Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,989 members, 7,866,717 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? (158047 Views)

How To Make A Women Begs U For Sex Using Spanish Fly / Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (49) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 11:30am On Oct 23, 2010
tpia@:

wiki

seriously, though, what's the biological function of big buttocks?

something to do with fertility or reproduction?

what % of men have the same?

Hmm, I have got a new name to use to describe myself. cheesy

Pygophilists!!!

Add that to Breastphilist, facephilist, figurephilist, sexydresserphilist and attitudephilist. grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by roymary: 2:37am On Oct 24, 2010
xhosachoc:

Your high opinion of white people is plain old creepy.

[b]
I dunno what experience you have had in life or where you've been! If you have seen it all to a tangible extent, you will not spend 2 lines defending the Black race like you've done. I am a proud African and i flaunt my ego everywhere i go. My simple point to you, is that, a community that has the mixture of the white folks tend to do so much better and has better arrangement in terms infrastructures, law implementation and new innovations. A typical Black man is selfish and has no plans for others. Thats what you get in African rulers.

Even in the United States, the black community is nothing to write about but go 10 blocks downside the white folks neighborhood, its a fresher breath of life and decency.

Back to my main point, SA is deemed more successful simply due to better situation- handling, by the white folks. It doesn't feel good to a black man to give credit to the white, but it is just the truth. Black people will get there but not until we stop hating.

Nigeria is an 100% raw African land. [/b]

SA Goddess:

Evidently you think white is better and black is inferior, what a shame!

BTW, having travelled over 6 continents, I would expect you to know a Goddess is a she, not a he, you refer to me as a he when you talk about what I said in an earlier post!!! So much for exposure and adventure cheesy cheesy

SA Goddess!! Maybe if you have your picture out there on your profile, it woulda been easier to determine your gender-- how about that? Or are you so ugly? My id says "roymary" whats my gender without my picture on my profile? Give credit to whom credit is due!! If not for the existence of those White Brothers, 60% of your country woulda been in the diaspora too. Show gratitude to them when you see them on your way-- and Mandela would be so disappointed in you , if he finds out your comment about him--You owe the lil pride and success you have today to him, He's no god but Mandela is your hero.

Now to the regular peeps with no Xenophobic traits, A'int she hot!!!

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by roymary: 2:44am On Oct 24, 2010
Sagamite:

What drug do you use?

Miaow Miaow?

Chrystal Meth?

With any narcotic in my bloodstream, I would still be more sensible, open and enlightened than you are.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 8:23am On Oct 24, 2010
roymary:

With any narcotic in my bloodstream, I would still be more sensible, open and enlightened than you are.

Your intelligence is below my feet!!!

I repeat, your intelligence is below my what? Feet!!!

All your post here so far as shown how daft you are.

Foool saying Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa.

Foool saying people "got lucky" with white people.

Utter slowpoke!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by queeneve: 8:25am On Oct 24, 2010
(taking off blouse) Heeey Sagamite! grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by tpia5: 8:33am On Oct 24, 2010
My simple point to you, is that, a community that has the mixture of the white folks tend to do so much better and has better arrangement in terms infrastructures, law implementation and new innovations

more often than not, but not always.

it could be a modern thing.

some african countries actually started as penal colonies of their european overlord. ie european convicts were shipped there.

Not much development then.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by playette4u: 8:43am On Oct 24, 2010
roymary:

[b]
I dunno what experience you have had in life or where you've been! If you have seen it all to a tangible extent, you will not spend 2 lines defending the Black race like you've done. I am a proud African and i flaunt my ego everywhere i go.

self contradiction at its worst
roymary:

Back to my main point, SA is deemed more successful simply due to better situation- handling, by the white folks. It doesn't feel good to a black man to give credit to the white, but it is just the truth. Black people will get there but not until we stop hating.

Deprived of oxygen during birth
roymary:

[b]

Now to the regular peeps with no Xenophobic traits, A'int she hot!!!

Now thats a subject you seem to be more knowledgeable in,women with big bouncy bums cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 8:57am On Oct 24, 2010
queeneve:

Hey!

I always knew I had that effect. cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 9:00am On Oct 24, 2010
playette4u:

Now thats a subject you seem to be more knowledgeable in,women with big bouncy bums cool

Don't mind the retard!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 9:03am On Oct 24, 2010
roymary:

SA Goddess!! Maybe if you have your picture out there on your profile, it woulda been easier to determine your gender-- how about that?

What do you have for brains?

Cement?

You cannot reasonably determine the sex of someone who's username includes "Goddess"? grin

You are severely daft, not just daft.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by playette4u: 9:12am On Oct 24, 2010
queeneve:

undecided undecided  i am chest challenged*b cup* do i have to take my top off too?.Im new so im trying to figure out how things work?    or should i just flash booty?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2010
playette4u:

undecided undecided  i am chest challenged*b cup* do i have to take my top off too?.Im new so im trying to figure out how things work?    or should i just flash booty?

