Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. (2243 Views)

He Can’t Marry Me Because Of My Tribe After Dating For 5years. People Are Evil / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lordapson23(m): 10:03am On Sep 05, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
She is a wife material,op pls wait for her.
Chai Na u wicked pass
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lordapson23(m): 10:04am On Sep 05, 2017
Fadiga24:

Baba na joke na. grin
Lol Na u sabi.. Badt guy
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by robosky02(m): 10:08am On Sep 05, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
She is a wife material,op pls wait for her.

wife material issorite
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 05, 2017
Lordapson23:

Oya Wetin be ur point? Maybe I go understand y u dey yab me if u get ur point
you thread that same path your friend took. *going emotional*

that's why she toying with you..smh

how will your friend feel narrating all this to him??
he trusted you for a positive result.

one's a girl ask you to wait for years before she can 'date' and not marry you, then she viewed you as a classic MUMU .... no offence cheesy

that's why I'm calling you a mumu since she can't tell you to your face...
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 05, 2017
robosky02:

wife material issorite
angry angry Don't vex me oo
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lordapson23(m): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2017
doctorkush:
you thread that same path your friend took. *going emotional*

that's why she toying with you..smh

how will your friend feel narrating all this to him??
he trusted you for a positive result.

one's a girl ask you to wait for years before she can 'date' and not marry you, then she viewed you as a classic MUMU .... no offence cheesy

that's why I'm calling you a mumu since she can't tell you to your face...
Firstly did you read the post well? Cause if u did and ur brain isn't malfunctioning, u should know i never said I was gonna wait for her, besides she telling me what she feels doesn't mean I agreed, so what's with the mumu thing.. The likes of u should go back to school if you can't comprehend simple English.. Now we're done.. Odabo
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lalas247(f): 11:29am On Sep 05, 2017
Lordapson23:

What's ur point? U telling me to wait 5years for a girl in Lagos? Lol Get a grip babe.. As regards stacking paper, can't remember telling u I'm broke..
Hmm u calling me babe shocked
Let me not talk ...

Yes wait 5 years angry is it hard ...
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lordapson23(m): 11:33am On Sep 05, 2017
Lalas247:

Hmm u calling me babe shocked
Let me not talk ...

Yes wait 5 years angry is it hard ...
Oh guess u don't like being addressed like dat, I apologize maami lol ... And yes 5 years is damn impossible, she be Beyoncé ?
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lalas247(f): 11:36am On Sep 05, 2017
Lordapson23:

Oh guess u don't like being addressed like dat, I apologize maami lol ... And yes 5 years is damn impossible, she be Beyoncé ?
Well my hubby Waited years and it was worth the wait grin
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Burgerlomo: 11:41am On Sep 05, 2017
It's just simply means that she will date you when you grow up, she will date you when you start to wear Gucci, and also driving the latest rides instead of your current footwagon cool
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lordapson23(m): 11:44am On Sep 05, 2017
Lalas247:

Well my hubby Waited years and it was worth the wait grin
Dis case is different.. And u don't look married.. cool
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lordapson23(m): 11:46am On Sep 05, 2017
Burgerlomo:
It's just simply means that she will date you when you grow up, she will date you when you start to wear Gucci, and also driving the latest rides instead of your current footwagon cool
Smh.. Did you just say footwagon? So now I need to start displaying luxuries on NL to prove a point? U no try..
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lalas247(f): 11:47am On Sep 05, 2017
Lordapson23:

Dis case is different.. And u don't look married.. cool
Lol so marriage ladies have a look sad
My hubby likes me sexified grin I give him what he likes hence why we going strong
Jesus loves me just the way I am tongue
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lordapson23(m): 11:50am On Sep 05, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol so marriage ladies have a look sad
My hubby likes me sexified grin I give him what he likes hence why we going strong
Jesus loves me just the way I am tongue
It's a complement ma'am not a diss.. Of course every man likes his lady *sexified*

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Burgerlomo: 11:52am On Sep 05, 2017
Lordapson23:

Smh.. Did you just say footwagon? So now I need to start displaying luxuries on NL to prove a point? U no try..

No beef bro, I'm only kidding.
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lalas247(f): 11:52am On Sep 05, 2017
Lordapson23:

It's a complement ma'am not a diss.. Of course every man likes his lady *sexified*
I know wink oshey
Ahhh some guys like mark amaka o .. that cover up hence why they cheat every opportunity they get
When no spice in their relationship .. me I like spice grin
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lordapson23(m): 11:55am On Sep 05, 2017
me I like spice grin[/quote]
Obviously... U looked spicy too grin
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lordapson23(m): 11:57am On Sep 05, 2017
Lalas247:

I know wink oshey
Ahhh some guys like mark amaka o .. that cover up hence why they cheat every opportunity they get
When no spice in their relationship .. me I like spice grin
Obviously.. U look spicy too..
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lordapson23(m): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2017
Burgerlomo:

No beef bro, I'm only kidding.
No hard feeling baba, Na y I no throw u jibe.. Lol
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lalas247(f): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2017
Lordapson23:

Obviously.. U look spicy too..
Nice chatting see u around smiley
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Burgerlomo: 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lordapson23:

No hard feeling baba, Na y I no throw u jibe.. Lol

Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lordapson23(m): 11:27am On Sep 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Nice chatting see u around smiley
Cutie, are u really married? Not trying to meddle, just curious
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lalas247(f): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2017
Lordapson23:

Cutie, are u really married? Not trying to meddle, just curious
To Jesus yes grin
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lordapson23(m): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2017
Lalas247:

To Jesus yes grin
I knew it.. Smh
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lalas247(f): 11:52am On Sep 07, 2017
Lordapson23:

I knew it.. Smh
Why r u shaking ur head
U don't want me to be married sad
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lordapson23(m): 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Why r u shaking ur head
To Jesus? Yeah right

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lordapson23(m): 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Why r u shaking ur head
I'm trying to send u a message but I'm not sure it's working... Guess I suck at this NL thing.. Is ur email address functioning ?
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lalas247(f): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lordapson23:

I'm trying to send u a message but I'm not sure it's working... Guess I suck at this NL thing.. Is ur email address functioning ?
The one on my YIM on profile works
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by 912(m): 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
Them send you go catch bush meat now na you dey inside the bush meat trap

The hunting skills you bragged about is seriously in doubt
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lordapson23(m): 8:14am On Oct 06, 2017
912:
Them send you go catch bush meat now na you dey inside the bush meat trap

The hunting skills you bragged about is seriously in doubt
I'm human..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apart From The Benefit Of Sex Do Men Really Need Women?? / Nairaland Alternate/moniker Accounts And How To Identify One / How To Attract And Handle Your Lady.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.