Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB (6527 Views)

Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki / IPOB: Britain Briefs Nigeria On Nnamdi Kanu’s Travelling Documents / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Yyeske(m): 9:35am On Sep 05, 2017
OP, you are on a long thing. You think they'll give you any answers aside insults. FYI, they know their god Nnamdi kanu can't get any Biafra and a lunatic but ashamed to admit it.

You can see how intelligent, hard working and igbos with good prospects in life are denouncing them.
Tell them to go lick their god's shoe in the temple he wants to build for them in Arochukwu.
These ones are just jobless miscreants with nothing to their name aside their chinko phones.

Ask them if they have ever kissed their father's shoe before?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Stingman: 9:39am On Sep 05, 2017
Yyeske:
OP, you are on a long thing. You think they'll give you any answers aside insults. FYI, they know their god Nnamdi kanu can't get any Biafra and a lunatic but ashamed to admit it.

You can see how intelligent, hard working and igbos with good prospects in life are denouncing them.
Tell them to go lick their god's shoe in the temple he wants to build for them in Arochukwu.
These ones are just jobless miscreants with nothing to their name aside their chinko phones.

"...You are Yoruba. Biafrans have never included you in their business. The agitation doesn’t pose any danger to you whatsoever. Yet, you spend time mocking their agitation and insulting Nnamdi Kanu who has succeded in troubling the waters of the Nigerian polity enough to force a conversation; a feat your Oodua Congress has woefully failed to achieve. One of your own, Osinbajo, is currently being humiliated. He is the acting president, yet, he can’t swear in ministers, he can’t even sign budget. Why? Because he is a southern Christian deemed inferior by the fulani Oligarchs. Rather than allow Osinbajo sign the budget, six months into the 2017 fiscal year it was meant for, the whole country should grind to a halt. You are seeing all these, yet, Biafra, which is a product of the injustice in the system, is your only headache". Peter

----------------------------------------

See how licking of shoes has become your greatest pain...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:46am On Sep 05, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:

Very very popular. The hunch back is now a god of the Ndigbo. Your other god Chukwu Okike Abiama has now been replaced unchallenged. I guess he's a coward too.
But I didn't quote you na. how come the thing come pain you like this?
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by MalcoImX: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2017
ofai:
On Blind Patriotism by ofai: 11:32pm On Sep 04
What many people fail to acknowledge is that the pro-biafrans were once patriotic Nigerians. they once believed in a Nigeria where everyone had some sense of belonging. A Nigeria that will be just, fair and equitable regardless of religious and ethnic affiliations. 50 years of a failed post war national experiment is no more a joke. Its not funny.

I don't believe in blind patriotism. if there is sincerity on the part of Nigerias leadership to fix Nigeria regardless of economic challenges, there won't be escalated agitations. A true patriot is not a blind patriot. NIGERIA wants blind patriotism. they won't get it from me.

If they don't restructure the faulty system, I won't settle for less. I will go for a whole new and carefully negotiated biafra. Thank you NNAMDI KANU for rising to the occasion.
I agree 100% that the Biafrans were once patriotic Nigerians. But what exactly and honestly led to their not believing in Nigeria again? As they say, it takes two to tango; is it then, all Nigeria's fault or the other side can take some blames too? How do you fix a thing; do you abandon it, engage with it or destroy it?
I will agree with you as you said the Biafrans were once patriotic, and proceed from there that what they need is not another country but a fair country. Also, I've had here an Igbo man who honestly say that he's having a crisis of identity with Nigeria. These are honest assertions, meaning, if the crisis can be resolved, it won't matter if it's Biafra or Nigeria. The question is HOW do you fix what you believe is broken? Remember, you're also piece of the broken item.

1 Like

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Yyeske(m): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2017
Stingman:

"...You are Yoruba. Biafrans have never included you in their business. The agitation doesn’t pose any danger to you whatsoever. Yet, you spend time mocking their agitation and insulting Nnamdi Kanu who has succeded in troubling the waters of the Nigerian polity enough to force a conversation; a feat your Oodua Congress has woefully failed to achieve. One of your own, Osinbajo, is currently being humiliated. He is the acting president, yet, he can’t swear in ministers, he can’t even sign budget. Why? Because he is a southern Christian deemed inferior by the fulani Oligarchs. Rather than allow Osinbajo sign the budget, six months into the 2017 fiscal year it was meant for, the whole country should grind to a halt. You are seeing all these, yet, Biafra, which is a product of the injustice in the system, is your only headache". Peter

----------------------------------------

See how licking of shoes has become your greatest pain...
You are Hausa, so stop poking your nose here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2017
Op your just wasting your time, the dimwits will end up calling you names and trading insults.

