Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB (6541 Views)

Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki / IPOB: Britain Briefs Nigeria On Nnamdi Kanu’s Travelling Documents / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by TundeHashim(m): 12:17am On Sep 06, 2017
itsMrIke:
I am an Igbo man (@ least by origin)
I am a Igbo, by Nairaland tribalistic standards.

But it would be silly of me not to note the questions you have raised. I really don't like to delve I to this Kanu issues, as I believe I can never be influenced by somebody I know isn't very intelligent.

How can you keep ur family in the UK, own a dual citizenship and claim you are Biafran?

I have heard Kanu speak and spew so much hatred , that I wonder if my brothers from the East are really hardhearted. Haba!!! When did we Igbos become such a hateful group?? We used to be peace loving people who could live & succeed anywhere and everywhere.

Who thought us to hate so much. I will not support Biafra, because it is founded on hate.

So bash me if you want. I am a Nigerian and that is just about it. I don't judge tribes or religions, I judge people as I meet them.

Come to think of it, I have met more evil Igbo people than any other tribe sef.

To my Yoruba brothers from the West, or Afonjas according to Nairaland tribalistic standards. Stop it!!!
Never allow yourselves to be roped into a ridiculous tangle spawn in hatred. You people have been very accommodating. Why feed hate with hate?

To my Hausa brothers from the North, (don't know what Nairaland calls you)...you people have enough problems/crisis to deal with. Let us join hands together and deal with BH and herdsman who are hell bent on destroying your reputation of being homely and honest people. You can't fight the Igbos away, because we are an essential part of you people.

We all compliment eachother. So let us learn to tolerate our differences and embrace our similarities.

Peace
probably the most sensible post ever written by an Ibo on nairaland. May God keep blessing you. you really earn my respect!

2 Likes

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by ameri9ja: 3:00am On Sep 06, 2017
GenBuhari:
Well said, there many Igbos now standing up and saying IPOB does not represent them including one Ameri9ja the founder of DAN, the Detribalised Association of Nigeria.

Congrats. You have just been enlisted as a member of DAN.

Keep up the good work, general.
Did u see the thread I just put up on Biafran war?
Please contribute your own graphics if any
-------------------------------------------------------------------
**Danites are members of DAN (Detribalised Association if Nigeria)
**We make posts against tribal bigotry and hatred and posts supporting detribalization and unity of Nigeria. These are our core values.
**Other than these core values, any other views expressed by any Danite are his own views and do not reflect the views of any other Danite.
**DAN is not on the side of any person, group, or party.
** Every Danite has the right to use the Danite list to state his opinion or to counteract any opinion he does not agree with even if by another Danite.
**To become a Danite, you must indicate strong interest or be nominated by a Danite.
**Please paste this part of the post to appropriate posts or threads you wish to bring to the attention of other Danites.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Join our email list as soon as possible by emailing: 
Wetinconsignme@asia.com
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Jflex07(m): 6:42am On Sep 06, 2017
itsMrIke:

But it would be silly of me not to note the questions you have raised. I really don't like to delve I to this Kanu issues, as I believe I can never be influenced by somebody I know isn't very intelligent.

How can you keep ur family in the UK, own a dual citizenship and claim you are Biafran?

I have heard Kanu speak and spew so much hatred , that I wonder if my brothers from the East are really hardhearted. Haba!!! When did we Igbos become such a hateful group?? We used to be peace loving people who could live & succeed anywhere and everywhere.

Who thought us to hate so much. I will not support Biafra, because it is founded on hate.

So bash me if you want. I am a Nigerian and that is just about it. I don't judge tribes or religions, I judge people as I meet them.

To my Yoruba brothers from the West, or Afonjas according to Nairaland tribalistic standards. Stop it!!!
Never allow yourselves to be roped into a ridiculous tangle spawn in hatred. You people have been very accommodating. Why feed hate with hate?

To my Hausa brothers from the North, (don't know what Nairaland calls you)...you people have enough problems/crisis to deal with. Let us join hands together and deal with BH and herdsman who are hell bent on destroying your reputation of being homely and honest people. You can't fight the Igbos away, because we are an essential part of you people.

We all compliment eachother. So let us learn to tolerate our differences and embrace our similarities.