Take it off, sweetie.

Come on!

Now let it bounce.

Bounce with me, bounce with me. cool

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUN9giYJhew[/flash]

Shake that booty for me too, I like to feel that shyt!!! cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by queeneve: 9:17am On Oct 24, 2010
I am blessed in both areas,

I shouldn't have taken my blouse off be cause I think I just caused an ACCIDENT and I just seent a baby licking his lips,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by playette4u: 9:20am On Oct 24, 2010
queeneve:

I am blessed in both areas,

*b.i.t.c.h slap* Now you have made me jealous!I feel so unwomanly! angry *STOMPS OFF IN A JEALOUS RAGE*
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by queeneve: 9:27am On Oct 24, 2010
(sashaying in a slow rhythm like a sexy snake)
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 11:21am On Oct 24, 2010
WOO, WOO, WOO!!!

[Says with Yankee p.im.p accent]

No one needs to leave. Come on, gurls!!!

We can all have a partee.

2 is restrictive, 3 aint a crowd for me.

Please stay, I am on my knees, baby.

Lets all make love, not war. We can all have a par-tay.

Queen snake dat shyt up for me, sexy. Am feeling it.

Playette bounce, baby, bounce. Let me see you work ya thang.

Now, let me get my groove on, let me join in . . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzG74cqRt4c
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Odunnu: 11:34am On Oct 24, 2010
***steps in,sees all the wierd creatures,runs out***
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by playette4u: 11:53am On Oct 24, 2010
cheesy cheesy ****sees odunnu@ door and rolls eyes,attempts to toss hair but sprains neck due to head being weighed down by massive afro****
cool Creature what creature! ***supporting head with both hands ,eyes red and bulging out of skull ,saliva oozing from fat african lips*** shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2010
Odunnu:

***steps in,sees all the wierd creatures,runs out***

She she, she wannit, I gotta give it to her
She know that, it's right here for her
When the rest go, she gonna come back for hers
I'll smack that, like the true player I am  cool

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1fqvE4ULvc[/flash]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by xhosachoc(f): 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2010
Mmmm its getting hot in here! !
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Xfactor2(f): 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2010
I have not read everyone's opinion but plz hear the lips of an SA woman:

It is a combination of things that makes us special.

Physically: SA women are beautiful and even the thin ones (round in all the tight places), which I imagine pleases most men because there is a definite difference between being male and female when assessing rear assets.

Intellectually :I speak for myself - I am happy to play in a man's world as long as I'm allowed to be a woman. So yes, when we started out (7 years ago) we were both struggling but now we both bring in great incomes home, most times me than him because my business has grown (thank God, and this I did not have when I met him by the way_ he encouraged me and motivated me to do what I love). He is a workaholic  and I'm ambitious so the combination worked.
I have a very successful business and now and I believe him being in my life is part of why I got that blessing.

Emotionally: I think SA woman let men be men and get on with the business of being a woman. My man makes me feel like the most fragile of things in the way he cares for and treats me (yet he knows I am incredibly strong and more than able to stand on my own). He tells me he loves me and shows it any number of times in a day. Kisses and hugs are everyday happenings. He knows after a hard day we need to let loose. 6 years into our marriage i still find him HOT and he knows it. and he allows me to be a woman, I'm the mother of his children, the wife in his home and the "ho" in his bed. We have our bad moments but he would never consider throwing in the towel because he thinks I'm worth it at my best.

Now, I know that since he got to SA he only dated SA girls and had no desire to marry from back home, he told me the reasons which I won't mention here because I don't wanna offend. But the brief experience I've had with Naija women has been an eye opener and I can understand his thinking. Lacking ambition, depending on the man to fork out the money, saying yes because you don't have an alternative and plotting against the very person who brings the bread home does not a humble woman make. Just to give u a little example: I have seen a naija woman stepping out of church to have a physical fight with a naija man about money, right there and we were all members of the same church. She had to be physically restrained my men. Now my sisters and I may be many things but we do not mistake our femininity for manliness.

the only difference I think there is: Again that SA women allow men to be men and get on with the business of being a woman. That's how God intended. kiss
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Odunnu: 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2010
Emmmm,come come come! Where did all these SA chiks jump out from?Do you guys have a club here in NL?Didnt know you were ths much.
Dont you have men from SA in NL?How come only females (coincidentally married/in a r'shp with 9ja men) from SA are making these arguements?
Have you gals wondered why you just cant resist the Nigerian man? We are the best thing thats happened to planet earth! Just like you girls cant take your eyes off our guys,your guys too just cant take their eyes off us. We are a perfect description of that ancient creature Adam and his wife Eve. We are simply the best!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by MrCork21: 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2010
Odunnu (f), madam by the way, u gots Nyansh? Pliss confirm tongue

Cheeers!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Odunnu: 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2010
Sagamite:

She she, she wannit, I gotta give it to her
She know that, it's right here for her
When the rest go, she gonna come back for hers
I'll smack that, like the true player I am  cool

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1fqvE4ULvc[/flash]

Hey Mr LoverMan! How are you doin?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by MrCork21: 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2010
Odunnu (f), madam, what has justin tamba lake gots to do with my question?