A sound mind will enlighten you more on the questions you asked with facts...so leave the morons to their folly. grin

#A pained dimwit will be spot-on soonest

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by MalcoImX: 10:14am On Sep 05, 2017
Yyeske:

That's the disturbing thing; if he wants to build a shrine in Arochukwu, do Christians and Jews build and worship in shrines? You see him go to a pastor for blessing and the next day he'll question Jesus. Another day he'll be receiving blessings from a priest in a shrine and at other places he'll proclaim he's a Jew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by ofai: 10:25am On Sep 05, 2017
BlackMbakara1:
Op your just wasting your time, the dimwits will end up calling you names and trading insults.

A sound mind will enlighten you more on the questions you asked with facts...so leave the morons to their folly. grin

#A pained dimwit will be spot-on soonest

another demon unleashing his own hate speech.

kanu is not Nigerias problem. Every sincere person knows this.

am not into blind patriotism. when a country refuses to change I opt for a better one. it's not a call for war.

buhari and APC got into power through hate speech. we can't forget. so you are barking at the wrong tree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Yyeske(m): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2017
MalcoImX:
That's the disturbing thing; if he wants to build a shrine in Arochukwu, do Christians and Jews build and worship in shrines? You see him go to a pastor for blessing and the next day he'll question Jesus. Another day he'll be receiving blessings from a priest in a shrine and at other places he'll proclaim he's a Jew.
Are you just getting to know that chief pig is a lunatic and a confused thing.
He was born a Christian, converted to Judaism and now going traditional now. Haven't you observed the chief swine doesn't wear that Jewish skull cap again? I na mu amu, je Juo ese.... are you a learner, go ask around.
He is the best thing to brainwashed miscreants
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Yyeske(m): 10:31am On Sep 05, 2017
ofai:

another demon unleashing his own hate speech.

kanu is not Nigerias problem. Every sincere person knows this.

am not into blind patriotism. when a country refuses to change I opt for a better one. it's not a call for war.

buhari and APC got into power through hate speech. we can't forget. so you are barking at the wrong tree.
Tell your confused lunatic chief swine to build his shrine fast so you can go lick and chew on his shoes
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by dudebuck: 10:34am On Sep 05, 2017
agarawu23:
I gave up on this Biafra saga when kano and his group scammed them in the name of giving them Biafra passport that isn't recognized in Benin republic. *una mumu don do*

If u ask simple question, they will attack u with insults.
You be confirmed Mumu if you can say this with that mouth you use to eat yams and cocoyams, when did Nnamdi Kanu say to would be Biafrans to pay money for Biafran passports? I need immidiate answers or shame unto the woman that gave birth to you! I am dead serious! YOU MUST PROVIDE THE EVIDENCE RIGHT NOW!
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Yyeske(m): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2017
Dudebuck, what can you say about your confused lunatic chief swine who told us you guys have been worshipping idols and can't get Biafra now
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Yyeske(m): 10:37am On Sep 05, 2017
kazim88, I sight you. Help with the question I asked your fellow miscreant
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by dudebuck: 10:38am On Sep 05, 2017
Yyeske:
Dudebuck, what can you say about your confused lunatic chief swine who told us you guys have been worshipping idols and can't get Biafra now
Go and ask your peodophilic and dirty president. BTW that s word is who your parents are.
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Yyeske(m): 10:40am On Sep 05, 2017
dudebuck:

