Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB (6468 Views)

Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki / IPOB: Britain Briefs Nigeria On Nnamdi Kanu’s Travelling Documents / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by MalcoImX: 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kazim88:

About the SS... let them vote to stay or go.

If Nigeria was sane, they would have been working hard to show SS why they are better off in Nigeria than eloping with SE...

believe me SS were the 1st to be tired of Nigeria... SE have not seen ½ half of what SS have suffered and you think they would not ally with SE... You wonder why The Militant group that threatened to blow pipeline demanded for the release of IPOB members

even Middle Belt are looking at posibility.. SW are now indirectly backing IPOB saying Northerners are the only people that want to arrest Kanu.

Northern Nigeria had always undermined our union because they believe by fire by Force we must be together... if they knew our unity was negotiable they would had carry everyone along. Hopefully it is not too late.

It's all politics. They don't give a hoot whether Kanu is rearrested or left free. If it'd bring them more money to demand Kanu not to be arrested they'll threaten fire - but they wouldn't lay their lives for Kanu.
On aligning with SE, you know, with all honesty the SS fears the Igbo more than they do the North or SW!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by eagleeye2: 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
MalcoImX:
Well!!, maybe because you know it's not going to be an easy meal.
It will be a waste of my time. And my time is very precious.
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Kazim88: 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
MalcoImX:

It's all politics. They don't give a hoot whether Kanu is rearrested or left free. If it'd bring them more money to demand Kanu not to be arrested they'll threaten fire - but they wouldn't lay their lives for Kanu.
On aligning with SE, you know, with all honesty the SS fears the Igbo more than they do the North or SW!

Naa.. Even Southern Kaduna is wary of the North..

Wake up, the North are too blood thirsty... Nobody want to have anything with the North.

That is why the North are the only one begging for Unity...

If you believe SS (which majority are Igbos) would go with biafra

the government should put it to test.. let the cut off mark be 75%... instead of standard 50%.

That is what democracy is and put Kanu to shame.

instead of assuming.

You kept talking down on SS... how they would offer them more of what Should be their money and they would sell their inheritance.

then if the Oil finish or become absolete you would then deal with them.

The SS has long realise that The core North represent nothing but destruction and had been working tirelessly to divide the south and this country.
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by MalcoImX: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kazim88:

I would explain why..

You open Biafra/Kanu/IPOB thread... comment about it....

You try to attack Kanu... without understanding the consequences...

People don't trust you because you represent obviously North Interest... their brain reverse ur comment...

eg... when you say Kanu is bad... their brain interpret it as Kanu is actually powerful and he his given this Northerners sleepless night. We must encourage him for him to succeed.

you have just won a new convert for IPOB

that's all you guys do...

When Col. Abubakar Umar spoke... he was talking about one Nigeria... not break up. he even quote Usman Dan Fodio

The whole Nigeria, Mostly Igbos and Southerners acknowledge his superior wisdom..
and gave their respect Tho he is a core Fulani Muslim.

Learn from Col. Umar Abubakar.... only people like that can end biafra agitation... the rest of you guys are big promoters.
You may have a point, but when Kanu said he'd destroy the North, that's including the Umar you're talking about. Have you for once heard Kanu talking about the good northerner, except those he'd want to use to divide the North further.
I may want to ridicule Kanu, but that aside - tell me any of the questions that I asked and have not been raised by others. My thread is to throw more light on the type of leadership that Nigerians youths shouldn't follow and to get certain clarifications. I still, for e.g., cannot say which religion Kanu follows, as such I must be wary as to what interest he represents. He flip flops within three religions within about 2 years if staying in the country. He might be a foreign spy (as alleged but not raised here), or a conduit sent to destabilize the region.
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by MalcoImX: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kazim88:

Yea, charlatans.

Kanu have smell death..
Infact he is still at death row..
he knows it...

He is willing to die for something he believes...

Igbos believe in Biafra.. it as always been there... It was a matter of time...

Not matter the death and threat they are standing... moving forward... at a very fast speed.