Peace
Pained afonja.. Have you mined a skull today?
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by 989900: 7:02am On Sep 06, 2017
DocHMD:
I[s] stopped when I got number 6 and realised they are all daft questions from a demented abokirudeen with a pea-sized brain. [/s]grin grin
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by 989900: 7:11am On Sep 06, 2017
MalcoImX:
That's the disturbing thing; if he wants to build a shrine in Arochukwu, do Christians and Jews build and worship in shrines? You see him go to a pastor for blessing and the next day he'll question Jesus. Another day he'll be receiving blessings from a priest in a shrine and at other places he'll proclaim he's a Jew.

Leave the boy alone -- he needs mental help!

I have always insisted Nnamdi belongs to some mental institution for proper medical attention; not some court room nor the public -- in saner climes, dude won't even be mentally fit to stand trial.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by enemybulldozer(m): 7:48am On Sep 06, 2017
Certificateless:

Is prostration part of our culture?you really need this
The suit you wear is it your cultural dressing?? We speak English language is that our language??
Dumbo!!

1 Like

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Certificateless: 7:51am On Sep 06, 2017
enemybulldozer:
The suit you wear is it your cultural dressing?? We speak English language is that our language??
Dumbo!!
are you not the same people mocking afonjas for prostating

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by enemybulldozer(m): 9:04am On Sep 06, 2017
MalcoImX:

2. I have never seen Igbo man prostrating to a man. They consider it disrespectful but for Yoruba it is their culture. Even at that, the young people no dey do am well well now. They'll just bend their head or shoulder small and that's all. Even sef some elder for Yoruba will say don't do it when you wan prostrate for dem. na only king dey allow that kain complete prostration.
4. na wa o! which kain prayer wey bi na to have more enemies?
5. a. Buhari arrives Nigeria from London as he's being welcomed by Osinbajo.
b. This is Buhari in Daura introducing his grandchildren to Amaechi and Fayemi when they paid Buhari a visit during Sallah.
Just because he lean because of sickness no bi say no be him. How can he lie to VP, his wife, his grandchildren, Emir if Dauta, NYSC who paid him a visit and all Nigerians? If no bi him, somebody for don shout since.
That you've never seen an Igbo man prostrate to somebody does not mean they cannot do it or they don't know how to do it. See there are some cultures people borrow because they choose to borrow it For example: Ngwa people in Abia state can never call anybody that is their elder by that person's name an Ngwa person uses "Dede and Daa" to qualify elderly men and women respectively. And now do you know that some ethnic groups in SE and SS have borrowed it because they see reason to do that.

4)Look at what kanu does every morning. a) he prays asking God to guide and give us Biafra. b) he picks up his phone/laptop to surf the internet looking for people's hate speech that is being directed to him. Kanu said he loves the animosity he gets from people that hate him because it serves like a fuel to him.

5)Are you sure that those pictures are not old ones??
Junai Mohammed is in doubt if the man in aso rock is really buhari even FFK is in doubt too and another thing is that, those people you're waiting to shout may choose to remain silent based on reasons known to them.
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by enemybulldozer(m): 9:21am On Sep 06, 2017
Certificateless:
are you not the same people mocking afonjas for prostating
Show me where I mocked afonjas for that or remain silent till your dying day.

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by papaejima1: 9:23am On Sep 06, 2017
[quote author=MalcoImX post=60144594][/quote]
Asking question 8 after question 7 shows your low level mentality.
A vagabond with no known income floats and runs a successful radio station and it doesn't give you thoughts?

Continue....
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by AfonjaConehead: 9:33am On Sep 06, 2017
Certificateless:
are you not the same people mocking AFONJAS for prostating

See ur life... grin grin grin
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Ojiofor: 9:34am On Sep 06, 2017
MalcoImX:
I agree 100% that the Biafrans were once patriotic Nigerians. But what exactly and honestly led to their not believing in Nigeria again? As they say, it takes two to tango; is it then, all Nigeria's fault or the other side can take some blames too? How do you fix a thing; do you abandon it, engage with it or destroy it?
I will agree with you as you said the Biafrans were once patriotic, and proceed from there that what they need is not another country but a fair country. Also, I've had here an Igbo man who honestly say that he's having a crisis of identity with Nigeria. These are honest assertions, meaning, if the crisis can be resolved, it won't matter if it's Biafra or Nigeria. The question is HOW do you fix what you believe is broken? Remember, you're also piece of the broken item.

Continue asking a million questions as if you don't know the reason Igbos are agitating.
Your president last week appointed 15 persons into important positions at NNPC no Igboman was appointed and I didn't see you condemn it.
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by MalcoImX: 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ojiofor:

Continue asking a million questions as if you don't know the reason Igbos are agitating.
Your president last week appointed 15 persons into important positions at NNPC no Igboman was appointed and I didn't see you condemn it.