Go and ask your peodophilic and dirty president. BTW that s word is who your parents are.
E pain am, I know you have no answer still but insults
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Yyeske(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2017
kazim88 please help your fellow miscreants to answer that question
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by dudebuck: 10:42am On Sep 05, 2017
Yyeske:
E pain am, I know you have no answer still but insults
What did you smoke? Dry foul sh1t? You insulted a great man and I parried it back to you, you are busy with eee pain amm. WTF?
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by MalcoImX: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2017
Yyeske:
Are you just getting to know that chief pig is a lunatic and a confused thing.
He was born a Christian, converted to Judaism and now going traditional now. Haven't you observed the chief swine doesn't wear that Jewish skull cap again? I na mu amu, je Juo ese.... are you a learner, go ask around.
He is the best thing to brainwashed miscreants
Thanks. He's an animist now.
You know what dawned on me now? The idea of going back to traditional religion and building a temple is an idea that came to him recently. It might have arisen out of what Kanu saw his followers were capable of - giving reverence, bending down, prostrating, licking his shoes etc. He is building himself into a kind of demigod, that would be worshipped unquestionably.
Bruh, this dude might not be as foolish as we're thinking oo! If he can't get Biafra he'd sure made himself into some deity.
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by enemybulldozer(m): 10:45am On Sep 05, 2017
MalcoImX:
1. Was there a case similar to Kanu's, where a freedom fighter had dual citizenship, i.e. holds passports of two independent countries. Would that not cause conflicts of interest and allegiance?
2. Can a true freedom fighter allow those he's leading prostrate and even lick his shoes? For those who'd defend this, does his culture allow prostration as a sign of respect?
3. Kanu said he was offered Biafra while in prison but he rejected it unless Benue and Rivers states were added to it. This he believed was to induce him to abandon the Biafra cause. But what sense does it make to reject what you and most people thought was your dream all along for something nearly impossible?
4. Kanu is in the habit if calling others unprintable names, but can it also be true, as those accusations are beginning to point back to him. I've read in many places where he's referred to as pig, fraud, gay, crazy etc.
5. Is he not suffering from hallucination and delusions to have believed that Buhari is still in London; that the Buhari we're seeing is one Jibrin from Sudan?
6. Is he also a club stripper, as alleged by some?
7. Is it true that Kanu has no known occupation? In his defence, some said he's a company owner in Britain. But some concerned Nigerian dug out that the said company was just a shield to cover Kanu from being referred to as a vagabond.
8. Where did Kanu get the money to establish his Radio Biafra, in a foreign country, when his company's networth in history is not more than £300? I am looking at the logistics and cost here, seeing that even the BBC and VOA do sometimes have reception issues in Nigeria.
9. Was he also a club stripper in London as alleged by some?
10. Is he a Christian, a Jew, an animist or an atheist?
11. Did iPOB and Kanu know that ND militants, Boko Haram, OPC, Shi'ites etc. problems started with confronting the security forces as his followers have started to do; and do these confrontations achieve any of the groups' goals?

//

You can thrash out these issues or even ask some more, if there's any, without any insults, please!
The truth is that you're being driven by hate and frustration because you can't begin to imagine that people you love to hate are working tirelessly to divide your precious zoo country. Let me trash the junk you came up with.

1)What is wrong in a freedom fighter having two passports which law prohibits that?? Throw more light on that.

2)people prostrate to kanu out of love and respect they have for kanu and not the other way round. Kanu has never and can never order people to prostrate for him people do that willingly. Besides, why do afonjas want to kill themselves over this issue when they're the masters of prostration.

3)Let me give you an example, somebody came and took away your husband naira and later decided to return 50 naira to you (and that is after you gave him the fight of his life to return your money complete) will you take the 50 just like that. As me I will insist you give me my money complete.

4)Kanu said that he does not need praises from people to work, that what he needs is animosity and hate speech that should tell you all you need to know.

5)Kanu is not APC and lie Mohammed that love to lie.

6)NO he is not

7)Kanu is the owner of a company that is called phonics.

coolwho told you that kanu's company only worth £300? How can a company of £300 achieve a huge investment like RB? I can see that you love shooting yourself in the leg.

9)How many times are you going to ask this question??