The patriotism is massive...

they are for fighting Nigeria... not with guy or knife but with their brain and intellect...

they are 7 steps ahead... Nigeria knows they are causing more damage than Boko Haram... But it is psychological damage..

Nigeria can only win it the fight them intellectually but we don't have intellectual weapon... we only have physical weapon.

This Biafra issue is driving many crazy... the called them terrorist.... terrorist that had kill nobody physically... but many mentally.

He hasn't been in tougher situations as these.
Do you honestly believe, if given his passports and left alone, he wouldn't skip?
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Kazim88: 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
MalcoImX:
You may have a point, but when Kanu said he'd destroy the North, that's including the Umar you're talking about. Have you for once heard Kanu talking about the good northerner, except those he'd want to use to divide the North further.
I may want to ridicule Kanu, but that aside - tell me any of the questions that I asked and have not been raised by others. My thread is to throw more light on the type of leadership that Nigerians youths shouldn't follow and to get certain clarifications. I still, for e.g., cannot say which religion Kanu follows, as such I must be wary as to what interest he represents. He flip flops within three religions within about 2 years if staying in the country. He might be a foreign spy (as alleged but not raised here), or a conduit sent to destabilize the region.

Kanu would destroy the North. but the North is helping Kanu destroy Nigeria..

Arewa Youths action were enough to destroy Nigeria....

Infact I rest my case.
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Kazim88: 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
MalcoImX:
He hasn't been in tougher situations as these.
Do you honestly believe, if given his passports and left alone, he wouldn't skip?

the government should give to him and also issue him presidential pardon.. and test...

I would not respond to this tread again
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
Yyeske:
Answer the question OP asked devoid of insults and nobody will delete anything

I have done that almost twice here and they removed it....its all clear to me in as much the op question is not making sense to me but I tried my best to enlighten him but unfortunately NAIRALAND is owned by a Yoruba Muslim who is working to bring down Biafra....except the fact that NAIRALAND propagandas ain't gonna stop Biafra....cox Biafra has exceeded PROPAGANDA LEVEL
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by BlackMbakara1(m): 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
ofai:

there questions that shouldn't be dignified with a response.

I see you are a zombie too. don't worry, I have noticed you.

Keep quiet dimwit, notice u left yansh there...answer a simple question u can't.
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
MalcoImX:
1. Was there a case similar to Kanu's, where a freedom fighter had dual citizenship, i.e. holds passports of two independent countries. Would that not cause conflicts of interest and allegiance?
2. Can a true freedom fighter allow those he's leading prostrate and even lick his shoes? For those who'd defend this, does his culture allow prostration as a sign of respect?
3. Kanu said he was offered Biafra while in prison but he rejected it unless Benue and Rivers states were added to it. This he believed was to induce him to abandon the Biafra cause. But what sense does it make to reject what you and most people thought was your dream all along for something nearly impossible?
4. Kanu is in the habit if calling others unprintable names, but can it also be true, as those accusations are beginning to point back to him. I've read in many places where he's referred to as pig, fraud, gay, crazy etc.
5. Is he not suffering from hallucination and delusions to have believed that Buhari is still in London; that the Buhari we're seeing is one Jibrin from Sudan?
6. Is he also a club stripper, as alleged by some?
7. Is it true that Kanu has no known occupation? In his defence, some said he's a company owner in Britain. But some concerned Nigerian dug out that the said company was just a shield to cover Kanu from being referred to as a vagabond.
8. Where did Kanu get the money to establish his Radio Biafra, in a foreign country, when his company's networth in history is not more than £300? I am looking at the logistics and cost here, seeing that even the BBC and VOA do sometimes have reception issues in Nigeria.
9. Was he also a club stripper in London as alleged by some?
10. Is he a Christian, a Jew, an animist or an atheist?
11. Did iPOB and Kanu know that ND militants, Boko Haram, OPC, Shi'ites etc. problems started with confronting the security forces as his followers have started to do; and do these confrontations achieve any of the groups' goals?