I don't know the criteria used, but sometimes such appointments were internal. It won't stand as they say the process is ongoing.
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by MalcoImX: 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
papaejima1:

Asking question 8 after question 7 shows your low level mentality.
A vagabond with no known income floats and runs a successful radio station and it doesn't give you thoughts?

Continue....
A vagabond could as well mean a man without a honest means of livelihood.
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by MalcoImX: 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
enemybulldozer:
That you've never seen an Igbo man prostrate to somebody does not mean they cannot do it or they don't know how to do it. See there are some cultures people borrow because they choose to borrow it For example: Ngwa people in Abia state can never call anybody that is their elder by that person's name an Ngwa person uses "Dede and Daa" to qualify elderly men and women respectively. And now do you know that some ethnic groups in SE and SS have borrowed it because they see reason to do that.

4)Look at what kanu does every morning. a) he prays asking God to guide and give us Biafra. b) he picks up his phone/laptop to surf the internet looking for people's hate speech that is being directed to him. Kanu said he loves the animosity he gets from people that hate him because it serves like a fuel to him.

5)Are you sure that those pictures are not old ones??
Junai Mohammed is in doubt if the man in aso rock is really buhari even FFK is in doubt too and another thing is that, those people you're waiting to shout may choose to remain silent based on reasons known to them.
If you agree that you've borrowed the cultural practice of prostrating for elders, then let us not see an Igboman complaining when others are prostrating to their elders.
It's good if he wakes up and prays asking God to give him Biafra, but to look for enemy up and down is not a good habit. In psychology it may lead to what they call hallucination - seeing and hearing what is not there.
What Junaid Mohammed and many others meant was that Buhari don change because of sickness and he cannot be able to do like the Buhari they knew.
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by MalcoImX: 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
989900:

Leave the boy alone -- he needs mental help!

I have always insisted Nnamdi belongs to some mental institution for proper medical attention; not some court room nor the public -- in saner climes, dude won't even be mentally fit to stand trial.

Some of his assertions are really worrying, like the believe that Buhari is still in London. That the man we're seeing here is one Sudanese called Jibrin. These are signs of hallucination. You know, there are definitely some people who are themselves phobic or are willingly misleading him - telling him what he wants to hear.
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Yyeske(m): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
MalcoImX:
Some of his assertions are really worrying, like the believe that Buhari is still in London. That the man we're seeing here is one Sudanese called Jibrin. These are signs of hallucination. You know, there are definitely some people who are themselves phobic or are willingly misleading him - telling him what he wants to hear.
Abeg leave those brainwashed miscreants to their wahala, they can never learn till they self destruct

1 Like

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Ojiofor: 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
MalcoImX:
I don't know the criteria used, but sometimes such appointments were internal. It won't stand as they say the process is ongoing.

What process and why should one region out of six be excluded in the first place and this is not the first time.My friend your dream of a great country called Nigeria will never come to pass until every part of this country and every citizen of this country have a sense of belonging and are treated equally however,if such is impossible in Nigeria the oppressed people have every right to pull out and form a nation where their rights will be guaranteed.That is exactly what IPOB is currently doing.
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by 989900: 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
MalcoImX:
Exactly.

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
Certificateless:

Is prostration part of our culture?you really need this

No is not hope you say good morning nigga to ur father in the morning without proper prostrating
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
989900:

Exactly.

What is ur point
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by papaejima1: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
MalcoImX:
A vagabond could as well mean a man without a honest means of livelihood.
You mean like our politicians right?
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by MalcoImX: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
papaejima1:
You mean like our politicians right?
Some are.
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by MalcoImX: 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
4. Kanu is in the habit if calling others unprintable names, but can it also be true, as those accusations are
beginning to point back to him. I've read in many places where he's referred to as pig, fraud, gay, crazy etc.
Terrorist he is. Chickens coming home to roost. The guy calls others terrorists while he's actually the one engaged in terrorists acts.
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by MalcoImX: 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
MalcoImX:
11. Did iPOB and Kanu know that ND militants, Boko Haram, OPC, Shi'ites etc. problems started with confronting the security forces as his followers have started to do; and do these confrontations achieve any of the groups' goals?
Folks lacking in wisdom. They couldn't read between the lines. The mark of a self-aware being is to gauge situations and anticipate the possible outcomes, not necessarily what they what to see or hear. Lots have warned about this, but were called unprintable names.
Thank God Buhari has put a stop to this madness without getting outta hand. I wouldn't wish what people in the NE experienced even to my enemy. Most most iPodics dunno is Kanu is the luckiest man alive not to have been caught that day; he would've known that his stronghead na dat of paper tiger- his body for don tell am say koboko no be only for small pikin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by MalcoImX: 4:34am On Jul 02, 2021
itsMrIke:

Peace
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by colorsofrainbow: 4:40am On Jul 02, 2021
itsMrIke:

Peace
I hope you are complimenting the peace from bandits(bokoharam) and fulani terrorists.