10) kanu is a Judaist

11)point of correction, you're lying and you know it. Kanu and his group don't confront your security operatives rather is the security operatives that is taunting kanu and his group to see if they retaliate so they can label them terrorists we all know this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Yyeske(m): 10:45am On Sep 05, 2017
dudebuck:
What did you smoke? Dry foul sh1t? You insulted a great man and I parried it back to you, you are busy with eee pain amm. WTF?
Of course, a great lunatic chief swine who is so confused with life presently and needs to cool his brain down in jail
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Kazim88: 10:52am On Sep 05, 2017
MalcoImX:
I agree 100% that the Biafrans were once patriotic Nigerians. But what exactly and honestly led to their not believing in Nigeria again? As they say, it takes two to tango; is it then, all Nigeria's fault or the other side can take some blames too? How do you fix a thing; do you abandon it, engage with it or destroy it?
I will agree with you as you said the Biafrans were once patriotic, and proceed from there that what they need is not another country [b] but a fair country. [/] Also, I've had here an Igbo man who honestly say that he's having a crisis of identity with Nigeria. These are honest assertions, meaning, if the crisis can be resolved, it won't matter if it's Biafra or Nigeria. The question is HOW do you fix what you believe is broken? Remember, you're also piece of the broken item.

the bolded is actually an absolute truth but the problem is

1. The North over time has underrated and understand value the SE and SS...

The value oil from SS but disregard the people.

The North have actually believed the propaganda they were born to rule, they can do any thing without backlash... at worst the would kill and destroy southerners in the North...

Without understanding that such bullshit would lead to resentment and opposition. then to destruction of the system.

The moment The North believe the Igbos are conquered tribe.. that does not deserve a fair deal...

That the SS are inferior that can be oppressed that was the day they destroy Nigeria.... it was only a matter of time.

A fair Nigeria is too hard for the North to conceed.. They still believe in violence and threat... they have always use it against others thereby creating more damages.

let them prepare their best weapons and violence... to once and for all damage the whole system.
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Yyeske(m): 10:53am On Sep 05, 2017
MalcoImX:
Thanks. He's an animist now.
You know what dawned on me now? The idea to going back to traditional religion and building a temple is an idea that came to him recently. It might have arisen out of what Kanu saw his followers were capable of - giving reverence, bending down, prostrating, licking his shoes etc. He is building himself into a kind of demigod, that would be worshipped unquestionably.
Bruh, this dude might be as foolish as we're thinking oo! If he can't get Biafra he'd sure made himself into some deity.
Funny thing is that this nonsense he's doing is so alien to the Igbo culture, not a demigod but GOD himself and some miscreants can kill themselves for him.
Imagine people bowing, kneeling, kissing his shoes? Despicable set of humans

1 Like

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Vegagen111: 10:54am On Sep 05, 2017
Another mad man of nairaland,mstchewww
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Yyeske(m): 10:58am On Sep 05, 2017
Kazim88:

the bolded is actually an absolute truth but the problem is

1. The North over time has underrated and understand value the SE and SS...

The value oil from SS but disregard the people.

The North have actually believed the propaganda they were born to rule, they can do any thing without backlash... at worst the would kill and destroy southerners in the North...

Without understanding that such bullshit would lead to resentment and opposition. then to destruction of the system.

The moment The North believe the Igbos are conquered tribe.. that does not deserve a fair deal...

That the SS are inferior that can be oppressed that was the day they destroy Nigeria.... it was only a matter of time.

A fair Nigeria is too hard for the North to conceed.. They still believe in violence and threat... they have always use it against others thereby creating more damages.

let them prepare their best weapons and violence... to once and for all damage the whole system.
Do you have a drop of oil in your village and tell me when the SS people complained to you and asked you to be their spokesperson? Just say you attach to the SS to have access to oil and access to sea and accusing the north of same
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Michael004: 11:00am On Sep 05, 2017
MalcoImX:

Still no answers but hagiographics. You're proving many observers right - that sentiments override reasons.
Oh, so you expect them to give you answer right after they have licked the chief pig shoe. Hehehehe, you go wait tired, how do you expect people that lick their Jesus shoe to have a straight thinking brain, people that are thinking of how to lick the shoe again. You go wait tire

1 Like

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Yyeske(m): 11:03am On Sep 05, 2017
Michael004:
Oh, so you expect them to give you answer right after they have licked the chief pig shoe. Hehehehe, you go wait tired, how do you expect people that lick their Jesus shoe to have a straight thinking brain, people that are thinking of how to lick the shoe again. You go wait tire
I tire for the OP at first, he's lucky he wasn't insulted as I thought, maybe sense is gradually falling on those miscreants
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Kazim88: 11:12am On Sep 05, 2017
@Yyeske

The truth is the North don't know exactly what they want.