U gots Nyansh or not? angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Mygoldie(f): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2010
@poster becos they are FOOLS!!! thats why. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by playette4u: 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2010
smiley @ post i think the reason for it lies outside conscious control and also the fact that the men's needs are readily gratified as SA women are said to know how to treat their men well.I have also heard that SA women have good taste ,a point they ram home by choosing Nigerian men!It must be something in the Nigerian water that is making the men so yummy!I am coming to lagos,enugu,calabar,Edo state etc to analyse the water and take a bit to my country maybe my fellow country men will benefit from it! grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Busybody2(f): 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2010
Er, what exactly is the population of Nigeria compared to South Africa undecided Who's fooling who here undecided Just one state in Ibo(East) or Hausa(North) has enough girls to blow the whole of SA girls out of the water FFS undecided

What is the attraction, light skin, we have in equal if not more measure cos our population is way higher,or is it the typical disproportional SA shape which is like size 6 on top and size 20 below, with barely there breasts and humongous fat thighs and lardarse, problematic especially when shopping for clothes to fit the lower region undecided And before anyone claims i am hating, i have the same shape too loathe it by the way cool

And why for crying out loud is bodyshape being touted as something deserving to be tattooed on ones forehead and hung around one's neck like a medal, jeez, its like those mind-numbing nauseating "I am a virgin, thereby i am the shiznit" threads, grow up Africans and get real and face the real issue affecting the cesspit we call African continent, dammit, urghhhh undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2010
Odunnu:

Hey Mr LoverMan! How are you doin?

I am good, sweetie.

Just being naughty as usual. wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2010
X_factor:

I have not read everyone's opinion but plz hear the lips of an SA woman:

It is a combination of things that makes us special.

Physically: SA women are beautiful and even the thin ones (round in all the tight places), which I imagine pleases most men because there is a definite difference between being male and female when assessing rear assets.

Intellectually :I speak for myself - I am happy to play in a man's world as long as I'm allowed to be a woman. So yes, when we started out (7 years ago) we were both struggling but now we both bring in great incomes home, most times me than him because my business has grown (thank God, and this I did not have when I met him by the way_ he encouraged me and motivated me to do what I love). He is a workaholic  and I'm ambitious so the combination worked.
I have a very successful business and now and I believe him being in my life is part of why I got that blessing.

Emotionally: I think SA woman let men be men and get on with the business of being a woman. My man makes me feel like the most fragile of things in the way he cares for and treats me (yet he knows I am incredibly strong and more than able to stand on my own). He tells me he loves me and shows it any number of times in a day. Kisses and hugs are everyday happenings. He knows after a hard day we need to let loose. 6 years into our marriage i still find him HOT and he knows it. and he allows me to be a woman, I'm the mother of his children, the wife in his home and the "ho" in his bed. We have our bad moments but he would never consider throwing in the towel because he thinks I'm worth it at my best.

Please do you have a sister?

I can't help but fall when I see a women with such lovely mentality.

Woman is woman, man is man (except they both can't show it).
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by roymary: 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2010
Sagamite:

Your intelligence is below my feet!!!

Simply put, you are an asshol-e!!! Its obvious we are not of the same status and i have no reasons to reply you any longer.  Be open and quit being the bigot that you are.
I have no idea where you hail from or I would have gotten a better answer for you.

Your profile says you reside in the UK---If your homeland is something to write about, you would have stayed there or you work for UN  

You are even too scared to show your ugly face.

Once again, SA is not a typical African land!-- For an 100% African land, Nigeria is the greatest in Africa. I hope you are sent back to your homeland soon; so you could appreciate the white folks, I don't suck their feet, but the white folks has played vital roles in South Africa. That is my point again but your sorry brain won't accept that fact. Give them the credit or Zimbabwe would have been better compared to SA.

Go back to your motherland and do something better out there.  Get a life! They really don't need you out there. Poor thing!.

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by roymary: 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2010
playette4u:

Relax already and grow up--You have no idea what prompted my response--Stay on your lane.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (49)

For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend / Photos Of Beautiful Nigerian Girls / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.