Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar (52917 Views)

This Is What Happens When You Buy A Car To Impress The Society / Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) / Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar by PrincessBecks(f): 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
Serious shii
Re: Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
because of one flat chinese yansh see heavy wahala u don enter
Re: Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar by Bratking(m): 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
StarFist:
Stupidity of Oyibo pipul
they are chinese. are chinese also "oyibo" in your eyes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar by Opoki(m): 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Insurance right now.

Re: Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar by popularbc: 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
Okoro come an cee oh!|!!
Re: Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar by Abbotp: 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
His village people were on active duty grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar by Dewvy(m): 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
Dude crashed a "borrow pose" and didn't get laid eventually. Double loss!

1 Like

Re: Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar by raphchima(m): 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
some guys wont just learn.... undecided
Re: Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar by Hier(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
StarFist:
Stupidity of Oyibo pipul
Are Chinese Oyibo, I tout it's those from america and Britain
by the way, happy Sunday
Re: Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar by StarFist(m): 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hier:

Are Chinese Oyibo, I tout it's those from america and Britain

by the way, happy Sunday

Hahaha, can you define "Oyibo" for me?
Re: Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar by StarFist(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
tuscani:
chai , so China na oyibo now
Lol
Re: Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar by Hier(m): 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
StarFist:

Hahaha, can you define "Oyibo" for me?

grin grin *scratching head with face down*

summon boldness, those from American and Britain, add Russia to the list, are you jotting it? okay, go look for a Biro and a new 80 leaves note grin grin

Omo wait, make we discuss salary first grin, how much you fit pay, I no mind

okay, talk to my secretary

cc Mhizzaj, she knows my pay grade

1 Like

Re: Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar by Hier(m): 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
Bratking:

they are chinese. are chinese also "oyibo" in your eyes?
me self dey look the thing o grin grin
Re: Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar by Hier(m): 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
dubbiskelly:

Chinko no follow for oyinbo ooo
walia grin grin
Re: Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar by roeb1987(m): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
he crashed the car...'gobe one' he was arrested...'gobe two' the lady he was trying to impressed mocked her...'gobe three'...the guy is the initiator and architect of his problem.
Re: Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar by StarFist(m): 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hier:

grin grin *scratching head with face down*

summon boldness, those from American and Britain, add Russia to the list, are you jotting it? okay, go look for a Biro and a new 80 leaves note grin grin

Omo wait, make we discuss salary first grin, how much you fit pay, I no mind

okay, talk to my secretary

cc Mhizzaj, she knows my pay grade

Hahahahahaha. Abeg, make I buy land for enough space to faint grin grin grin
Re: Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar by Cannonleo(m): 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
LCMedia:
A drunk man who tried to impress a woman he met at a bar raced after her in a rented Lamborghini - but then crashed into a tree.
In a bid to win over the woman, the driver chased her in the Lamborghini and tried to impress by overtaking her on the street, she told police.

Traffic camera footage shows the Lamborghini Gallardo, rented for £648 per day, swerving right and then left on a highway.

The driver then veers into the other lane, losing control, before slamming into a tree.

The 22-year-old driver, whose surnamed is Teng, was found guilty of drink-driving and has been detained for further questioning in Jinhua City, China.

To add salt to the wounds, the woman then drove by the crash site and recorded a video mocking the man trying to win her affection.

But then she was also arrested for driving without a licence.

https://www.loadedcamp.com/forum/16463-man-tries-to-impress-woman-he-met-in-a-bar-by-racing-rented-lamborghini-but-crashes-it
nigga yaf bought market
Meanwhile to the bae my tongue out for you
Re: Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar by mechanics(m): 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
The man don buy market o
Re: Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar by Kobicove(m): 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
He should consider himself luck he did not kill someone undecided
Re: Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar by davidif: 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
LCMedia:
A drunk man who tried to impress a woman he met at a bar raced after her in a rented Lamborghini - but then crashed into a tree.
In a bid to win over the woman, the driver chased her in the Lamborghini and tried to impress by overtaking her on the street, she told police.

Traffic camera footage shows the Lamborghini Gallardo, rented for £648 per day, swerving right and then left on a highway.

The driver then veers into the other lane, losing control, before slamming into a tree.

The 22-year-old driver, whose surnamed is Teng, was found guilty of drink-driving and has been detained for further questioning in Jinhua City, China.

To add salt to the wounds, the woman then drove by the crash site and recorded a video mocking the man trying to win her affection.

But then she was also arrested for driving without a licence.

https://www.loadedcamp.com/forum/16463-man-tries-to-impress-woman-he-met-in-a-bar-by-racing-rented-lamborghini-but-crashes-it

Hahaha you can't be making this stuff up.
Re: Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar by Hier(m): 11:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
StarFist:

Hahahahahaha. Abeg, make I buy land for faint grin grin grin

get one for me too, preferably, lekki phase 1, oo oooooooh boy, I be waiting with my cain in case you disappoint sad sad

We gat to be serious when the clock says hustle

No more playing around grin grin grin
Re: Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar by Rozaytee: 12:15am On Sep 25, 2017
Gobe vs gbese

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) / Which SUV is Best For A Budget Of 1.4 Million? / On-Board Diagnostics (OBD II) - Questions And Answers Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.