U must not lie about being Igbo to pass your irrelevant points.
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by EmekaA125(m): 5:28am On Jul 02, 2021
itsMrIke:

Peace
Continue blabbing. Where were you when a Northern leader said he prefer Shekau to be President over an Igbo man. Is this statement right? They said they can't trust an Igbo man for Presidency yet want same Igbo to continue playing second fiddle in Nigeria. If you don't see reason behind Kanu and IPOB's agitation, then you're all men most miserable.
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by MalcoImX: 5:34am On Jul 02, 2021
EmekaA125:

Continue blabbing. Where were you when a Northern leader said he prefer Shekau to be President over an Igbo man. Is this statement right? They said they can't trust an Igbo man for Presidency yet want same Igbo to continue playing second fiddle in Nigeria. If you don't see reason behind Kanu and IPOB's agitation, then you're all men most miserable.

Good day Emeka.

Which Northern leader said he'd prefer Shekau to be president over an Igbo person?
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by EmekaA125(m): 5:36am On Jul 02, 2021
Terkimbi01:
i have listened to the so called hate speech by Nnamdi Kanu
and I am really wondering what noise is all about.

The man called a spade a spade.

The Fulani invade peoples lands, kill them and burn down their houses and Kanu says enough of it.

What is hate speech if I say, kill the men that are bent are bent on killing you?

Please, we need arms in Benue to defend our lands from these murderers...

Is that hate speech

Continue needing arms until ur eyes clear. When Fulani herdsmen slaughtered 500 idiots and counting in Benue, did they solicit for any arm. Una mumu go soon do.
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by EmekaA125(m): 5:45am On Jul 02, 2021
Yyeske:
OP, you are on a long thing. You think they'll give you any answers aside insults. FYI, they know their god Nnamdi kanu can't get any Biafra and a lunatic but ashamed to admit it.

You can see how intelligent, hard working and igbos with good prospects in life are denouncing them.
Tell them to go lick their god's shoe in the temple he wants to build for them in Arochukwu.
These ones are just jobless miscreants with nothing to their name aside their chinko phones.

Ask them if they have ever kissed their father's shoe before?
Poor wretched boy. Can you feed any Igbo man. U want Igbos to deny Kanu in order to please ur warped stupid mentality. Did FG bother to address issues which Kanu's agitation raised?? U can't fault IPOB without faulting Buhari's divisive comments and actions towards SouthEast since 2015. What I know is that cutting off Kanu's head as most of you want won't yield any dividend. Ask those detribalised Igbos their view about
Fulani herdsmen killing, banditry, Northerners holding on to Presidency beyond 2023 and hear their views. Ezi
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by EmekaA125(m): 5:48am On Jul 02, 2021
Stingman:

"...You are Yoruba. Biafrans have never included you in their business. The agitation doesn’t pose any danger to you whatsoever. Yet, you spend time mocking their agitation and insulting Nnamdi Kanu who has succeded in troubling the waters of the Nigerian polity enough to force a conversation; a feat your Oodua Congress has woefully failed to achieve. One of your own, Osinbajo, is currently being humiliated. He is the acting president, yet, he can’t swear in ministers, he can’t even sign budget. Why? Because he is a southern Christian deemed inferior by the fulani Oligarchs. Rather than allow Osinbajo sign the budget, six months into the 2017 fiscal year it was meant for, the whole country should grind to a halt. You are seeing all these, yet, Biafra, which is a product of the injustice in the system, is your only headache". Peter

----------------------------------------

See how licking of shoes has become your greatest pain...
Don't mind the afonja boy.

Their eyes go clear when Northerners produce President again after Buhari.

I go just dey one side dey laugh them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Won't Interfere In 9th National Assembly Leadership Tussle - Presidency / Kuje jailbreak: Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail Request / Zulum Approves ₦‎50m, Staff Houses, Students Hostels For Army University, Biu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.