//

You can thrash out these issues or even ask some more, if there's any, without any insults, please!
Zooish questions

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by unohbethel(m): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
ezenwajosh:

I have done that almost twice here and they removed it....its all clear to me in as much the op question is not making sense to me but I tried my best to enlighten him but unfortunately NAIRALAND is owned by a Yoruba Muslim who is working to bring down Biafra....except the fact that NAIRALAND propagandas ain't gonna stop Biafra....cox Biafra has exceeded PROPAGANDA LEVEL
so they did that to u too??

i was searching for my own answer/comment too but to my greatest chagrin, it was removed..it seems that if they want to create a thread and smear ipob, they will call a mod so that d mod will be deletin comments..
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by MalcoImX: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kazim88:

the government should give to him and also issue him presidential pardon.. and test...

I would not respond to this tread again
Presidential pardons are for those who've repented or shown signs of repentance. Kanu should show signs of wanting to contribute meaningfully to a society that has brought him up.
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by MalcoImX: 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
ezenwajosh:

You see, the problem with you Biafrans is that anybody who opposes you is a Muslim. The owner of Nl is not even a Muslim.
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by dudebuck: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
Yyeske:
Just pass my message that your confused lunatic chief swine god
we know exactly that the came out of a pig's vagina.
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by enemybulldozer(m): 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
MalcoImX:

Thank you for a response devoid of insult. This is what would make us build a stronger nation, by engaging in constructive discussion.
1. I asked whether there's a similar case and you didn't give any. E.g. Gandhi, Mandela, Arafat, Gaddafi, Martin Luther, Malcolm X, Azikiwe, Awolowo, Sardauna, Nkrumah, Senghor, Sankara, etc.
2. Would you allow people do to you as you saw being done to Kanu? I consider it a disrespect to human dignity to allow such. I will call Buhari, for e.g. a bad leader if he allows any of his followers do that to him.
3. But honestly bruh, what's due you is that N50. Everybody who's been following Biafra knows there's always a frosty relationship with Rivers, not to talk of Benue.
4. I don't understand your point here!
5. But he said Buhari is still in London. So, you believe him?
6. If without any proof you can say that, what proof does he have against those he accused?
7. & 8. Yes he has a company, but a search on the company by a concerned Nigerian showed that the company has only £300 in all its existence.
9. It's not a repetition. The question has been raised by many. We need answer.
10. If he's a Jew, why are we receiving reports that he will want to build a shrine in Arochukwu?
11. But he has severally broken his bail conditions, urged his followers to destroy the country if rearrested, and just yesterday we learnt some of his followers had a fight with some security men.
I want you to understand that an average Nigerian is a liar and also a propagandist this is because they believe that is the shortest cut they can use to achieve whatever that is their aim.

1) The people you mentioned chose to do their thing the way they wanted it based on the kind of country they were in. And I believe that Kanu is doing his own freedom fighting the way it suits Nigeria its not a must that Kanu should do his thing the way others did theirs.

2)Why will you call it a disrespect to human dignity is it because it is kanu?? Don't yorubas prostrate to greet and honor their elders or leaders??

3) That is what nigerian media made you to believe. In the real world things are different from what they report that's why real biafrans have boycotted nigerian news since.

4)How??

5)Prove him wrong

6)Because I have not seen kanu lie like lie Mohammed.

7&cool I've told you that an average nigerian is a liar and a propagandist. The fact is that, that person must have done that with lies and sentiment.

9)check very well it is a repetition. That question has been answered check very well.

10)Another lie and propaganda exactly as I've just said. Can you provide the video or audio evidence to prove yourself and the people that gave you such report right.

11)Yes! Buhari violated court orders several times before kanu did his own. Even Musa daura the DSS boss also violated court orders so, whats the fuss with that of Nnamdi Kanu. And again, have you asked yourself what the security men did to them that led to that fight stop turning a blind eye whenever you sensed injustice because it maybe you tomorrow.
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by FTrebirth(m): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
nairaland is so obsessed with nnamdi kanu and ipod i wonder if they have any other agenda as a forum.

fucktards everywhere!
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
FTrebirth:
nairaland is so obsessed with nnamdi kanu and ipod i wonder if they have any other agenda as a forum.

fucktards everywhere!
i tell you o bros!!God knows it was nairaland that even converted me to a Biafran...i love all they do here,they made me see kanu was fighting for a genuine couse
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
MalcoImX:
You see, the problem with you Biafrans is that anybody who opposes you is a Muslim. The owner of Nl is not even a Muslim.

