become women,and women men,the world would have ended up in the tenth century.The prettier, the more depraved.I would advise any man who is about settling down to stop putting so much premium on beauty,as many of them are already washed up.

7 Likes

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by tjoy4my: 9:32am On Sep 05, 2017
make una borrow sense nw.. haha.. small kids cnt bhav lik dis
undecided
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by cstr1000: 9:33am On Sep 05, 2017
delishpot:

Forget that thing.
If he met his wife as a virgin, he will know with confidence that he is lying so at best he would be amused.
But when your wife is not a virgin, you don't know her sexual history, there is no way in hell the husband will not have an element of doubt and it may cause problems.
His self-esteem too would be devastated.

10 Likes

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Kenturkey048(m): 9:33am On Sep 05, 2017
comshots:
One man's ex is another man's tear-rubber.
u correct my guy..I don come across so many situations wey shock me..like wen I dey school my cousin dey straff one babe like dat for him department...but Wetin still dey surprise me till as I dey type this na say wen d departmental presido start dating dis same bae,,he begin tell the whole faculty say him girlfriend na virgin wen he meet her...and if u see dis my cousin chukwuma..u guy go bow..I still dey surprise how the babe take revirginise till date..

5 Likes

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by millionboi(m): 9:34am On Sep 05, 2017
Destined2win:
I am crying on behalf of Akpororo. cry

That's how girls will be cohabiting with guys in school and will end up as someone else's wife.

Guys have mercy na
Kai

@d end one of us go pack d shitt
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by gentility411(m): 9:37am On Sep 05, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
i want a loan, to be paid back in three months can that work ?
Are u for real ?? How much do u want
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by petitejolie(f): 9:38am On Sep 05, 2017
wat is wrong wit dis one. everyone has a past, she was very young then . besides look where she is now. while you're still dere struggling to make one hit song wit ur king of d south. even a whole tubaba gets ridiculed everyday. mtchewww!!!!!!! Abegee clear road joor
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by petitejolie(f): 9:41am On Sep 05, 2017
Kenturkey048:
u correct my guy..I don come across so many situations wey shock me..like wen I dey school my cousin dey straff one babe like dat for him department...but Wetin still dey surprise me till as I dey type this na say wen d departmental presido start dating dis same bae,,he begin tell the whole faculty say him girlfriend na virgin wen he meet her...and if u see dis my cousin chukwuma..u guy go bow..I still dey surprise how the babe take revirginise till date..
ur cousin myt be lieing trying to hype himself. some guys with chicken brains are like DAT. were u in d room wen dey were strafing demselves? big guys don't kiss and tell. I also tire for d one shouting she's a virgin up nd down. who ask him?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout Olamide’s Son Batifeori’s Dreads Hairstyle (photos) / Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" / King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.