On One Nigeria
Arewa Youths and Northern Cabal with IPOB unfortunately are working together to disintegrate Nigeria... infact Arewa Youths are really working harder Unknownly

On Not wanting Restructuring
Northern cabal are the highest promoter... Unknown to the restructuring simply rearrangement. The more the oppose it the more the struggle get higher.

On Oil Allocation
Let biafra go, but not the oil... ND Oil belong to Nigeria State (at least part of it) .. Even on restructuring the FG still get bumper tax oil... You can't force people to stay together in 2017-of-internet without being a tyrant, devil, Satan, international criminal, a genocidist all together.. plus ICC most wanted.
plus it would destroy the country You are trying to save her union.

On dominating Nigeria.
SW has oil in Lagos, Ondo and Edo.. Without Biafra North would take over Lagos.. Nobody have the energy to make noise.

But like I say... the North don't know what they want they keep running from pillar to post, they keep shooting themselves on the foot...

If only you know the economy implication of that Quit Notice on the North you would weep...
Yerima Shettima is in Lagos.. common man in the North is facing 300% inflation on price on commodity.

Traders are adding security cost to their products... many have left, the remaining are Trying to make excess gain.

Militants are threatening to blow pipe line Sept 10 unless Goverment arrest Arewa Youths.
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by attackgat: 11:12am On Sep 05, 2017
MalcoImX:
The leadership defines the followership. To me, what you can do to help Kanu, iPoB and the Biafra cause is by honestly answering some of these questions.

Let me put it in laymans terms so you will understand.

When Zik was leading his group and agitating for the independence of Nigeria from Britain, would you have asked him any questions? Of course you wouldnt have, because you would have known that Nigeria being independent is the right thing. Fortunately for Zik, he was dealing with the British who are civilised enough to realise that it is not good to hold people against their will indefinitely. Eventually, Nigeria became independent and Nigerians still celebrate this on the 1st of October every year.

Well, the same thing applies to Nnamdi Kanu. Just like Zik, Kanu is leading his group to agitate for the independence of the Igbo nation and the minorities who are comfortable with Igbos, to be indeoendent of Nigeria. The only difference is that Kanu is dealing with uncivilised Nigerians who unlike the British, think that holding people against their will is how things are done.

If you can understand the right of Nigeria to be independent of Britain then you should have no problem understanding the right of Igbos being independent of Nigeria.
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Yyeske(m): 11:21am On Sep 05, 2017
Kazim88:
@Yyeske

The truth is the North don't know exactly what they want.

On One Nigeria
Arewa Youths and Northern Cabal with IPOB unfortunately are working together to disintegrate Nigeria... infact Arewa Youths are really working harder Unknownly

On Not wanting Restructuring
Northern cabal are the highest promoter... Unknown to the restructuring simply rearrangement. The more the oppose it the more the struggle get higher.

On Oil Allocation
Let biafra go, but not the oil... ND Oil belong to Nigeria State (at least part of it) .. Even on restructuring the FG still get bumper tax oil... You can't force people to stay together in 2017-of-internet without being a tyrant, devil, Satan, international criminal, a genocidist all together.. plus ICC most wanted.
plus it would destroy the country You are trying to save her union.

On dominating Nigeria.
SW has oil in Lagos, Ondo and Edo.. Without Biafra North would take over Lagos.. Nobody have the energy to make noise.

But like I say... the North don't know what they want they keep running from pillar to post, they keep shooting themselves on the foot...

If only you know the economy implication of that Quit Notice on the North you would weep...
Yerima Shettima is in Lagos.. common man in the North is facing 300% inflation on price on commodity.

Traders are adding security cost to their products... many have left, the remaining are Trying to make excess gain.

Militants are threatening to blow pipe line Sept 10 unless Goverment arrest Arewa Youths.

I thought you were telling me how far you have gone with the referendum and if you've petitioned the UN for the supervised referendum and Biafra, you just wasted my time reading the long epistle.
The north, SW and SS are not the problem but you so stop playing victim here and stop attaching SS and SE everytime, you can put it as Igbos. It gives ndigbo more prestige and respect
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Kazim88: 11:23am On Sep 05, 2017
Yyeske:
Do you have a drop of oil in your village and tell me when the SS people complained to you and asked you to be their spokesperson? Just say you attach to the SS to have access to oil and access to sea and accusing the north of same

You think Igbos can oppress Niger Delta Militants...??