I said it to annoy the mod that's doing it....but u just admitted it THAT THEY DELETE SOME OF OUR COMMENTS BECAUSE THEY OPPOSE BIAFRA
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by MalcoImX: 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
enemybulldozer:
I want you to understand that an average Nigerian is a liar and also a propagandist this is because they believe that is the shortest cut they can use to achieve whatever that is their aim.

1) The people you mentioned chose to do their thing the way they wanted it based on the kind of country they were in. And I believe that Kanu is doing his own freedom fighting the way it suits Nigeria its not a must that Kanu should do his thing the way others did theirs.

2)Why will you call it a disrespect to human dignity is it because it is kanu?? Don't yorubas prostrate to greet and honor their elders or leaders??

3) That is what nigerian media made you to believe. In the real world things are different from what they report that's why real biafrans have boycotted nigerian news since.

4)How??

5)Prove him wrong

6)Because I have not seen kanu lie like lie Mohammed.

7&cool I've told you that an average nigerian is a liar and a propagandist. The fact is that, that person must have done that with lies and sentiment.

9)check very well it is a repetition. That question has been answered check very well.

10)Another lie and propaganda exactly as I've just said. Can you provide the video or audio evidence to prove yourself and the people that gave you such report right.

11)Yes! Buhari violated court orders several times before kanu did his own. Even Musa daura the DSS boss also violated court orders so, whats the fuss with that of Nnamdi Kanu. And again, have you asked yourself what the security men did to them that led to that fight stop turning a blind eye whenever you sensed injustice because it maybe you tomorrow.

1. Kanu cannot do it his own way. There should be standards.
2. Igbo culture is not known for prostrating yo greet elders, therefore Kanu is introducing something new to them and you people are not questioning his motives.
4. What does he mean by he doesn't need praise but enemies?
5. Shey you too believe say Buhari still dey for London?
9. Corrected.
10. It's evident. Today he's a Christian, one another occasion he's a Jew and you still see him going to a shrine.
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Certificateless: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
MalcoImX:

this is why I hate Yoruba Muslim, must you always burst our lie?
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by MalcoImX: 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
Certificateless:
this is why I hate Yoruba Muslim, must you always burst our lie?
You mean? I didn't get you.
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Certificateless: 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
MalcoImX:
You mean? I didn't get you.
Why must you keep exposing our dilector's lie up and down?I hate you! I hate you!! I hate you!!!.may chuku akuko downbullo turn you to ipod.iseeee gringrin
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by cumbak60: 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kanu is committing blunder after blunder judging by his media antics, the institution of BSS, when Biafra is yet to become a sovereign state, and the acceptance of the demi-god position his followers have converted him to.
The Holy Book said, "thou shall not bow down to any......under heaven"..... But time without number, images of people bowing and paying homage to Kanu have gone viral online. His advisers needs to be questioned.

If Kanu is truly practicing Judaism, as he claims, then this scripture should be embedded in his mind. Why allow obeisance? Why allow people bow to you as if you are a deity? This is completely strange to Igbo culture that I know.

