Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

She Desperately Wants To Marry Me(full Detail) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Desperately Wants To Marry Me(full Detail) (825 Views)

She Desperately Got Pregnant / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Desperately Wants To Marry Me(full Detail) by isaacsegun(m): 9:23am On Sep 05, 2017
Sometimes ago I created a thread to seek people's advice, but to my surprise I was bashed beyond my imagination. Some even went as far as coursing the op,so I see it as a matter of necessity to let everyone know the full details of what prompted me to seek for people's advice.
As I stated in the first thread, the abortion brouhaha happened in 2008.And after the abortion I did everything I could to stay away from her due to so much friction that the issue has caused between our parents and most especially the strict opposition from her mother, but she will never leave me.
We even came to know that we are closely related.
I got admission in 2009,and I left her in village. I was happy thinking it will give me the opportunity to cut off all my contacts with her,which I did. But after some years she got my phone number through a friend,and we have been calling/chatting on phone but we only saw each other once in 2011 when she came to village, and we could not even talk because her mother was around that day. Since 2011 we have only been talking on phone up to this time.
I actually appreciate her love for me and I was already having a rethink towards her,but through one of our recent conversation I discovered that her mother was still strongly against our relationship likewise my parents, though I understand the reason my parents gave to me. So,I felt what is the essence of keeping a relationship that none of our parents ascent to. But she's still insisting we must marry.
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me(full Detail) by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2017
grin

U gave her false hope so obviously she is persistent that she wanna nail u down.. cool

Imagine since 2011 u been her phonepal..Glo and airtel was becoming rich here.. grin

Joke aside, if u cant marry her then find ways to stay away from her but u have to tell her (on the phone ofcourse cheesy)..

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me(full Detail) by jericco1(m): 10:33am On Sep 05, 2017
You claim you guys are closely related, if so then that's reason enough you guys shouldn't get married. Make her understand.
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me(full Detail) by dannytoe(m): 11:03am On Sep 05, 2017
Op's explanation and village people are like..............5&6
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me(full Detail) by isaacsegun(m): 11:25am On Sep 05, 2017
jericco1:
You claim you guys are closely related, if so then that's reason enough you guys shouldn't get married. Make her understand.

she was awear of that
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me(full Detail) by jericco1(m): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2017
isaacsegun:

she was awear of that
then you guys don't truly understand that it could lead to great consequences. Please tell her to move on, otherwise the society might reject you guys.

(1) (Reply)

Men,Can You Marry A Girl That Has Wizkid's Tattoo On Her Back? (photos) / Never Have I Ever... Say Something Kinky You've Never Done Before / Man Makes Jollof Rice And Jollof Spaghetti For Pregnant Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.