Since world go... Igbos have never conquered any tribe... rather they know what they want "money " and how to get it through trade

North must drop this looking down on SS... and Banking on Nigeria Army before it is too late... Nigeria can be savaged... Cos sometimes my heart goes out to multitude of challenges in the North.... and how their dumb elite is destroying them trying to help them

You all part of those Unknownly destroying Nigeria because during Operation Crocodile Smile you people were hailing the FG till Nigeria Economy tumbled.. an Avengers made a mockery of the Army
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by MalcoImX: 11:23am On Sep 05, 2017
enemybulldozer:
The truth is that you're being driven by hate and frustration because you can't begin to imagine that people you love to hate are working tirelessly to divide your precious zoo country. Let me trash the junk you came up with.

1)What is wrong in a freedom fighter having two passports which law prohibits that?? Throw more light on that.

2)people prostrate to kanu out of love and respect they have for kanu and not the other way round. Kanu has never and can never order people to prostrate for him people do that willingly. Besides, why do afonjas want to kill themselves over this issue when they're the masters of prostration.

3)Let me give you an example, somebody came and took away your husband naira and later decided to return 50 naira to you (and that is after you gave him the fight of his life to return your money complete) will you take the 50 just like that. As me I will insist you give me my money complete.

4)Kanu said that he does not need praises from people to work, that what he needs is animosity and hate speech that should tell you all you need to know.

5)Kanu is not APC and lie Mohammed that love to lie.

6)NO he is not

7)Kanu is the owner of a company that is called phonics.

coolwho told you that kanu's company only worth £300? How can a company of £300 achieve a huge investment like RB? I can see that you love shooting yourself in the leg.

9)How many times are you going to ask this question??

10) kanu is a Judaist

11)point of correction, you're lying and you know it. Kanu and his group don't confront your security operatives rather is the security operatives that is taunting kanu and his group to see if they retaliate so they can label them terrorists we all know this.
Thank you for a response devoid of insult. This is what would make us build a stronger nation, by engaging in constructive discussion.
1. I asked whether there's a similar case and you didn't give any. E.g. Gandhi, Mandela, Arafat, Gaddafi, Martin Luther, Malcolm X, Azikiwe, Awolowo, Sardauna, Nkrumah, Senghor, Sankara, etc.
2. Would you allow people do to you as you saw being done to Kanu? I consider it a disrespect to human dignity to allow such. I will call Buhari, for e.g. a bad leader if he allows any of his followers do that to him.
3. But honestly bruh, what's due you is that N50. Everybody who's been following Biafra knows there's always a frosty relationship with Rivers, not to talk of Benue.
4. I don't understand your point here!
5. But he said Buhari is still in London. So, you believe him?
6. If without any proof you can say that, what proof does he have against those he accused?
7. & 8. Yes he has a company, but a search on the company by a concerned Nigerian showed that the company has only £300 in all its existence.
9. It's not a repetition. The question has been raised by many. We need answer.
10. If he's a Jew, why are we receiving reports that he will want to build a shrine in Arochukwu?
11. But he has severally broken his bail conditions, urged his followers to destroy the country if rearrested, and just yesterday we learnt some of his followers had a fight with some security men.
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Yyeske(m): 11:26am On Sep 05, 2017
Kazim88:

You think Igbos can oppress Niger Delta Militants...??

Since world go... Igbos have never conquered any tribe... rather they know what they want "money " and how to get it through trade

North must drop this looking down on SS... and Banking on Nigeria Army before it is too late... Nigeria can be savaged... Cos sometimes my heart goes out to multitude of challenges in the North.... and how their dumb elite is destroying them trying to help them

You all part of those Unknownly destroying Nigeria because during Operation Crocodile Smile you people were hailing the FG till Nigeria Economy tumbled.. an Avengers made a mockery of the Army
Are you from the SS or are you a Niger deltan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON" / It's Getting Worse: Osinbanjo Aides, Tradamoni Are Moved From Presidential Villa / Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.