Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you (8792 Views)

6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / 10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked shocked shocked

Gooodness gracious.

Mi miooooo...abeeg, teach me how to doggie grin

you have to apply within to thepussyhunter, sunshiner school for exclusive sexing grin

He is the boss he will teach you all sorts of styles grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
sunshineG:

you have to apply within to thepussyhunter, sunshiner school for exclusive sexing grin

He is the boss he will teach you all sorts of styles grin

grin

Hahahahah..How many are u here having Sunshine on ur monikaz? grin

Aha..so now u have this school sexclusively for teaching sex eehn. cheesy
Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
mercy0008:
NO TIME FOR CLUES, IF I WANT U, I WILL LEAN ON U AND TELL U AM Hot OR LOCATE YOUR NIPPLE THROUGH YOUR SHIRT AND START SQUEEZING GENTLY. EVEN IF U ARE CURSED, U CAN TAKE A CUE FROM THAT.

...my kind of girl.
Nothing drives a man crazier than the inklings of a confident woman.

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

cheesy
Twenty years of training with thepussyhunter grin
He is my boss
What do you think?
Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by segunojo866: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked shocked shocked

Gooodness gracious.

Mi miooooo...abeeg, teach me how to doggie grin
lolz
Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
sunshineG:
cheesy
Twenty years of training with thepussyhunter grin
He is my boss
What do you think?

shocked

Wow wow wow wow wow wow...

Chaaai...i wonder "hoe" many NUNU was being tear apart forcefully grin? Those roughness u been teaching ur stubborn students wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by Chiboi404: 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
DAT why I like whitey babe if dey want it dey serve theirseif they make the first move ......but any way I av I naija babe DAT serve herself so I don't really no much abt dis 6 ways she Bleep me like an animal and always makes the move
Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by mercy0008(f): 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
Take an imaginary kiss from me. When we were kids, we probably did all that. but why do i need style to tell you i need the D. And what if you don't get my stylish message then i go home like that because unku did not decode message. NOT FRESH
CorGier:

...my kind of girl.
Nothing drives a man crazier than the inklings of a confident woman.

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
mercy0008:
Take an imaginary kiss from me. When we were kids, we probably did all that. but why do i need style to tell you i need the D. And what if you don't get my stylish message then i go home like that because unku did not decode message. NOT FRESH

babe all dat pettiness dey tire person eh. For someone like me who gets easily irritated, I go jst pack one side too.

Life's too short for dem games.
Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by enimooko: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
Ofemmanu1:
Give N50,000 only to a secondary school dropout, he will buy stove, a frying pan, cooking oil and others to start indomie joint business. In just three years the young man will own a plot of land worth 1 million, a wife, a tokumbo car, a TV, sofa, bed etc in his one bedroom house. Give one million to most university graduates, they will buy Samsung Galaxy phones, several pairs of skinny jeans, take their numerous girlfriends out, take selfies and post them on Facebook and Instagram. After three years, they will still be buying indomie on debt from the secondary dropout guy and paying rent or staying in their papa house. Somehow this is true..... question is: does education excerbrate gullibility and stupidity?
Many modern day Secondary School dropouts are perceptually oppressed! House of Tara CEO was a graduate. But your point is correct.
Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

hmmmm
i hear you need a special sexclusive private lesson on how to do doggie and how best to enjoy doggie with partner

well fill these forms below and tell us ur boobz and bra size plus the color of your NUNU lipsrsealed

Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I dont give green light..MEN ARE NOT STUCK IN A TRAFFIC LIGHTS. grin

If i wanna fvck his mad azz..i make sure i lay down all my good cards for him to study first coz i am very specific when it comes to banging.. wink

And ooooh I DEMAND CLIMAX.. grin
grin grin Be Shhhh Nwaamikpe May Hear You
Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
wins18:
grin
That No.3 reminded me of one particular crush of mine that came visiting, Babe had to go and lie on the bed telling me not to disturb that she wants to sleep, chai, and I was so 'konjified', na so I just respect myself leave am make she sleep, as a gentleman that I am, but sleep no gree catch this babe oo, small time she go turn, call my name, and I go answer like mumu. I was there but my mind was troubled like a troubled water.
Na so we stay oo, me ma self con join am for bed, until sleep catch me, I didn't know when the Babe left.
I still dey regret my foolishness till date, lost countless number of bangable babes, and still missing because "I am a perfect gentleman" grin
Bro You Are A Disappointment To All People Of Ipob Extraction...You Are Not A True Son Of You Father SMH undecided
Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by mercy0008(f): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
EXACTLY.
CorGier:

babe all dat pettiness dey tire person eh. For someone like me who gets easily irritated, I go jst pack one side too.

Life's too short for dem games.
Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by Angeltjazz2017(m): 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
I don't slow to give a damn for all your sign self before you arrived I have my plan already so either you turn on green or red light am good to go!good to go !! good to go there.
Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by wins18(m): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
Bro You Are A Disappointment To All People Of Ipob Extraction...You Are Not A True Son Of You Father SMH undecided
Ipob?
Bro, I don't do nairaland ipob and afonja stuff, I mind my business,I am just an entertainer on nairaland nothing more or less. So banging any babe you came across makes you a true son of your father right?
is that how ur father Behave?
No offence bro

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by iBlaze7(m): 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
jonath0012:
all those short skirts bla bla na long story... just off the paint No 3 and 4 are so true
Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by Alexcom2: 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

If i wanna fvck his mad azz..i make sure i lay down all my good cards for him to study first coz i am very specific when it comes to banging.. wink

can you withstand all guys
Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
wins18:
Ipob?
Bro, I don't do nairaland ipob and afonja stuff, I mind my business,I am just an entertainer on nairaland nothing more or less. So banging any babe you came across makes you a true son of your father right?
is that how ur father Behave?
No offence bro
You Should Have Tapped Her Damn Hole Man...Nothing Personal
Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by wins18(m): 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
You Should Have Tapped Her Damn Hole Man...Nothing Personal
grin no problem bro, next time, am just gonna do that, if she claims an attempted rape, I go tell police na legitimatefrank1 send me.

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
wins18:

grin no problem bro, next time, am just gonna do that, if she claims an attempted rape, I go tell police na legitimatefrank1 send me.
Kikiki...And I Will Jejely Say It Was Nwaamaikpes Innovation cheesy cheesy
Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by wins18(m): 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
Kikiki...And I Will Jejely Say It Was Nwaamaikpes Innovation cheesy cheesy
hahahaha, no be small thing oo
Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
wins18:
hahahaha, no be small thing oo
Pal Na So oo

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by martinsfm(m): 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
Maybe the type of girls I row with ...
no girl has ever come to my crib and denied me sex..worse case.. we will kiss..

the only move I know is... she came so she wants the D
Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by DAVIDMOE(m): 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
mercy0008:
NO TIME FOR CLUES, IF I WANT U, I WILL LEAN ON U AND TELL U AM Hot OR LOCATE YOUR NIPPLE THROUGH YOUR SHIRT AND START SQUEEZING GENTLY. EVEN IF U ARE CURSED, U CAN TAKE A CUE FROM THAT.
SAI! BAD GIRL
Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by DAVIDMOE(m): 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
mercy0008:
SAI! BAD GIRL, Ur numbeq plz
Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 06, 2017
Greenlight ko purple light ni undecided

I don't know traffic light signs so, if you show me any color...I go still go grin
Re: 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Mmhhhhmmmmm wink smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool / My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) / 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.