But on a honest note, Igbos are fed up with this contraption. I'm one of them. I personally believe, that Kanu is a clog on the wheel of the actualization of Biafra, as a result of his methods and approach. Kanu if you are reading this, please correct your mistakes before its too late. You cannot take the position of God and expect him to keep calm.
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by MalcoImX: 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
Certificateless:

Why must you keep exposing our dilector's lie up and down?I hate you! I hate you!! I hate you!!!.may chuku akuko downbullo turn you to ipod.iseeee gringrin
iPoB for where? They were having protests in director's state and director dey his house jeje. na so police dey pursue all the iPod people for Abia. The worst thing, observers say, was that director's brother was there nobody touch am. na the poor iPod people dey run helter skelter but directors brother na police friend.
Kai, when will poor man's pikin stop dying for all these big men for our obodo 9ja.
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by enemybulldozer(m): 11:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
MalcoImX:
1. Kanu cannot do it his own way. There should be standards.
2. Igbo culture is not known for prostrating yo greet elders, therefore Kanu is introducing something new to them and you people are not questioning his motives.
4. What does he mean he doesn't need praise but enemies?
5. Shey you too believe say Buhari still dey for London?
9. Corrected.
10. It's evident. Today he's a Christian, one another occasion he's a Jew and you still see him going to a shrine.
1)What standard are you talking about?? What is wrong with the way kanu is doing it??

2) And Igbo culture does not forbid prostration. why should we question something that is not bad OK, prostration is bad when kanu is involved but it is good when yoruba elders/leaders are involved isn't it?? I just don't know exactly what you are insinuating.

4)It means that what keeps kanu going is animosity from people like you just the way you people are doing it in the whole social media. praises weakens kanu thats to tell you the kind of person Nigeria is dealing with.

5) I still maintain that you should prove kanu wrong.

10)Kanu is a Jew and never visits shrine.
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by KanuIsCursed: 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
Certificateless:

We are Biafran not Nigerian,we've swear our allegiance to our dilector and his household,we will protect them with our life and that of our family.we (Igbos)are all ready to die because of our dilector and we (ipob) must die to protect him iseeeee
shocked
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Certificateless: 11:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
KanuIsCursed:
shocked

See this afonja
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by MalcoImX: 11:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
enemybulldozer:
1)What standard are you talking about?? What is wrong with the way kanu is doing it??

2) And Igbo culture does not forbid prostration. why should we question something that is not bad OK, prostration is bad when kanu is involved but it is good when yoruba elders/leaders are involved isn't it?? I just don't know exactly what you are insinuating.

4)It means that what keeps kanu going is animosity from people like you just the way you people are doing it in the whole social media. praises weakens kanu thats to tell you the kind of person Nigeria is dealing with.

2. I have never seen Igbo man prostrating to a man. They consider it disrespectful but for Yoruba it is their culture. Even at that, the young people no dey do am well well now. They'll just bend their head or shoulder small and that's all. Even sef some elder for Yoruba will say don't do it when you wan prostrate for dem. na only king dey allow that kain complete prostration.
4. na wa o! which kain prayer wey bi na to have more enemies?
5. a. Buhari arrives Nigeria from London as he's being welcomed by Osinbajo.
b. This is Buhari in Daura introducing his grandchildren to Amaechi and Fayemi when they paid Buhari a visit during Sallah.
Just because he lean because of sickness no bi say no be him. How can he lie to VP, his wife, his grandchildren, Emir if Dauta, NYSC who paid him a visit and all Nigerians? If no bi him, somebody for don shout since.

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Certificateless: 11:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
enemybulldozer:

Is prostration part of our culture?you really need this

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by MalcoImX: 12:01am On Sep 06, 2017
Certificateless:

We are Biafran not Nigerian,we've swear our allegiance to our dilector and his household,we will protect them with our life and that of our family.we (Igbos)are all ready to die because of our dilector and we (ipob) must die to protect him iseeeee
What is the need of dying for Nnamdi, and when Biafra come you no dey dea. Director dey him house you dey for protest police dey throw teargas for your head.
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Certificateless: 12:07am On Sep 06, 2017
MalcoImX:
What is the need of dying for Nnamdi, and when Biafra come you no dey dea. Director dey him house you dey for protest police dey throw teargas for your head.
That's how we want to do our things,how is it your concern?may chukwu okike abiama allow us ipob to die protecting our dilector isee

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People Shouting Ole (thief) On Tinubu, Aregbesola's Convoy In Osogbo(video,pics) / Buhari's Marriage: Why Aisha Buhari Is Wrong By Packing Out Of Aso Villa / Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.